Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U (8257 Views)

Name that Movie / Watch Over Your Thoughts, They Are Seeds. / Who Is That Movie Character/musiciatn That Gave U Sleepless Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fast and Furious 1-7... I would never stop watching this movie, even if they have part 15 i go still watch am over and over

Transport 1-3... Jason na one guy i always want to see on screen. He's just awesome, he's actually good with those skills in real life... Na ma boss be dat

Pacific rim... This one goes beyond us, i understand that movie on a different level

80 days around d world... Jackie chan is one guy i most not miss any of his movies. This movie is beautiful

Brick mansion... I just dont want dis one to end. Its one movie that shows d beauty of late Walker.

Mission impossible: Rouge nation... This one is out of dis world, just awesome. Tom cruise na criminal aye

Mad max- Road of fury... Just go and watch it... People can sacrifice thier life for nothing. Lol

The raid... Abeg if u no like blood dont ever watch it. Its d bloodiest movie ever made

The expendibles 1-3... Make i no talk

GI joe... Those guys are incredible

World war z... It inspired me to write a story JUNE 6th

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
SPARTACUS.....THE USE OF LANGUAGE IS JUST TOO THRILLING FOR ME

GAME OF THRONES ....I LOVE THE WAY THEY ARE TELLING THE STORY AND LANGUAGE TOO

2 Likes

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by HzRF(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kamasutra 3D
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by sainttwist1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
HzRF:
Kamasutra 3D
loooooooooool.....
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by abdeiz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
All Christopher Nolan movies: Interstellar, Batman trilogy etc
All Quentin tarantino movies: Pulp fiction, Django etc unchained, Planet terror etc
All Zack Snyder movies: Man of steel, watchmen, 300 1&2 etc

3 Likes

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
HzRF:
Kamasutra 3D
which kind movie be dat one
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
I forget to call my family members... grin
TRAPHEDGES QUEENSUCCUBUS PRESH900 KISSCHRIX JARIZOD SINAJ (where dis girl dey sef, e be say school exams don dey purge am) KHIAA AUNTYTANIA
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by toby2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Harry potter, GOT... I'm yet to know the next one sha
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
TRAPHEDGES QUEENSUCCUBUS PRESH900 KISSCHRIX JARIZOD

Boss , Hailings!! cool

80 days around the world

Central Intelligence
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Imhandsome: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
guys watch captain America civil war
Hercules reborn
iron man 1 2 3
GI Joe ..
ninja turtle (out of the shadows )

to mention but a few
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Supernatural
Fast and furious
Deadpool
Suicide squad
Mortal combat
Terminator genesis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Imhandsome: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Supernatural
Fast and furious
Deadpool
Suicide squad
Mortal combat
Terminator genesis
this suicide squad is a bitch... bin looking err'where for this movie
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Imhandsome:
this suicide squad is a bitch... bin looking err'where for this movie
Lol. i watched it at the cinema tho but you can download it online.
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anything by Hayao Miyazak I will watch repeatedly.
Pans Labyrinth
Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2
Hannibal

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Imhandsome: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol. i watched it at the cinema tho but you can download it online.
I dunno where.

I've searched virtually err'where.... dyu hv any idea where I can get it
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Warhawk(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
TRAPHEDGES QUEENSUCCUBUS PRESH900 KISSCHRIX JARIZOD SINAJ (where dis girl dey sef, e be say school exams don dey purge am) KHIAA AUNTYTANIA
Any movie Blue Film by Jada Fire

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Supernatural
Fast and furious
Deadpool
Suicide squad
Mortal combat
Terminator genesis
Damn! U almost beat my list... Those movie are incredible too
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Imhandsome:
I dunno where.

check www.wapwon.com

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Presh900(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
Boss Smallville , na my favourite be this o
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Imhandsome:
I dunno where.

Try mobilemovies.com
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
Damn! U almost beat my list... Those movie are incredible too
Almost? what created the margin?
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
hahahahahahahaaha. U need deliverance immediately... Report to my temple now undecided ...

But that Jada fire babe na die o... grin
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Imhandsome: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
none of the links can download it
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by flowjoe: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
i love d craziness of mad.max grin
very thrilling cool
i hope dey make partII

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Melonny(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
I love Gillian Flynn's 'Gone Girl'
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Strike back

Harry potter

Transformerkiss

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Strike back
Harry potter
Transformerkiss
strike was a bae

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
TITANIC cry
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:

Mad buddies captain America the winter soldier and many more cool
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by TrapHedges(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:

Lols no Deadpool??

I can't stop seeing tat movie
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
olihilistic:

strike was a bae
lol...yea I didn't rest until I finished the seasons mehncheesy
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
pirates of the carribean GOT Spartacus LOTR TRO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) / Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked / Funniest Valentine Memes U Will Laugh Like A Mad Man - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.