Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) (4289 Views)

This Lady Leaked Her Randy Video From Bedroom, What She Is Up To!!!! (watch) / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by Alisegun(m): 5:59am On Nov 21, 2016
A student of the University of Cape Coast in Ghana, Nana Abena Korkor Addo, whose cex video went viral has revealed interesting details after the ordeal that nearly ruined her life. She revealed how she was the one that leaked her own cex video on social media, blaming it on mental ailment.

According to Nana Abena, her bipolar disorder caused her to leak the explicit video showing her private parts on social media. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter A screenshot from the video In a candid interview with Adom News on Friday, November 18, Nana Abena said before the cex video was released, she was aspiring to be the SRC president.... >>>>click here Watch Video<<<<

3 Shares

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by agbonkamen(f): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2016
breakthrough to stardom olosho later she will give one stupid explanation to save her sorry ass image wait op wey the video or link but i knw its more than possible with the babes this generation has mass produced grin

1 Like

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by firstolalekan(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2016
agbonkamen:
breakthrough to stardom olosho later she will give one stupid explanation to save her sorry ass image wait op wey the video or link but i knw its more than possible with the babes this generation has mass produced grin
Fine face wink
What are you doing around here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by herzernIsHere: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2016
agbonkamen:

Have you watched the video.....??

I think it is a mere fictitious strateqy to qarner traffic.....

1 Like

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by agbonkamen(f): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Have you watched the video.....??
I think it is a mere fictitious strateqy to qarner traffic.....

Are you trying to say its impossible?

1 Like

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by walex1991(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2016
agbonkamen:
it isn't a secs video is all he's tryna say

1 Like

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by herzernIsHere: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2016
agbonkamen:

Do yhu have comprehension issues??....

The post is untrue.....so why waste your God-qiven enerqy condemninq the innocent lady??....

The picture perhaps is a random picture from the internet....

2 Likes

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by ameezy(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Yo where the link

1 Like

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by agbonkamen(f): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Do yhu have comprehension issues??....

The post is untrue.....so why waste your God-qiven enerqy condemninq the innocent lady??....

The picture perhaps is a random picture from the internet....

ok

1 Like

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by herzernIsHere: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2016
agbonkamen:
ok

Waheva....

1 Like

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Don't click that link
Op is lying
I detest liars
angry

1 Like

Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by agbonkamen(f): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2016
firstolalekan:

Fine face wink
What are you doing around here cheesy
am looking for u i have missed u so much Lol
Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by firstolalekan(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
am looking for u i have missed u so much Lol
Awwww kiss kiss kiss
This is so sweeeet cheesy
It's good to have you back smiley
Re: Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) by agbonkamen(f): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2016
firstolalekan:

Awwww kiss kiss kiss
grin
firstolalekan:

Awwww kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again / Boyfriend Cries As BSU Lecturer Engages His Girlfriend In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.