Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister (54716 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
sparko1:

just to get married, hmm! now they have pushed him to his grave! RIP
Some thoughts can drive one crazy ooo... when you think of cost of items, baby wears, house rent, state of economy et al.. one may prefer to commit suicide cos its once your gone no more worries...

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by profhezekiah: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
god ll heal U
jiinxed:
He must be an afonja
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by madjune(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some folks here are quick passing judgements.

You will never know how this guys is made up and HIs tolerance level for stress.

We all grew differently.

It's sad he never acquired any life's skill but then, you never know.
It's more than killing watching your loved ones starve and you watch on helplessly...and can't help anyone.

You're already a walking dead.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by martyns303(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mrtolotolo:
Depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.

David Foster Wallace

Depression is real!

cry

Very very descriptive...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Kaybaba5(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mrtolotolo:
Depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.

David Foster Wallace

Depression is real!

cry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by eyinjuege: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mental health isn't taken seriously around us. He was probably severely depressed. So sad no one noticed in time..
R.I.P
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
jiinxed:
He must be an afonja

Look kid am not a Yoruba but u a waste of sperm. That's why condom is always recommended

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by alaskido(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
shit another missed customer.....

i sell suicide poisons, ropes, bullets so if you need one am all ready

grin grin grin You wicked die grin grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by celestialAgent(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
citrate:

No his soul left his body.
wow! Where to?

By the way, yo Dp is on point.

I so love tall slim girls, I'd relinquish anything to have one!

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by AnodaIT(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Listen to this --

Police detained 4 people living with him. How would Nigeria Police ever progress?

In other land, everyone living with or close to him will be pampered to give useful information. Na because of this, people run away instead of helping someone
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by citrate(f): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
celestialAgent:
wow! Where to?

By the way, yo Dp is on point.

I so love tall slim girls, I'd relinquish anything to have one!
Am not tall
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by AuroraB(f): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
olihilistic:
Kolewerk
What? grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
AuroraB:
What? grin
in my own case Kolerwerk. grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
celestialAgent:
Did he die?
grin grin stop it
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by armadeo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
deloon:
Police don detain 4 people already.

I swear. I tire for them.

Your frustrated neighbour kill himself come put you for wahala.

Chai.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by celestialAgent(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
grin grin stop it
*coverface*
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by celestialAgent(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
citrate:

Am not tall
My bad!

I guess I considered tall cos I'm short, grin wink

You mind a lil chat off the forum? Skype, whatsapp, Bbm, whatever…
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Daboomb: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Destined2win:
Hmm! I recommend forensics

Certainly NOT SUICIDE!

This is MURDER, with a suicide note setup to act as a deflection.

Nigeria Police are too unintelligent to investigate this properly
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Olu317(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
It is Only you who know why you committed such a heart broken suicide and almighty creator of force called LIFE . Little do you know that a lot of people have been put to mourning because of your deed. At least your beautiful children ought to be the reason for you to still persist on not giving up on LIFE . No matter your excuse of taking a life of yours that you couldn't create nor discern how man was given . These your children you have thrown to the challenging world with NO FATHER FIGURE will forgive you and I pray they make you proud when they grow up . A second thought would have been a better option. Hmmmm some of us having this thought in our head need think twice before committing suicide because the dead is dead but the living will mourn more and cry for as long as they can remember such person's life style while he or she was alive. So few on here too might be too big to genuinely own up and speak up about their personal problems with friends which understandable to large extent because of self pride but it is not the BEST . However SUICIDE isn't an option because every man has his own time to excel if you and I can see beyond the immediate challenge but not giving up on our dreams and channelling all arsenal to get it done. . Sunrè
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by lollmaolol(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
slimthugchimee2:

Thunder!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by fireforfire: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
slimthugchimee2:

Stop being stupid.
We are talkin about someones life here

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by purem(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hw many ppl go die lyk dis unda buhari rigim......
Buhari dier blood dey ur head o God go ax u o
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by pressplay411(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
He lost hope in life.
It can be very depressing to fall short of all expectations.

But he'll never know what tomorrow had in store 4 him.
He could just run into an old friend or meet his helper... And his story would change.

Life's a beach, depending on how you dress her.
RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by wizflower(f): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Coward!
Speak no I'll of the dead abi you need slap
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by citrate(f): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2016
celestialAgent:
My bad!

I guess I considered tall cos I'm short, grin wink

You mind a lil chat off the forum? Skype, whatsapp, Bbm, whatever…
No
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by WriteousDavid(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2016
The world has enough judges...

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2016
wizflower:
Speak no I'll of the dead abi you need slap

Lol
Wetin concern the dead with the living?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by SHOCK7(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
Stupidity at it's peak!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by dangotesmummy: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Depression and suicide in Nigeria is real and not a joke as people think it's something amusing
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by wildikeman(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Coward!
u r a fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video / Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.