Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

In An Interview, Kcee Said That E-money Is His Younger Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In An Interview, Kcee Said That E-money Is His Younger Brother (1145 Views)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In An Interview, Kcee Said That E-money Is His Younger Brother by Naijafirewebsit: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
In a recent interview with Naija FM, the ‘pullover’ singer says E-Money is his younger brother and he sponsored his wedding.
Is E-Money older than you?
People ask me this question alot, but the important thing is the fact that we are brothers from the same parent, to clear the air, I am the elder brother.

So how come you are so humble and sometimes even call him boss?

Our relationship is tight, I call it divine. Now let me shock you, I sponsored E-Money’s....continue here http://naijafire.com/kcee-says-that-e-money-is-his-younger-brother-and-that-he-sponsord-e-moneys-wedding

Re: In An Interview, Kcee Said That E-money Is His Younger Brother by Adepet222(f): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Family wahala.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me!!! / Erotic Stories / It's My Mum,me Nd My Two Sisters Birthday(triplet). pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.