Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

"Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs (53797 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Funkybabee(f): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

you see why it so good to be an atheist..she has been made to believe some certain evil spirit are after her..even with her being in the USA she still thinks like a typical nigerian who are so deeply rooted in superstitious and religious believe..i only hope she is free from all religion and mental slavery

[img]http://i./WkjnGMtDNZauc.gif[/img]

and I hope and beg my mami whey dey on Nairaland to do shikoto for you so that you will know human being dey and same with God

tueeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2016
rawpadgin:
begging witches and wizards to Leave u alone is stupidity @ it's peak

take the war to them & watch them avoid u like a plague
Word. They no dey hear please. The language they undastand is violent commands and authority

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by dreezybines: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2016
She should try to go for deliverance at MFM prayer city...

I'm 100% sure she'll be delivered...

I have a feeling she's unconsciously initiated...
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Unclerukus: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2016
DedeNkem:
Most Nigerians are very scientifically illiterate!

Juju DOESN'T work!

Think about these;

- If juju works, why would anyone spend years and money studying when one could just do juju to have the full knowledge of their educational field?
- If juju works, why would anyone work when one could just do juju to from banks unnoticed?
- If juju works, why would anyone be poor?
- If juju works, why would anyone be sick when you could do juju to prevent sickness.
- If juju works, why would anyone die?

Nobody in Nigeria can scientifically prove juju works and yet 99% believe in it! What a shame! Nigerian churches help immensely in dumbing down Nigerians!

Does anyone still wonder why Nigeria is backward in any kind of human development and advancement?
you try to sound enlightened but you're actually very ignorant. Even the so called whites you try to imitate have them and know they exist, they are known as wiccans (USA and U.K) they just choose to ignore their existence and not focus on what they do. All civilizations throughout history , from Africa down to Asia and Europe all have referenced the existence of witchcraft. I think you should read more to enlightened yourself.The problem is that we Africans attribute all our problems to something Magical or mysterious when most times we are the one at fault and not some witch or juju.

3 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2016
I have never read anything so stupid. So somehow posting this trash will stop the witches from disturbing her Mehn... I don't know what they're feeding people these days
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Kaybaba5(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2016
midolian:
Person wey say witch no dey neva see life. All u need to do is to take your time, travel to Nupeland and see for yaself. If you dnt come back with a different story, it means you died there.

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2016
habsydiamond:
She must be joking cos recently someone posted that witches and wizard don't exist. So who come

Link?
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by PDBonline: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2016
mmsen:

There are no 'witches' or supernatural powers.

How can people claim to have supernatural powers when they can't maintain a fully functional electricity network?
So who told you it is in their constitution or their ambition to do so.

By the way, it seems like atheists have something in common with some religious people who don't know their God: the believe that God should do it or God will do it.. when He already has given humans authority and brain. If anyone ever ask God to do what God given ability to do, such prayers don't get answered.

2 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by okilingtete: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Maybe she was their member before and she trying to escape.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Iseoluwani: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2016
midolian:
Person wey say witch no dey neva see life. All u need to do is to take your time, travel to Nupeland and see for yaself. If you dnt come back with a different story, it means you died there.

Help me tell

Seun
Hopeful landlord
Otem
Richie something,
Memm

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Iseoluwani: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2016
PDBonline:

So who told you it is in their constitution or their ambition to do so.

By the way, it seems like atheists have something in common with some religious people who don't know their God: the believe that God should do it or God will do it.. when He already has given humans authority and brain. If anyone ever ask God to do what God given ability to do, such prayers don't get answered.

Thank you
Tell them

Seun
Otem
Eyehategod
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by therealchase(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Chai witches don upgrade it now inter country not interstate
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by midolian(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2016
Justicealh3:
NS kutigi.
Nice meetin u, Alh.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by lionlamb020(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2016
john4reala:
The Lady Is Hypothesunderland Diminitopical photopincopio .. You wear wevon and still asking why they are disturbing you

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by sonoforogun(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2016
midolian:

Maybe, Seun, the grand Apostle of atheists should take up this challenge. If e no come back, we go know se e don turn to believer. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by dornald: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2016
I hail Africa ooooo,i tuale.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by xendra: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Who told you that undecided

There are witches even all over the internet.
Witchcraft is evolving in Nigeria o ask iya Oshogbo grin

lol....
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by rawpadgin(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Loisemm:

Word. They no dey hear please. The language they undastand is violent commands and authority
I am telling you

reason i don't joke with MFM programmes

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by jovialswag(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2016
na wa oh all d way from naija to us
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by habsydiamond(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2016
izublingz:

Link?
check last week posts. But don't remember the date.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by IdiAmin2(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Madam , no worry

any ritual wey dem that the hair do, nothing go do you. na the brazilian woman wey be the original owner of the hair go just craze for her sleep in Rio de Jainero
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by StoneColdBiceps(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Nigeria witches and wizards don reason her matter reach US grin

