Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Do You Think Money Should Be A Major Factor When Accepting A Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Think Money Should Be A Major Factor When Accepting A Job Offer? (8900 Views)

5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer In Lagos / Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Job Offer. / 5 Things You Need To Negotiate Before Accepting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Money Should Be A Major Factor When Accepting A Job Offer? by nwakibie3(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
aisammy4:

I will give you a very good example. Take for instance you and a person is said to attend an interview as HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS at the Nigeria Communication Commission. Lets say the below is your resume:

YOU: I have worked as Supervisor supporting P-Communication for from 2009 - 2014 (5ys). I also served as an Assistant Manager in DON-P Communication 2014 to date:

The OTHER PERSON: I work as a marketer in S-P Solutions (2yrs). I also worked as a Receptionist at Chida Hotel (10yrs). I am presently the Store Head at Leader ship.

Who do you think will be offered the JOB? Please respond

I will hire the first person but just know that the first person gathered those experiences to excel which is to make more money. Bro in all our struggles and hustles, the end thing is to make MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Money Should Be A Major Factor When Accepting A Job Offer? by Yksoul(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
MY BROTHER YOU DONT EXPECT ME TO GO OUT AND LATER COME BACK HOME WITH NOTHING WHILE I LEFT WIFE AND CHILDREN AT HOME WHEN SCHL FEES AND HOUSE KEEP ARE AMOUNTING TO 200,000 NAIRA?
Re: Do You Think Money Should Be A Major Factor When Accepting A Job Offer? by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2017
This is an article created solely from the comments raised here please read guys
http://www.careerhubafrica.com/blog/should-money-be-a-major-factor-when-choosing-a-job/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female / How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.