Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me (1355 Views)

Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Lady Showed Up Her #nude Pics On Facebook Jxt because She Wants To Join P0rnstar... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by fmicebox: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2016
I am a good Christian that believed in marriage before sex ,but my girl want me to make love with her and that she don't want to lose me because of the love she have for me, so brothers in the house pls tell what to do .
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by Lastking147(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2016
It's like your a Virgin @Op
Prolly an underage

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2016
Say no ....why is she not happy with your words and actions alone?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by fmicebox: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2016
do u no what I told ,that if she force me to do it she will lose me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by 2dice01: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2016
in life if you give a fvck or not there is one thing sure you will always get fvcked up either ways

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by Honos: 12:43am On Nov 21, 2016
fmicebox:
I am a good Christian that believed in marriage before sex ,but my girl want me to make love with her and that she don't want to lose me because of the love she have for me, so brothers in the house pls tell what to do .
Send me her number let me preach to her. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by temmypotter(m): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2016
fmicebox:
Tell her to be more concerned about her academics, the same goes for you too, if your written English is this bad, I shudder to think what hers would look like.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by alobright17(m): 1:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Good christian or born again christian? Besides how come a man can't just control his girlfriend,and why will a good Christian will keep a girl as his lover?

My friend stop deceiving yourself and do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by dingbang(m): 3:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Even ur pastor is havn sex!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2016
grin

Op, juz remember sex is addictive like coffee..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by ednut1(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2016
undecided send her numb

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by ameezy(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Ok just give her the D lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by barackodam: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2016
And then some people actually believe this dude?

Romanceland and thrash sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by Presh900(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2016
You don't need to get Laid, you need to enroll in an English Language Class

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by danosky91(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2016
temmypotter:
Tell her to be more concerned about her academics, the same goes for you too, if your written English is this bad, I shudder to think what hers would look like.
lol! I die. In almost all nairaland threads, we see ur type(s).must u be straight to judge , op must have been typing while asleep.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Make Love With Her because She Dont Want To Loss Me by Splinz(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Poor little girl... She thinks sex is a panacea for love.

Op, did you say you're a Christian? My dear, go away and live your normal life. You're simply appropriating the name "Christian" to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Gold Diggers / Who Get This Breast? / FACT: Igbo People Are The Most Intelligent In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.