Any African you says witches don't exist is just delusional. If you doubt their existence abeg try go village grin

Where those our anti- God Nairalanders wey say witches no dey exist? Becos they happen to be smart they think they are wise.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Justicealh3(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
midolian:
Nice meetin u, Alh.
Kuobe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by JesusmyGod1: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
jasysandra:
Your spirit
We met at the coven last night. Forgotten so fast?
I love u
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by anitawilliams: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
life is two sides and believe me when i tell you that it has been one side of the coin for me and my family until my son gain admission into the university, for some period of time it all went smooth as planned but just as he was about to enter into his 3rd year he got a sickness i do not even know the name of this sickness. my son left school and we kept on looking for solution but we could not get a total solution. i thank God for my brother who met doctor zanzin and told him of the pain me and my family are passing through, doctor zanzin asked him to bring me and my son to him and my son shall be well again and this time permanently so my brother quickly called me and i took my son to to him, he told me that it will take three days and my son shall be well. i don't know how he did it but it was a miracle how he help me healed my son. till this day my son never contacted such sickness nor its like again my son is through with his school and is working now. thanks to doctor zanzin fo what he has done for me because i cannot explain what heap of joy is in my heart as i am sharing this testimony of my life. if you have any sickness or problem i think and know that doctor zanzin can help you with solution to your problem because i have witness it first hand. You can contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by NaWetinDey(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
foladara777:

U have encountered witches.... Or u are a witch yourself?

U can choose any of those two options u provided and make it ur answer.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by DedeNkem: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Unclerukus:
you try to sound enlightened but you're actually very ignorant. Even the so called whites you try to imitate have them and know they exist, they are known as wiccans (USA and U.K) they just choose to ignore their existence and not focus on what they do. All civilizations throughout history , from Africa down to Asia and Europe all have referenced the existence of witchcraft. I think you should read more to enlightened yourself.The problem is that we Africans attribute all our problems to something Magical or mysterious when most times we are the one at fault and not some witch or juju.

If you had the intuition to differentiate between things, you would have known that my previous post didn't deny the existence of juju practice or in other words, witchcraft practice. That you practice something doesn't necessarily mean it will achieve the expected result!

Juju doesn't work, the same way Christians practice their religion worshiping an imaginary god and still believe god exists! There's no scientific prove that Juju works or that god exists! That's a fact! I hate arguing with the scientifically illiterate.

Do you know there was a time in Nigerian history when twins were deemed an omen and slaughtered because people of that time believed twins bring bad luck to the family! This barbaric practice and many others evil practices were stopped by white missionaries!

Most Nigerians today still have ancient barbaric mentality!
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by DedeNkem: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
longyemi:

I wonder why we have people like you on here... its not about how much one can just rant, its about how much you can think before you the ranting... beside if you don't believe in something, it doesn't mean that thing doesn't exist.

Have you for once thought of you waking wvery morning to meet money in your wardrope without keeping it there?

This is 21st century and Harry Porter, the bride with white hair, the craft and many more were acted also in this cenutury...

E dagba Soke

I thought there were fewer id*iots on NL, but you just proved me wrong.
Did you read your before hitting the "Submit" button? You made no f*ucking sense at all!

It would be terribly difficult to argue with someone with your mentality or someone who believes Harry Porter was a true story, because you live in your own virtual reality!
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by DedeNkem: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
richidinho:

If i call you the name tha is in my mind, they will ban me for 2yrs, let me ignore you so that people will see how stewp!d a human can be

It's funny to see a dumb as*shole who ranted about absolutely nothing!
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Unclerukus: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
DedeNkem:

If you had the intuition to differentiate between things, you've known that my previous post didn't deny the existence of juju practice or in other words, witchcraft practice. That you practice something doesn't necessarily mean it will achieve the expected result!

Juju doesn't work, the same way Christians practice their religion worshiping an imaginary god and still believe god exists! There's no scientific prove that Juju works or that god exists! That's a fact! I hate arguing with the scientifically illiterate.

Do you know there was a time in Nigerian history when twins were deemed an omen and slaughtered because people of that time believed twins bring bad luck to the family! This barbaric practice and many others evil practices were stopped by white missionaries!

