Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Loving My N3k Dog - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Loving My N3k Dog (11399 Views)

Rescued Dog Looking For A Loving New Home / Long Hair Litter Announcement - PUPS NOW IN LOVING NEW HOMES / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by cedar3: 12:48am On Dec 06, 2016
wow, nice dog u''ve got there. yes u know what u'r doing, it's only ur love and passion for dogs that is driving u. no problem so long as u can take care of them pretty well. dats a male I guess? seems it also has some cauc blood mixed in somewhere?
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by olaeffect(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
cedar3:
wow, nice dog u''ve got there. yes u know what u'r doing, it's only ur love and passion for dogs that is driving u. no problem so long as u can take care of them pretty well. dats a male I guess? seems it also has some cauc blood mixed in somewhere?

Hmmm, it's a male and it is full blood Caucasian.

1 Like

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by olaeffect(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Been with Trish for 2 weeks no stress. This Caucasian just came in less than 24hrs I have spent N15k plus for food and medications. na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
olaeffect:
Been with Trish for 2 weeks no stress. This Caucasian just came in less than 24hrs I have spent N15k plus for food and medications. na wa ooo.
Why did you get the Caucasian? Now Trish won't get the attention you were planning to give.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Seun(m): 1:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

Why did you get the Caucasian? You fell for a dog breeder's self-serving advice? Now Trish won't get the attention you were planning to give.

Update: on the other hand, Trish being so young, I!m sure that she is happy to have a playmate and would learn bite inhibition more easily.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by alBHAGDADI: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

Update: on the other hand, Trish being so young, I!m sure that she is happy to have a playmate and would learn bite inhibition more easily.
The problem is that the local dog might harbor deadly diseases in its system which it might be immune to. Exposing the exotic breed to the local dog poses a threat to its life.
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by olaeffect(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
The problem is that the local dog might harbor deadly diseases in its system which it might be immune to. Exposing the exotic breed to the local dog poses a threat to its life.

so I was told, thus the cost for medications and good nutrition. had to quickly treat Trish for skin infection and had both of them vaccinated.

my wife loves the Caucasian like crazy because it's a gift from her Sister, but my love for Trish has not reduce 1 bit.
my prayer is that they should cohabit without any health issue.

8 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by TheOtherRoom: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Once you get Caucasians vaccinated
And can afford the regular check up
Then you have nothing to fear keeping the two

1 Like

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by KiziitoKennel(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by cedar3: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Omo dis tin just dey totori me for body like say na my own. Keep it up wit d update. Hw old is he and wats his name?

3 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by olaeffect(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
cedar3:
Omo dis tin just dey totori me for body like say na my own. Keep it up wit d update. Hw old is he and wats his name?

He is just 8weeks old, his name is Clinton (but I call him Tuntun).
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by henry007(m): 2:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Nice thread. Do you have a pic of Trish's parents?
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by olaeffect(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2016
henry007:
Nice thread. Do you have a pic of Trish's parents?

Noope, Trish was rescued. Just saw it on the road.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by cedar3: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Any news of Trish and Clinton yet?
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Seun(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
olaeffect:
Nope, Trish was rescued. Just saw it on the road.
So ... who collected the 3k from you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by BoleAndFish: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
cedar3:
No be only you o grin loving Trish over here.
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by tonyflash43(m): 12:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Lol e dey sweet me too, i need to buy a 3k puppy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Brownhypo: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Trish is an introvert cheesy
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by tochlight(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Clinton and Trish. Nice combo. I wonder when all you dog sellers and kennel owners will start selling quality bred pups at 3k or 15k. It's just killing my dream of owning a dog

3 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Iseoluwani: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
cedar3:
Am gradually falling for Trish. Looks latently beautiful. Lucky her u got her when u did. Keep up d update.
Meanwhile I hope my pet rabbits have a license cos they are driving me crazy, but positively and negatively, lol.
Mavis and Eva

Where did u get the rabbits pls.. ....your location
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Iseoluwani: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
olaeffect:

Noope, Trish was rescued. Just saw it on the road.

Your location plz, maybe I can get a dog to at 'almost' that price

1 Like

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by cedar3: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Where did u get the rabbits pls.. ....your location
I met d guy here on nairaland, his name is Oblo, stays at Enugu, though I live in Awka
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Iseoluwani: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
cedar3:

I met d guy here on nairaland, his name is Oblo, stays at Enugu, though I live in Awka

I know him very well.. . Na my padi

1 Like

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Sirpluv: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Cant wait to see how big Trish has grown, op pleasd try and post pics
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Iseoluwani: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
cedar3:

Yeah...... I know him
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by kelleywizzi: 4:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Op post their recent pictures, let see. Loving the thread
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by cedar3: 1:01am On Apr 01, 2017
oga olaeffet wetin dey happen na, wassup with Trish
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by tonyflash43(m): 1:56am On Apr 02, 2017
guys morning, i got a dog nw and i don't know the breed, i will snap and upload pic wen the day is bright, the dog is due for mating, abeg i nova get money for mating, bt i will apprieciate any dog owner willing to mate for me for free, i will give one or two puppies wen it gives birth, thanks and i will upload pix wen the day is bright, am in surulere lagos.
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by olaeffect(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2017
Hello guys sorry for being away for such a long time. Clinton passed away and I almost lost interest in dogs and the post.
It was just too painful, after spending so much. My vet could not even call me when it happened, he just simply sent an SMS. I just broke down in the office was so painful.
But I am over it now. Trish is a big girl now, but she has never bark.
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Greene66: 9:40am On May 12, 2017
olaeffect:
Hello guys sorry for being away for such a long time. Clinton passed away and I almost lost interest in dogs and the post.
It was just too painful, after spending so much. My vet could not even call me when it happened, he just simply sent an SMS. I just broke down in the office was so painful.

1. What caused Clinton's Death?

2. Why hasn't Trish barked yet? Have you tried 'Charging' her with something or someone? Such as Lizards, Rats, or even a strange person with a weapon?

3. Pics of Trish.

1 Like

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by favourmic(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2017
I hate dog that don't bark
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by An0nimus: 9:21pm On May 12, 2017
olaeffect:

How old is she now? I'd say give her some time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. / Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks / Do U Have Pups U Find Difficult To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.