Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) (47647 Views)

Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by ShitHead(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2016
That's sexy
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by Pylony(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by Pylony(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
When i read through my book of REVELATON e don talk am say women go run after one man, i still dey wait for that time all this while until now in this tory maybe time don do. grin
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by Mimzyy(f): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
ashewoboy:

miss nairaland.

Good morning Sir.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2016
This kind disgrace no get part 2... Even if the marriage goes ahead, his wife may not get over it in the next 10 years...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by delishpot: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Will not be surprised if the wedding went ahead. Women are known to wear marriage like a crown no matter how shitty it is. If it was an ex bf that showed up, I know the wedding would not take place after that drama for sure. But since it was an ex gf, it prolly went ahead as planned
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by IbBarham(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2016
Omo see gobe....
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by leofab(f): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Fun-annoying
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by robminds: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
heyyyyyyy! shocked
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by NuFarma(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Mimzyy:
So, because the guy is expecting fried rice and chicken, he cannot quickly have two minutes noodles grin

#Kidding

Most Men will always cheat. It's nothing new.

Agreed. But women are the better cheaters and you know that.
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by Nigeriatraining: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Hahahaha smiley

This is OLD news. The dude is actually a comedian a Cameroon, so he staged the scene to make everyone laugh.

I actually fell for it at first. It featured in Gossip Mill Nigeria Facebook page.
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by Collins0609(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Hohohohhohohoho what abt d men d lady broke dia heart,if she was giod he cud had married her.make she go fid her own.thank God is not Nigeria with dis bad economy
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by AreaFada2: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mimzyy:
So, because the guy is expecting fried rice and chicken, he cannot quickly have two minutes noodles grin

#Kidding

grin cheesy
Maybe. But women now beat men hands down in cheating.

Like two acquaintances of mine who wanted to bring their kids from Nigeria to UK. When paternity test required by the High Commission was done, the kids they had in Lagos before relocating to UK were not theirs! So if they never needed paternity test in life, they would never have known.
Another person I know, all three kids his pretty wife in Nigeria had for him belong to other people: the man's very close friend (2 kids) & the man's cousin (1 kid). He is now late. If not because he had a kid with his ex-European wife, he would have died childless. He died of heart attack, around age 50. To survive such an all round betrayal is not easy.
A sizeable number of kids born in Nigeria (especially in the cities) are products of cheating by the woman/wife. cool

And more & more are coming to light daily as paternity test centres are seeing now.

Leave trash for LAWMA my dear.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by desire222(f): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Desperation. By ruining the guys wedding will never make him to marry her. We women should learn when to let go. Not every relationship must end in marriage.
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by imurboss: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmmm..........Mennnnnn!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
He didnt chose you for the last ride... So go sit your azz down.
Marriage no be one week stuff na lifetime matter... Bad marriage plus this recession could easily kill a man. The guy na correct guy.. you probably not qualified... So go work on yourself instead of running around exposing yourself more and more..
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by glossy6(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
SammieLowkey:
Lol.. Double wahala 4 deadi body grin grin grin

Meanwhile, read what happened to me yesterday

Hmmn. I was eating Rice at a Restaurant and enjoying
my goat meat, a man entered the joint with a
brief case. I guess he is a big politician because
his dressing and pot belly portrays it. He walked
and sat down as everybody looked at him.
Suddenly a woman came to him and started
crying. The woman knelt down and told him dat
her children and her wan die of hunger since her
husband died. This man opened the brief case
and gave this woman five hundred thousand
naira. D woman jumped up and left d scene in
happiness. I was still watching when another
man started crying and came
to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he
needed money to establish a bizness. This man
brought out ten million naira cheque and gave
this man. This time, i started murmuring and
practicing on the lie i will blow to have my own
national cake. I started crying and came to the
man. Immediately i knelt down, I heard
"cut!! Cut!! Cut!!".
I turned and saw the director of the movie. He
laughed and said " o boy na movie we dey shoot
here" oo .
Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!!
Economy no go kill person

lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by dangotesmummy: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Creamish:
I hope he enjoyed the drama.. Good thing he has his entire family there to enjoy it with him..
you're a wicked girl grin

Anyway it's better for the original bride because the sidek chick bride saved her from eternal midety and pain associated with a cheating partner
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by dangotesmummy: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
desire222:
Desperation. By ruining the guys wedding will never make him to marry her. We women should learn when to let go. Not every relationship must end in marriage.
yes everyone knows that ruining his wedding will not make him marry her but HE will have to remarry to cover the well deserved embarrassment he was given which means all the money HE put into the wedding IS gone he has to spend another one and he'll even BE lucky if the original bride or their family accepts him back
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by dangotesmummy: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kyllahmc:
He didnt chose you for the last ride... So go sit your azz down.
Marriage no be one week stuff na lifetime matter... Bad marriage plus this recession could easily kill a man. The guy na correct guy.. you probably not qualified... So go work on yourself instead of running around exposing yourself more and more..
every disappointment is a blessing IN disguise.who knows whether that's how she will be dealing with side chick drama if she married him

The side chick no get character that's why she was dumped. Na the man con get character abi?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by eanestca(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Otuocha!!!

Side Chick be like...

double impact!
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by fortunechy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
jst negdu
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by DanielGb(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mimzyy:

#Kidding

Abi. what's bad in eating 2 min. noodles.

what's your real name?
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by ephi123(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
He should kukuma marry both of them. Bros wants to eat his cake and have it, no way! cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by preetyb(f): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
After emptying her financially and emotionally, you want to run way....you never see anything!
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by engreo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
He for kuku marry both of the now..........na marry eji we they call that one in my dialect
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mimzyy:

#Kidding

Hope you wouldn't mind to be my noodles..?..
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by delishpot: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
DanielGb:

Abi. what's bad in eating 2 min. noodles.

what's your real name?
Hahaha, ask her her name o. Since she will allow you eat two mins noodles, Guguru, Abacha and probably boli and ground nuts at the side. I know say Na u derstanding chicks like this men dey rush follow.
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by ashewoboy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mimzyy:

Good morning Sir.

i just wanna tell you that i love you.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by metallisc(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mimzyy:

#Kidding

i want your noodles! dazall! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by teewhybabee(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some girls are evil and wicked o, even if d guy is cheat, at least d bride must have seen d red signals but still went ahead with d marriage, in trying to hurt d guy, d side chick just ruined a fellow girl's big day.
Re: Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
gbese

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.