Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? (7294 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2016
I have noticed the powerful impact the idea of Biafran emergence makes on Nigerians. All of a sudden, all the people complaining about the ills of Nigeria starts to defend it. Nigeria even becomes better than America and genocidal threats starts flying left and right towards igbos.

Now the question becomes, if Hausa-Fulani people decide to form arewa republic tomorrow, how many are willing to fight and die to stop them and keep them in one Nigeria??

This is a strait foward question that demands a straight forward answer. No need to beat around the bush.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by yeyeboi(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Ok Lala come in

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2016
I CAN'T WAIT.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2016
YES

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2016
I really need to hear from those that believe in the indivsibility and protecting the integrity of Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by bugidon(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2016
no reasonable person will try to stop those setbacks

14 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Ahmeduana(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:
I have noticed the powerful impact the idea of Biafran emergence makes on Nigerians. All of a sudden, all the people complaining about the ills of Nigeria starts to defend it. Nigeria even becomes better than America and genocidal threats starts flying left and right towards igbos.

Now the question becomes, if Hausa-Fulani people decide to form arewa republic tomorrow, how many are willing to fight and die to stop them and keep them in one Nigeria??

This is a strait foward question that demands a straight forward answer. No need to beat around the bush.
ME AS A PERSON I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THERE EXIT, WAT IS THE USEFULNES OF FOWL DAT CANNOT LAY EGGS BUT VERY GOOD @ SUCKIN HER FELLOW CHICKENS EGGS WENEVER DEY LAY THERE OWN, THEY SHOULD GO IF THEY WANT TO, IF YOU THROW KNIFE UP 200 TIMES IT WILL ALWAYS LAND WIT FLAT SIDE, HAUSA/FULANI ARE TOO GREEDY IN NATURE & THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE, SO THEY SHOULD QUICKLY VERMOUT IF DEY WANT TO, ME, I WIL NOT STOP DEM

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by jumper524(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2016
U Want Make Igbo Suffer If North Create Arewa Republic Where Igbo People Go Live?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Ahmeduana:

ME AS A PERSON I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THERE EXIT, WHAT IS THE USEFULLNES OF FOWL THAT CANNOT LAY EGGS BUT VERY AT SUCKIN HER FELLOW CHICKENS WENEVER THEY LAY THERE OWN, THEY SHOULD GO IF THEY WANT TO, IF YOU THROW KNIFE UP 200 TIMES IT WILL ALWAYS LAND WIT FLAT SIDE, HAUSA/FULANI ARE TOO GREEDY IN NATURE AND THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE, SO THEY SHOULD QUICKLY VERMOUT IF THEY WANT TO, ME, I WILL NOT STOP THEM.

But why won't you care if they leave? Are they not your fellow country men and women? Shouldnt you be threatening them with genocide the same way igbos are threatened with genocide when Biafra is brought up?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2016
jumper524:
U Want Make Igbo Suffer If North Create Arewa Republic Where Igbo People Go Live?

Anambra state is 6 times the size of Lagos yet Lagos contains 6 times the population of anambra

32 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by QuotaSystem: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2016
Ironically, those who would fight for one Nigeria are the millions of Ibos in the North that have earned their livelihood in the region for decades and continue to do so as we speak.

While the ignorant iPod yoots continue to fool themselves online, their progressive kinsmen are busy investing their millions in the North; from the hoteliers and spare part dealers to the petty hawkers and otapiapia sellers.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Ahmadgani(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Nigeria should be divided into 4
Biafra

kwararafa

arewa

Lagos republic
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Ironically, those who would fight for one Nigeria are the millions of Ibos in the North that have earned their livelihood in the region for decades.

While the ignorant iPod yoots continue to fool themselves online, their progressive kinsmen Ade busy investing their millions in the North; from the hoteliers and spare part dealers to the petty hawkers and otapiapia sellers.

False notion, in fact thousands of igbos have left the north over the years since boko haram started. Part of the housing boom happening in Enugu is driven by this factor.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by jumper524(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Anambra state is 6 times the size of Lagos yet Lagos contains 6 times the population of anambra
Na Wa O Hw Anambra Take Be 6times The Size Of Lagos Nd Una Don 4get Una Population Including The Ones Wey Dey Prison

5 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2016
jumper524:
Na Wa O Hw Anambra Take Be 6times The Size Of Lagos Nd Una Don 4get Una Population Including The Ones Wey Dey Prison

Focus on the topic. Will you fight and die to keep Hausa- Fulani if they decide to leave?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by okenwa(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2016
I will gladly support for their exit.

A true nation is bonded by tongue. Not landmass.

The river Niger and Benue clearly guided us on how God wanted the three nations to be. But the white men deceive us, knowing that we can never be truelly United because of our resistance to colonisation.

The truth is bitter

18 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by stansaintly(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2016
jumper524:

Your primary and secondary school teachers should be penalized for your poor knowledge.

Chei! One of these two must have happened.

1. You read the post above but didn't understand it at all or
2. You didn't read it at all.

15 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2016
okenwa:

The river Niger and Benue clearly guided us on how God wanted the three nations to be. But the white men deceive us, knowing that we can never be truelly United because of our resistance to colonisation.

The truth is bitter

The problem I have come to realize is that the same people that threaten biafrans (mostly southerners)will be the same people that won't mind if Hausa-Fulani left. So what's the difference?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by QuotaSystem: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

False notion, in fact thousands of igbos have left the north over the years since boko haram started. Part of the housing boom happening in Enugu is driven by this factor.

