Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! (4752 Views)

Alamieyeseigha Built Just One House… He Was Never Corrupt~James Ibori / Hurraaaaaaaaaaay!!!! James Ibori Is Coming Back Home Soon! / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by victorazy(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2009
Snyy wat
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by ikeyman00(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2009
@@@@

now ibori forget BENTV for now

running away once again has showed who u are?? and as u know, we already know; it isnt rocket scienece

i ask a question, ? and . . . .

so ibori. . . im waiting

anxiously!!!

why would a man wana steal billion of sweat of his people while with few millions in fixed account in london u can make millions in interesst!!!

your like plenty well wellu for redeem church  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

how could a man be so wicked shocked shocked u spent your hole life time talkin about slavery and that whlist u done far worse

ibori u have proof once again that u should never be trusted!!!

are u runnin as usual?? steal and run!! trademark abi
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by ikeyman00(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
shocked
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by r231(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
very funny thread,,,,LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 12:06am On Nov 20, 2009
The Lord shall make my enemies my foot stool even as my cup runneth over with wine. I want to use this medium to invite all my well wishers to come and enjoy with me next week after I must have been discharged and acquited of all corrupt charges.

Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by ikeyman00(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2009
ha;d
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
Behold the day of Joy.

I said it loud and clear that I AM INNOCENT. NOW, I AM VINDICATED!
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by linuxuser(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
james_ibor:

Behold the day of Joy.

You are nothing but a fool. Watch Out, your end is just a matter of time. It may take some time, but surely it will come.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by MrCrackles(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
linuxuser:

You are nothing but a fool. Watch Out, your end is just a matter of time. It may take some time, but surely it will come.
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by MrCrackles(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
james_ibor:

Behold the day of Joy.

Stop fooling yourself. . .We know you are not Ibori
Ibori is a major thief. . . . .
You are prolly a paid associate. . . . .Your end is near surely
Thieving bastar.d
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
linuxuser:

IT SHALL BE PERMANENT!

IT SHALL BE PERMANENT!!

WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR ME!!!

IT SHALL BE PERMANENT!!!!

Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by AndreUweh(m): 1:47am On Dec 18, 2009
I have always known that J. Ibori is innocent. My anger is that he did not do any thing to alleviate sufferings in the Delta Igbo area of the state.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by ikeyman00(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@

they had u hiding in a hole like saddam ehhu

hmmmm
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2010
Oga Ibori, i know where you dey oh! We dey come nuke you out your zone grin
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by monkeyleg: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2010
@ Andre Uweh,

What is Ibori innocent of?

Is that Ibori praying in that picture? I wonder who or what he is praying to?
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2010
[size=14pt]Tomorrow is D-Day, Father, if it is thy will, let this cup pass me by[/size]
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by otokx(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2010
what is happening tomorrow?
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by knotty(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
dont mind them haters Prof. Ibori.
they are envious of the many blessings you have been blessed with. e easy? for wia!
you have beaten all known entrapment that tried to stop you in your climb to power. your quest for fame and riches was dogged by law enforcement officers and you beat all of them, especially those poky nosy British policemen.

do they know the joy of wearing an original IWC wristwatch? have they even seen a Maybach, much less drive one? wetin dem sabi.

but you, alleluia, have seen and done it all.
the number of people that died in hospitals on account of lack of drugs is immaterial. the poor souls that perish on the road is not your fault. who say make dem no buy car with all round airbag?
Africans sef. haters.
please, treat their groans and hues as irrelevant never do wells who are jealous of your large pocket. but, if they too want large pockets, let Sura the Tailor make some for them jare.

please, spare your sef the agony of explaining anything. they will not believe your innocence.

so, when should i come for the papers of the house you promised in Havana? you know your lifetime is short, the earlier we conclude this the better, before you pkemme.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by orangemen: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
make them leave the man to enjoy his wealth like everyother criminal in nigeria.
all of them are in the same boat.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by knotty(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
the downfall of a man, is not the end of his life.
dont mind them, you will bounce back to Hades.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by omamokta: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
I wish you well Mr Ibor, you made a big mistake by standing in front of moving train and you are paying for your unintelligent moves. Your colleagues are paying for theirs here too but they are better off cos they are not in jail like you. Some have started somersaulting in front of GEJ as coordinators of one of the Goodluck's campaign groups. It would ve been better than being in jail. I thought you knew that in politics there is no permanent enemy but interest. Am sure before you will come back, GEJ would ve finished his tenure(s)
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2012
God you did it before!

If you could do it in Nigeria, You can do it in the UK.

I put my trust in you O Lord.
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by ikeyman00(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^^

this cockroach still talking!!

well well well

how st upid can it get for a black man

so who is the master OYIBO

who is the mugu? ?

who is the winner? ?

hope other bas tard with monkey brain in power will just accept the fact; that energy can neither be created or destroyed; it either u work for people or u dnt; SIMPLE; so when u travel oversea plz dnt try to front cuz u got looted money; oyibo man still dey laugh u

use those revenue and try to build quality roads; hospitals etc BBC;CNN etc love to hate to see these things

so IBOri; show me where the money is; i need some to start buzziness so in turn i will put myself in the position to show u how to better our country
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by jamesibor: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2012
Of a truth,

VANITY UPON VANITY, ALL IS VANITY!!
Re: I Am Innocent (My story; James Ibori)! by Lasinoh: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2012
Oh no! You are not innocent!
You are a thief just like ALL Nigerian government officials. kiss
The only problem?
Your Ijaw, Urhobo and Itsekiri brothers AKA rivals sold YOU out, to get you out of the way! kiss
COLLATERAL DAMAGE!!!!
*Gbam*!  kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko May Decamps To PDP / Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] / Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.