Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages (689 Views)

He's came back. / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by fmicebox: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
pls I need advise from you guys because it always bring problem between me an her ,but for me I don't Care about her phone because I just want peace to rain
Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
The rain will soon stop and the sun of break up will start shining. Its about shining sef. Cus you would tell her the blunt truth that you don't like it and she would take it offensively

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
fmicebox:
pls I need advise from you guys because it always bring problem between me an her ,but for me I don't Care about her phone because I just want peace to rain

No be only rain grin grin..funny people....

So which advise you want?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by onyekachee(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
why should you be scared if you truly have no skeleton in your cupboard,when she is trying to guard her heart since majority of guys this days can't be trusted
Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by modsRbastard: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
fmicebox:

Its reign @ emboldened.

To the topic, It's obvious she's got trust issues. I don't blame her tho. But you have to be willing to walk her through that dark alley...you need to help her realize she's got nothing to worry about with you and make it stick in her cerebral cortex.

However...you can still effect this tip if you wish to multitask amongst her ilk wink

Disclaimer: I am and will not be responsible for any/possible outcome achieve by executing the above prognosis. Thank you.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by modsRbastard: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
onyekachee:
why should you be scared if you truly have no skeleton in your cupboard,when she is trying to guard her heart since majority of guys this days can't be trusted

My dear...the girls are picking up the pace this days. I dey even fear them cos it's damn easy for a girl to be discreet as the society has deem it unmanly and petty for a man snoop around or query every little thing...unlike the women folk.

Before one girl go gather "our" generous money to buy a house.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by fmicebox: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
tanks bro
Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Girlfriend you said? Do away with her.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by NemzySeries(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
onyekachee:
so dos doing all dat makes a man faithful or beta? a man can only b faithful if he sincerely wants to but all dis gragra of checking fone calls & msgs wudnt make d man faithful if @ all hiz cheating jst dat u gals dunt kw wen to draw d line xcept u get on a guy's nerves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by NemzySeries(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
jst imagine? itz jst unfortunate dat sum gals dunt kw wen to draw d line on sum issues rada d'll b doing gragra as if datz d way 4ward......wud strict supervision of a man's fone & msgs make him faithful in a relationship is hiz sincerely unwilling?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by Originalsly: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Why would you be with someone who doesn't trust you? Lock your phone and should do she demand to browse it... let her know in her face you can't be with someone who doesn't trust you. Give her access to your fone you have no excuse for not giving her access to your bank account. Draw the line in the sand.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by babeflenz(f): 1:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Hian.. your girlfriend have time, me I don't bother because I don't want to see what we make me start thinking and give me HBP cos guys will always be guys.

Anyways tell her to stop going through your fone and you too will stop going through her fone,
better still, password your fone. Shikina
Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by alobright17(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Put lock on your phone. case close.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Always Checking My Calls And Massages by GiaGunn(f): 1:22am On Nov 21, 2016
And so what if she checks your phone?

It shouldn't bother you if you are not hiding something?

(1) (Reply)

According To Research If You Want A Happy Lasting Relationship Do These Things / 7 Things You Should Never Do On The First Date! / Dem One Hol Me For Rasom Cus Am Yung An Am Rich An Am Hansom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.