Lies, I only returned from Nigeria yesterday where I spent a week in Sokoto and I can authoritatively tell you that Ibo investments in the region are increasing. A particular note is the newest hotel in the town called Hotel Taraka and a roofing sheets manufacturing firm Andy Best all owned by Ibo men in Sokoto. Just ask Chief Eric Umeofia of Erisco if still in doubt.

What you are clearly ignorant of is that the BH insurgency mostly affected the NE and not the NW which remains peaceful and continues to host hundreds of thousands of Ibos that flock into it daily in their commercial buses (Young shall grow, Eze Nwata etc) looking for their daily bread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2016
jumper524:
Mk una create am abeg we want suffer grin

4 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Lies, I only returned from Nigeria yesterday and spent a week in Sokoto and I can authoritatively tell you that Ibo investments in the region are increasing. A particular note is the newest hotel in the town called Hotel Taraka and a roofing sheets manufacturing firm Andy Best all owned by Ibo men in Sokoto. Just ask Chief Eric Umeofia of Erisco if still in doubt.

What you are clearly ignorant of is that the BH insurgency mostly affected the NE and not the NW which remains peaceful and continues to host hundreds of thousands of Ibos that flock into it daily in their commercial buses (Young shall grow, Eze Nwata etc) looking for their daily bread.

It still doesn't negate the fact that a lot of Igbos have left the north. Go to Abidjan, Accra, Togo Cameroon, China, Lagos, Senegal. Igbo investments spans so many nations. Just because a few thousands are in the north and expanding doesn't mean that they need the north for survival. This is a new lie you are telling yourselves to give you a false confidence.

Leave propaganda to the Lagos Ibadan media.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Ironically, those who would fight for one Nigeria are the millions of Ibos in the North that have earned their livelihood in the region for decades and continue to do so as we speak.

While the ignorant iPod yoots continue to fool themselves online, their progressive kinsmen Ade busy investing their millions in the North; from the hoteliers and spare part dealers to the petty hawkers and otapiapia sellers.
We know say one day una head go touch again in d name of islam nd all der investments nd lives wud go to allah. At least we wont cry for them coz we know d stubborn fly always follows d corpse to d grave.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Focus on the topic. Will you fight and die to keep Hausa- Fulani if they decide to leave?
I will only fight and die against anybody who tries to stop them cool

20 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by EHMIR(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Igbos in d north will even defend one nigeria,how come call for biafra never start for north...cos this igbo men nd women care more bout their business than kanu nd his scamsgrin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by coptic: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2016
The truth is that a lot of people will rejoice if they left. And, Nigeria will be better for it.

Their nepotistic tendencies, vindictive nature, subscription to whatever a certain mallam says, too much susceptibility to violent impulses and ability to channel anger into destructive outlets, mean that Nigerians stand to benefit a lot more without these folks.

I'm northerner, but I can tell you authoritatively that these people are even more hated by the minority North, and especially Christian population than our brothers in the South dislike them. In my state for example, nobody sells land to a Hausa Muslim anymore.

They are good at nothing but destruction (apologies to my good friends from there who have made something for themselves. I'm talking about the "others").

The herd instinct amongst them can only be rivaled by another them.

To me, it shall be the day that Nigeria is reborn. It will be such a thing of joy!

5 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Back to the thread.

To all one nigerianist, please come and answer this question and give is your reasons. Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2016
okenwa:

The truth is bitter
Though sha tongue is not a valid reason... there is strength in diversity but there terrorism nature nd brain damaging islamic touch is what i dont like

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2016
EHMIR:
Igbos in d north will even defend one nigeria,how come call for biafra never start for north...cos this igbo men nd women care more bout their business than kanu nd his scamsgrin
Try ur luck... lets see how much u re loved push for secession lets know if anybody wud raise a finger to stop u... grin.

9 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2016
EHMIR:

Again this thread is not about igbos. Did you interview them personally to know if they support Biafra or not?

By the way, There are Igbos in Dubai, Qatar, Indonesia all Muslim countries doing business and making good money. The ones in the north will get slaughtered like they always do so they won't want to stir the honeys nest.

Please reread the title of this thread.

12 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Ahmeduana(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

But why won't you care if they leave? Are they not your fellow country men and women? Shouldnt you be threatening them with genocide the same way igbos are threatened with genocide when Biafra is brought up?
AM TELLING YOU MY PERSONAL OPINION AND CHOICE, and where in my comment did you see or read that i make threat, promoting violent or promote killing? YOU ASK THAT WILL I STOP THE NORTH IF THEY DECIDE TO SPLIT FROM NIGERIA, and you said you want candid opinion, AND GIVE IT TO YOU.
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by coptic: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

That, my friend, is the gospel truth. I've lived long enough and interacted with a lot of people in Enugu to know this. I know people who left even places like Kaduna despite it not being a boko haram enclave.

Investments and all are only worth so much when one is alive. Until our brothers in the north realize this, they will continue to drive away potential investors who would have helped develop their land.

For every one Igbo man investing in the core North, thousands are already gearing up to flee to Enugu, Lagos, or Onitsha. But ignorance won't allow my people to know how much harm they are doing to themselves.

What benefits are there in violence?

6 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Ahmeduana:

AM TELLING YOU MY PERSONAL OPINION AND CHOICE, and where in my comment did you see or read that i make threat, promoting violent or promote killing? YOU ASK THAT WILL I STOP THE NORTH IF THEY DECIDE TO SPLIT FROM NIGERIA, and you said you want candid opinion, AND GIVE IT TO YOU.

Trust me I totally understand your point. My response was not directed towards you but to people who say those things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession / Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance / FEC Approves 1.6bn For E-Government Procurement Platform To Check Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.