Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN (7288 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / EFCC Files Fresh Charges Against Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by internetgangste: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

you must be a constant source of sorrow to your mom

You're too stupid to see the beautiful future these ppl have robbed you of.

That's why you're foolish enough to say this

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by internetgangste: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
The judiciary is a mess, and the root of corruption

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by supplyquick: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
hmmmm.....

Meanwhile, don't let them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials and for consultations on your project.

Best of luck!
Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by JuanDeDios: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/efcc-files-30-charges-justice-ajumogobia-san/

Good that they're fixing the prosecution end of things because we've bungled that in the past.
Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by connkg(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Please, Mods, Ajumogobia(SAN) is not same as Ofili-Ajumogobia(SAN).
@ topic: I am waiting for convictions and the trials of the Executive/ political class, the Legislature (ie Trial continuance) and the Law Enforcement.
...till 2019...
Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by 4nobody4every1: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
Justice Rita is going ...to prison.

Make dem do come start work for Lagos (customary to court of appeal). Nonsense judiciary.

Even law school needs to be purged.
Not only Rita, all corrupt public officers both in the APC / PDP that has amassed illegal wealth through the back door shall all be disgraced, beaten and be sent to various prison terms. How can some politicians have 3, 4, 5 or 30 Million dollars in their various bank accounts and yet millions of Nigerians are starving to death, it is high time, we all arise in unison to stone all these criminals to death and throw their bodies into bar beach to be eaten by sharks, nonsense.........

Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by texazzpete(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:
go to court.

by the way Buhari should return our economy to how he met it.

compared with obj the economy is booming at present... so he's got no excuse for non performance... we sold oil @ 9 dollars per barrel before...so no story...

When we sold oil at $9 per barrel, what was the average cost to produce one barrel of oil?

This your 'market woman' level of discussion is shameful for a University graduate.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
texazzpete:

When we sold oil at $9 per barrel, what was the average cost to produce one barrel of oil?

This your 'market woman' level of discussion is shameful for a University graduate.
my friend your god Buhari must perform wonders o
Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by blackpanda: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Very good for her
Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
internetgangste:

You're too stupid to see the beautiful future these ppl have robbed you of.

That's why you're foolish enough to say this
oga sit down there and keep fantasising about your stolen future... I have grabbed my own future it's in my hands.
Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by bashydemy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:
go to court.

by the way Buhari should return our economy to how he met it.

compared with obj the economy is booming at present... so he's got no excuse for non performance... we sold oil @ 9 dollars per barrel before...so no story...

Hey stop spewing thrash and get sense for once, How will he return it to how he met with miracle? common sense is not common. Well the last time i check your opinion does not count even in your compound.
Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by bashydemy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Atiku 2019

hahahah you created the your moniker yesterday just to start singing Atiku? We are wiser in this country and will never allow to be rules by power hunger.. Well that was Atiku poster in 2007 when he came distance 3rd.

Atiku can never rule this country.
Re: EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN by cyprex: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

lol you are a comic relief.... my future I'd safe and secure in Christ Jesus... not the super clueless Buhari government

Please do not mention the name of my Lord and Master in vain.
you may choose to support evil but that name- Jesus must not know corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly / Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? / Shehu Sani: Southern States Have Moral Rights To Demand Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.