Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Loving My N3k Dog - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Loving My N3k Dog (11393 Views)

Rescued Dog Looking For A Loving New Home / Long Hair Litter Announcement - PUPS NOW IN LOVING NEW HOMES / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Nobody: 12:18am On May 13, 2017
olaeffect:
Hello guys sorry for being away for such a long time. Clinton passed away and I almost lost interest in dogs and the post.
It was just too painful, after spending so much. My vet could not even call me when it happened, he just simply sent an SMS. I just broke down in the office was so painful.
But I am over it now. Trish is a big girl now, but she has never bark.

Is she a local dog, why don't you want to post her pix? I'm guessing she didn't turn out well. Sorry for your loss
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by aywhy93(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Is she a local dog, why don't you want to post her pix? I'm guessing she didn't turn out well. Sorry for your loss

Did you even read the thread at all? All the answers to your questions has been posted even before asking.

Clinton is a full blood Caucasian and it's a HE... The pics is there already. Trish is the female, a local dog.

2 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by olaeffect(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes she is a local dog.
My phone camera picture quality is not good.
She is turning out very good, she is such a crazy dog in a loving way (many stories).
Thanks so much, I am getting ever the loss of Clinton.

6 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Nobody: 11:00am On May 14, 2017
olaeffect:

Yes she is a local dog.
She is turning out very good, she is such a crazy dog in a loving way (many stories).

Eyah, I knew that's why you were hesitant to post pictures but she is a really beautiful dog and you're doing a good job, keep it up. I'm watching out for the stories smiley

2 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Seun(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2017
Sorry about the death of the other dog. You've taken good care of Trish. She may never be a barker, our first dog only barked 2 times. Please don't listen to the people who will advise you to do mean things to her to get her to bark. Those things don't work and will turn your dog into a fearful nervous wreck. I'm not sure but I think ekuke dogs were bred for hunting, so maybe she can serve you as a rodent exterminator?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Yewandequeen(f): 2:49pm On May 15, 2017
olaeffect:

Yes she is a local dog.

So sorry abt the loss of Cliton.

Trish is looking lovely, I love the ears so portable and round -like. And not the regular long ears I always see looking like bent spatulas.

Can Trish come spend weekend with me? Plssssssss just say yes wink

3 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Syphax(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2017
Seun:
Sorry about the death of the other dog. You've taken good care of Trish. She may never be a barker, our first dog only barked 2 times. Please don't listen to the people who will advise you to do mean things to her to get her to bark. Those things don't work and will turn your dog into a fearful nervous wreck. I'm not sure but I think ekuke dogs were bred for hunting, so maybe she can serve you as a rodent exterminator?
Boss please check this thread. It's FP worthy.
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Lanceslot(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2017
Seun:
Mr Seun so you supports rodent extermination?
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by olaeffect(m): 12:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Hello house, new update; Krish is pregnant ooo. I was planning to cross her with a very nice breed so that she can produce nice offspring, since she is a mixed breed herself. But I just discovered she is pregnant. Na wa ooo.
Just some few times that she was let loosed to run around grin she go carry belle

10 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Ryabcool(m): 1:09am On Feb 27, 2018
olaeffect:
Hello house, new update; Krish is pregnant ooo. I was planning to cross her with a very nice breed so that she can produce nice offspring, since she is a mixed breed herself. But I just discovered she is pregnant. Na wa ooo.
Just some few times that she was let loosed to run around grin she go carry belle
what a bitch! grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 28, 2018
na so local dogs be ooooo toto dey scratch them well
olaeffect:

3 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by BrokenCock: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2019
olaeffect:

Yes she is a local dog.
wow! A loving transformation I see. It looks healthy, good work sir.
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by divinest: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
pls keep up trivis updates
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Yewandequeen(f): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
olaeffect:
we need updates oooo. And the pix of the puppies Trish gave birth to grin
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by iyanuakin(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Hi
Lanceslot:
Mr Seun so you supports rodent extermination?

Hi bro, just got a 7 weeks local breed too for 2k, mind if I tag along this post and also need u guys suggestions, I'm a first timer when it comes to breeding dogs

2 Likes

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Mgbadike80: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
iyanuakin:
Hi

Hi bro, just got a 8 weeks local breed too for 2k, mind if I tag along this post and also need u guys suggestions, I'm a first timer when it comes to breeding dogs
train it toilet wise,deworm and vaccinate against rabies. Add meat or fish to it's meals. Local dogs are the best due to cost, disease resistance and affordable feeding with human leftovers.

1 Like

Re: Loving My N3k Dog by iyanuakin(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mgbadike80:
train it toilet wise,deworm and vaccinate against rabies. Add meat or fish to it's meals. Local dogs are the best due to cost, disease resistance and affordable feeding with human leftovers.

I'm sorry if my questions are too much, can I deworm her by myself or I'll have to visit vet, and also how do I train toilet wise?
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Mgbadike80: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
iyanuakin:

I'm sorry if my questions are too much, can I deworm her by myself or I'll have to visit vet, and also how do I train toilet wise?
you can go to where they sell vet or pet products for more advice. You can also search the internet for more information. My knowledge of dogs isn't very deep.
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Czathedemigod: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yewandequeen:

Whats ur own na. angry
Is it a wrong thing to appreciate a cute dog? Is Op complaining?
Lol do you own a pet too? I've got a couple apbt but only 1 here in nigeria
Re: Loving My N3k Dog by Harrykn: 2:06am On Oct 11, 2022
Ifakiland:
Got a mixed breed also...gsd vs local for 4k
In Wike’s voice
This your GSD Dey smoke igbó
E Dey take Indian hemp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. / Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks / Do U Have Pups U Find Difficult To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.