Most Nigerians today still have ancient barbaric mentality!
Einstein, you seem to be an atheist. Can't you be more deluded? If you claim there's no spiritual realm and no God , kindly answer research few questions:
(1) Has science with how andvanced it has become replicated life by creating its own DNA strands(science has proven even ameobas have DNA with information)?
(2) Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see
something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity,magnetism, the
wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?
(3) Would you agree that if it took intelligence to make a model
universe in a science lab, then it took super-intelligence to make the
real universe?
(4) Inanimate matter stays that way no matter how complicated the
arrangement. Without an immaterial mind, how can consciousness
emerge from pure material?
If you can answer this few questions (there are more) for me with simple and straightforward worded answers , I'll with all my mind believe you are indeed a "scientific literate" and not some deluded mongrel who feels atheism is a style in town.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by DedeNkem: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Unclerukus:
Einstein, you seem to be an atheist. Can't you be more deluded? If you claim there's no spiritual realm and no God , kindly answer research few questions:
(1) Has science with how andvanced it has become replicated life by creating its own DNA strands(science has proven even ameobas have DNA with information)?
(2) Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see
something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity,magnetism, the
(3) Would you agree that if it took intelligence to make a model
universe in a science lab, then it took super-intelligence to make the
real universe?
(4) Inanimate matter stays that way no matter how complicated the
arrangement. Without an immaterial mind, how can consciousness
If you can answer this few questions (there are more) for me with simple and straightforward worded answers , I'll with all my mind believe you are indeed a "scientific literate" and not some deluded mongrel who feels atheism is a style in town.

- In March, a team of geneticists made a biological breakthrough. Researchers led by the renowned Craig Venter, Ph.D. created a synthetic organism named syn3.0. It is a microbe capable of surviving and replicating with only 473 genes. This genetic number is the minimum needed for life whereas humans have a rough estimate of 20,000 genes.

The team made this discovery after analyzing the genome of a cattle-based bacterium called Mycoplasma mycoides through a process that took years.

The scientists took an alternative approach to building this organism by sketching out the genome structure on a computer, which followed synthesizing the DNA in test tubes.

Next, the researchers were able create the first self-replicating synthetic organism in 2010 dubbed syn 1.0, but it took a long trial-and-error process to identify genes that were essential for survival before they were able to produce syn3.0.

For more info: http://science.sciencemag.org/content/351/6280/aad6253

(2) Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity,magnetism, the

- Any invisible thing that exists can be proved. Science can prove or measure Mind, Gravity, Magnetism, Wind, Infrared Light, Dark Matter, Gravitational wave (detected recently) and many more! Christian claim their god exists and can't prove it! How anyone would believe in and worship something they can't even prove exists, is beyond st*upid!

(3) Would you agree that if it took intelligence to make a model universe in a science lab, then it took super-intelligence to make the
real universe?

- Your comparison is juvenile and ridiculous. It takes intelligence to do anything in a science lab. Studying anything in a science lab doesn't necessarily mean the object of study was created by a "super-intelligence" being! There's no scientific evidence that proves your point!

Do you know that the Universe is a very hostile place and it wants to kill us?! Do you know that Dinosaurs and many other creatures that existed on earth before humans were all wiped out by killer asteroids. Do you know that thousands of meteoroids bombard Earth everyday?! What about earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and other natural disasters that kill thousand each year? What about diseases that wipe out thousands of humans, animals and plants every year? What about Eye-burrowing worms (loa loa or African eyeworm)? A worm that only survives by eating up human eyeball! So you're telling me that your "super-intelligent" god created all these? If your god exists, he/she must be super-st*upid, super-irrational and super-wicked!

Do we need a God to set it all up so a Big Bang can bang? … Our everyday experience makes us convinced that everything that happens must be caused by something that occurred earlier in time. So it’s natural for us to assume that something—perhaps God—must have caused the universe to come into existence. But when we’re talking about the universe as a whole, that isn’t necessarily so.

The role played by time at the beginning of the universe is, I believe, the final key to removing the need for a Grand Designer, and revealing how the universe created itself. … Time itself must come to a stop [at the singularity]. You can’t get to a time before the big bang, because there was no time before the big bang. We have finally found something that does not have a cause because there was no time for a cause to exist in. For me this means there is no possibility of a creator because there is no time for a creator to have existed. Since time itself began at the moment of the Big Bang, it was an event that could not have been caused or created by anyone or anything. … So when people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the Big Bang, so there is no time for God to make the universe in. It’s like asking for directions to the edge of the Earth. The Earth is a sphere. It does not have an edge, so looking for it is a futile exercise.
-- Stephen Hawking, Theoretical physicist and Cosmologist.

I am not convinced. Here’s the thing. Every time I talk about God with someone who is a believer, God is all-powerful, and all-knowing, and all-good. Right? Good is a big part of this. And then I look at all the ways Earth wants to kill us. You know, a tsunami takes out a quarter-million people. Hurricanes. Earthquakes. Tornadoes. Floods. And I add all of that up. Either the God is not all-powerful or is not all-good. But it can’t really be both, given all the ways the universe wants to kill us. And if Earth is not finished killing you, there is the asteroid that could come in. An asteroid rendered 70% of all lifeforms extinct – the famous one 65 million years ago that took out the dinosaurs. So there is so many ways to die not at the hands of someone else who has free will that I don’t know what is the nature of the God that you are talking about. -- Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, Astrophysicist and Cosmologist.

(4) Inanimate matter stays that way no matter how complicated the arrangement. Without an immaterial mind, how can consciousness

- Your question makes no sense. Nature didn't exist by design and the universe was not "created" by any intelligent being.

Nothing dumbs down Nigerians mentally than religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!! / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.