Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed (826 Views)

Book Of Revelation / If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest / The TRUE Meanings Of The Visions In The Book Of Revelation EXPLAINED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by taiwo850629: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
The first horse and its rider is the USA and its president respectively. I believe we all know that the new president of the USA is Donald Trump. It has been revealed to me that the 1st seal had been opened since the 16th of June 2015 when Donald Trump mentioned his desire to run for president (because God knows the future). I don't want anyone to think that the rapture is still far away (sixth seal) because I'm talking about the 1st seal. A similar passage to Revelation 6 is Zechariah 6. In Zechariah 6 the 1st horse is the red one (war, terrorism) and in Revelation the first is the white horse. What this means is that both will occur concurrently. The question is how do we know when any of these periods start or end? This is how- 1st horses of both run concurrently but the white horse runs longer (See Zech. 6: 2, 3). What the white horse actually conquers is the war and terrorism of the red horse. So, the red horse actually ends during the reign of the white horse. So the length of the time of the red horse is June 2015 to Jan. 20 2017. The white and red horses' start at the same time. With this we can know how long the seals last. The whole seals will last give or take 19 months. So from now to the rapture will be within a period of 19 months.
Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by JBUZZ: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
***spits and walk away...

1 Like

Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by skeendyke: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Who is this?

1 Like

Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by TrajansKong: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Phockreh.
Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by amuijiji: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
JBUZZ:
***spits and walk away...

U re evil!!!!

U made me laugh this evening.
Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

So, Trump is the "new" anti-christ eh
From Obama, to the pope, and now to trump.

Religious fanatic....... Highest level of mental retard.ation I've ever seen undecided

4 Likes

Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Religious fanatic....... Highest level of mental retard.ation I've ever seen undecided

2 Likes

Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by mrmrmister: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin
Op is a cow

1 Like

Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by jnrbayano(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
I love this section. Action of posters here makes me laugh.

1 Like

Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by DeSepiero(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
SirWere:
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Next is Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice! Even though I don't understand anything about those horses.
Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by Donald3d(m): 4:16am On Nov 22, 2016
taiwo850629:
The first horse and its rider is the USA and its president respectively. I believe we all know that the new president of the USA is Donald Trump. It has been revealed to me that the 1st seal had been opened since the 16th of June 2015 when Donald Trump mentioned his desire to run for president (because God knows the future). I don't want anyone to think that the rapture is still far away (sixth seal) because I'm talking about the 1st seal. A similar passage to Revelation 6 is Zechariah 6. In Zechariah 6 the 1st horse is the red one (war, terrorism) and in Revelation the first is the white horse. What this means is that both will occur concurrently. The question is how do we know when any of these periods start or end? This is how- 1st horses of both run concurrently but the white horse runs longer (See Zech. 6: 2, 3). What the white horse actually conquers is the war and terrorism of the red horse. So, the red horse actually ends during the reign of the white horse. So the length of the time of the red horse is June 2015 to Jan. 20 2017. The white and red horses' start at the same time. With this we can know how long the seals last. The whole seals will last give or take 19 months. So from now to the rapture will be within a period of 19 months.
HE will come like a thief in the night
2 Thessalonians 2:2
1 Thessalonians 5:2
1 John 4:1
Re: The 1st Horse Of Revelation 6 Has Been Revealed by taiwo850629: 4:57am On Nov 22, 2016
SirWere:
Ahahahahahahahahahaha
I didn't say Trump is the Antichrist. Actually what I want to say is that Trump is a good person (His white horse conquers the red horse).

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Anthony Joshua Is Hit By Shocking Anti-muslim Abuse / None Of These Things Move Me / Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.