Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister (54698 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hell on earth....hell fire in the afterlife.... what's the point? But we are Nigerians na.....we have thick skin. What happened to all the suffering and smiling syndrome? I suspect all these Telemundo we are watching. Eyaf reset their thinking faculty.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by KangaIye: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Painful cry cry cry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by anonymuz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Moment you know a relative or friend making comments that sound he or she is frustrated and depressed...help the person on time before it leads to suicide.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by jasysandra(f): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Suicide !!
Never the best way out.
It's a pity
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by jidxin(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
naija police detaining 4 person ...nawa o
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Just blame Buhari for this, i mean suicide is now on the record high since independent no thanks to his evil change, people are struggling to cope with life it self.

Rest in peace to the deceased, I know it was no fault of his but the tragictery of a failed government

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by kidsprincess(f): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
This should send a strong note of warning to parents... Don't over pamper your children. This guy is dead today because he can no longer fend for himself after losing his over dotting mother and he took the easy way out (suicide). Parents should train their kids to learn to stand up for themselves and take responsibility of their lives and actions. May he rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Jetjacky(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
dingbang:
People fail to understand that it is required for a man to work.. his failure on that makes him less of a man.. he'll be so depressed to the point of taking his own life because someone is taking care of him.
right on point bro
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by gragraboy: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
My issue is that why should police now detain peopl living with him?....how does that help anybody
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by deflover(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
announcement announcement I repeat no afonja is allowed to commit suicide
we are in this together you wanted change and you 've change you 've till 2019 relax after than afonja is permitted to kill themselves

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
jiinxed:
He must be an afonja
And you must be a Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by deloon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Police don detain 4 people already.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Bimpe29: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh Lord! What an indelible sorrow he has left in the hearts of his family and fiancee. Things are difficult now in the country, some are personal while others are general. These should not however, make one commit suicide, for every hardship comes relief.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by baby124: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
kidsprincess:
This should send a strong note of warning to parents... Don't over pamper your children. This guy is dead today because he can no longer fend for himself after losing his over dotting mother and he took the easy way out (suicide). Parents should train their kids to learn to stand up for themselves and take responsibility of their lives and actions. May he rest in peace.
You are correct. I have experienced a dotting parents death and it is the worst loss for their children. It's by God's grace and true strength that the children come out fine. Even when they are independent not to talk of when they are not. RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by tonyx4x44(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Depression is very real.

Yet the average African man thinks its white man sickness.

The worse thing be say he no go get money to see therapist self cry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Getintouch2004(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Coward!
Guy you harsh ooo, why not call him a Nincompoop instead? grin grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by LorDBolton(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Learn a skill today.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by osarenmwienda(f): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
hmm

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Jacko1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sad death

This buhari regime

More suicides than the whole previous adminstration combined

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by odogwu190(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmm na dem!!!#yoru#king of juju
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
shit another missed customer.....

i sell suicide poisons, ropes, bullets so if you need one am all ready
I guess you only understand hardship but have no clue when depression is being discussed? Not funny.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Decryptor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Another Afonja bites the dust due to Buhari's weak economic policies. He probably was among those who were chanting "Sai baba" by this time in 2014.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
too bad .... so sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by dienlmods: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eleniyan231:
Never depend on anybody except God
[b]Never depend on anybody except God
[/b]Never depend on anybody except God

“I don’t know what he has encountered in life that should warrant suicide. Since his mother died, he has been finding it difficult to cope with life because she pampered him a lot and he didn’t lack anything. She always supported him out of love for her children. He didn’t acquire any skill that could sustain him. After her death, he was dejected. Sometimes he would complain of not eating regularly, his job was not paying much and that he was getting tired of life.
Depending on God is the greatest mistake the unlucky can ever make...depending on God is a surest way to suicide...believe me...

I think atheist should start helping the unlucky by teaching them how to forget all about God...because God has no mercy for the unlucky
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by bettercreature(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
highrise07:
God gave everyone a B-R-A-I-N, yours is not a mere decor
Some of these things are hereditary,that is why you have to be very carefull when you want to get married
Some people are just very weak minded and nothing can change that
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by MrShine(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked shocked its a pity sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by Lucasbalo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by yatty4emmanuel(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
so sad doe,but I must say its welcomed, in as much as we may say much blunters I understand perfect about 65% why the guy did what he did.you see my friends,depression has degrees & if some one says he's a victim of depression & he shared little of it with you,if in position to assist pls do without hesitation. coolso sad doe,but I must say its welcomed, in as much as we may say much blunters I understand perfect about 65% why the guy did what he did.you see my friends,depression has degrees & if some one says he's a victim of depression & he shared little of it with you,if in position to assist pls do without hesitation.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by prince985(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
shit another missed customer.....

i sell suicide poisons, ropes, bullets so if you need one am all ready
plz i want to kill myself tomorrow nite, so I'll need to b silent
which method would u reccomend for me
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by folasayolyn(f): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mrtolotolo:
Depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.

David Foster Wallace

Depression is real!

cry

so true. he needed psychological help not forcing him to a marriage
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by citrate(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
celestialAgent:
Did he die?
No his soul left his body.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister by sparko1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:
Many folks going through a great depression... Lets pray against sudden dearh.. RIP to him

just to get married, hmm! now they have pushed him to his grave! RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fisherman Reveals Scary Things He Found In A Bottle He Retrieved From A River / Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) / 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.