Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) (32777 Views)

Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Ali-Modu Sheriff (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by sasni1: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by harlee(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Only God know how that ugly man born dis fine gal.

1 Like

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
I hate Sherrif so much, Infact i don't like his teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why are all of you wedding in Dec or you guys want to celebrate CHRISTMASS? Zara-----december, now this.
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
Power, Wealth, Fame, Influence n Affluence as criteria for marriage seems to be the order of the day

What abt Honesty, Humility, Hardwork etc
And that's why many marriages crash nowadays. Haven't you heard of IBB's son and her estranged wife of late? Buhari's daughter who got married recently already had kids with her abandoned husband before leaving him for another rich dude who had embezzled so much from the federal mortgage bank. We'll soon hear episode 2 of their movie. The trend is across board. It also happens down south. Natural love isn't a bedrock of marriages anymore. Any home built on material love hardly lasts. I got married in a single room apartment a decade ago. Today, I've got every reason to thank the Lord because I've been to all the western countries of the world. I'm a successful businessman with partners spread across Europe and America. What more can I say? I didn't even have a good job when I got married. This generation needs to go back to basics, in choice of life partners

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by durella32: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice on bro...which buisness u dy do abg?
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by Annie939(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
hope Boko Haram and will not donates gift that day

1 Like

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by almustopha82(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
She is ugly
haters

2 Likes

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Just one like from a gay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ur yansh go suffer grin grin grin grin grin
Chipappii:
Nawa o. Everybody just dy marry.

I wan marry too abeg.

Click like if you will marry me.
Ladies only. First come first serve
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by lilAZeeZ(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
heeh Ali sheriff + kabo family. Thank God our ladies our pride in maiduguri,

1 Like

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by uzuede4(f): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
splenzard:
I was expecting her to be 13

bunch of hypocrites
Why you dey vex na? cheesy
splenzard:

bunch of hypocrites
Why you dey vex na?
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by cherriex(f): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Preparing their kids to be the leaders of tomorrow
They're joking cos iam a leader of tomrow,I cannot be oppressed or intimidated,OK nah who's Son remain, make i put a big tittle to my dads name,am coming cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by tit(f): 1:34am On Nov 22, 2016
who will marry aisha?
has she been use and dumb
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by LoveDecay(m): 2:34am On Nov 22, 2016
yomibelle:
Power, Wealth, Fame, Influence n Affluence as criteria for marriage seems to be the order of the day

What abt Honesty, Humility, Hardwork etc

Use it to buy fuel for your or pay school fees.... what does , honesty, hard work and humility have to do with generational posterity
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by rose54321: 4:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Hmm.
Is it me or as the rate of marriages increased drastically. Either that or people are now more comfortable broadcasting it online.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by Chuksgeo: 5:04am On Nov 22, 2016
The northern elites is strictly maintaining the class while the southern elites are only struggling not to derail.

Children of the rich still finding love strictly among themselves in this open 21 century where everyone virtually meets almost everywhere, SMH! the British no try at all, this society of class they handed over to the Northern part of the country has also not helped.

Quote me at your discretion.

1 Like

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by poyet(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2016
WHEN IS HER HIJAB, NIQAB OR ANY OF THOSE HYPOCRITICAL COVERINGS MALE FOR FEMALE CHILDREN OF THE COMMONERS IN ISLAM?

1 Like

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Daughter of an alleged Boko haram sponsor and a very corrupt mf marrying an officer of the Nigerian Army
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by abfalkolly(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
She is ugly
Did u jst say she is ugly?then u av no hope ...
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by DjSwaga(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2016
So which faction of husband is she getting married to
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by gbounty: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Will shekau be there

I still wonder why this man is not been asked the real question about Boko

1 Like

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by loomer: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2016
All una dey shout recession, and all these thieves children dey wed in flamboyant style

1 Like

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by Jeromegwer: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2016
splenzard:

bunch of hypocrites
I think tribalism is getting too much on this forum

1 Like

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2016
Jeromegwer:

what do you think is the meaning of "tribalism"??

all these kids on Nairaland
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by sadiq4u6173: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2016
typical baby factory product comment... hypocrite
splenzard:

bunch of hypocrites
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by davidif: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2016
Jeromegwer:

Its getting worse.
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by davidif: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
She is ugly

Say what?

1 Like

Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2016
davidif:

Say what?
grin grin
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by arabianights: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2016
itsIYKE:
Everybody's daughter is now setting to wed.....what's with the alter rush?.......Anyway my own daughter set to wed!!
seriously The Adorable Little Princess Is Ur Baby? If So Am Sure She Takes After Ur Wife.Na We Get The Good Genes
Re: Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2016
richidinho:
Boko people grin

Dem fit use bomb take do announcement for dia

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked 8th Most Dangerous Megacity For Women / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.