Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

"Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs (53761 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Phi001:
We, The National Association of Edo Witches and Wizards (NAEWW), would love to claim responsibility for your misfortunes but unfortunately, we have been dealing with bigger fishes.

Thanks for the compliment. We'll get back to you shortly.
hahaha
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Lucasbalo(m): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Baroba:
Even with all her exposure, she still believes in witches and wizard, na this kin immigrants Trump wan deport.. She should see a psyche, its obvious all is not well upstairs..msheww..Coven ko Oven ni..
Gbam.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Pylony:
Is she referring to the teleporting witches and wizards or she took them along in her luggages to Yankee?

She's just ignorant of the existance of paranormal activities in a "hunted house" which is not only an African or Nigerian thing. What she's tagging as witches and wizards could be activities of some trapped ghost where she's living.

The white man's Witchcraft is well documented in books unlike the African were it is pass from person to person.
grin grin grin seems like u watch a lot of those paranormal stuffs on IDX channel grin
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Pylony(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2016
lefulefu:

grin grin grin seems like u watch a lot of those paranormal stuffs on IDX channel grin
How man pikin go do in the quest to gain knowledge of things around him? grin
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by jasysandra(f): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
Cos u are a witch, my spirit tells me
Your spirit
We met at the coven last night. Forgotten so fast?
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by samuel19222(m): 12:39am On Nov 22, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Who told you that undecided
There witches all over the internet

Are you one of them
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Abumighty(m): 12:43am On Nov 22, 2016
hmmm just put my lolipop 4 mout de watch movie
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Divinerace(m): 1:51am On Nov 22, 2016
midolian:
Person wey say witch no dey neva see life. All u need to do is to take your time, travel to Nupeland and see for yaself. If you dnt come back with a different story, it means you died there.
u mean nupeland in niger state?

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by yankeypha: 1:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Your problem is from marine kingdom, you are holding there property
Try and return it and be free, may be in days back you think you are well delivered before, but you are still holding there woven, you can deliver your self by doing better 3 days dry fasting with sam 35, you will see different when you finish it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 22, 2016
OK...I now choose to believe Donald Trump doesn't exist....

Newsflash... He is still the president elect of America.
henrydadon:

it because you choose to believe it..free your mind and think for once with your brain..stop getting hypnotize

2 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Nupeland is too far. If you don't believe witches exist, Right in your bedroom you can have all the proof you need.
PaulIdu:

What exactly happens in Nupe land? Why don't you tell us
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by flexyceo(m): 2:23am On Nov 22, 2016
U need prayers or gv dem bak wat u collected gbam
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by NaWetinDey(m): 2:45am On Nov 22, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

you see why it so good to be an atheist..she has been made to believe some certain evil spirit are after her..even with her being in the USA she still thinks like a typical nigerian who are so deeply rooted in superstitious and religious believe..i only hope she is free from all religion and mental slavery

[img]http://i./WkjnGMtDNZauc.gif[/img]

And you really think that atheism is a style or a more acceptable name for prodigal youths? When you encounter witches, you will spend the rest of your days in a fire-for-fire church and nothing else will matter to you....that is, if you want to come out of it alive.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by October1960: 3:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Smartest statement I have read on Nairaland. Amazing that people in this day and age believe in witches and wizards?

I guess children believe in father Xmas too.

mmsen:

There are no 'witches' or supernatural powers.

How can people claim to have supernatural powers when they can't maintain a fully functional electricity network?
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by October1960: 3:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Superstitions are either due to ignorance or mental health problems leading to hallucinations.

Religions and superstitions are due to under development or making money for the so called man of god or juju man.

Wish a so called juju man can invent an airplane, self driving car or MRI machine rather than deceiving the gullible.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Celdanstar: 4:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Call on Jesus he'll set you free from witches
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by DedeNkem: 4:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Most Nigerians are very scientifically illiterate!

Juju DOESN'T work!

Think about these;

- If juju works, why would anyone spend years and money studying when one could just do juju to have the full knowledge of their educational field and pass all the exams?
- If juju works, why would anyone work when one could just do juju to steal from banks unnoticed?
- If juju works, why would anyone be poor?
- If juju works, why would anyone be sick when you could do juju to prevent sickness.
- If juju works, why would anyone die?

Nobody in Nigeria can scientifically prove juju works and yet 99.99% believe in it! What a shame! Nigerian churches help immensely in dumbing down Nigerians!

Does anyone still wonder why Nigeria is backward in any kind of human development and advancement?

3 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Youngpo413: 5:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
Flying from Nigerian to USA !
impossible!
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by BetterChurch: 5:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Learn to sing the divine name of God HU

see www.HearHU.org

henryanna36:
A US-based Nigerian lady from Calabar who lives in Maryland has taken to social media to beg Nigerian witches and wizards to leave her and her family alone.According to her,witches from Nigeria have been cutting her hair for rituals.Below is what she wrote..

'THIS IS A PUBLIC APPEAL TO ALL THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS IN NIGERIA TO LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE. I WILL ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF THEY STOP USING MY HOUSE FOR THEIR COVEN MEETINGS. AGAIN THEY SHOULD STOP CUTTING MY HAIR FOR THEIR RITUALS. THE GUILTY PARTIES KNOW THEMSELVES AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. USA IS FAR ENOUGH FROM AFRICA. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-who-lives-in-usa-publicly.html
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Ramaa(m): 5:32am On Nov 22, 2016
AfroSisi:
You sef should return their property
very wise coment....
Bravo...
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Ramaa(m): 5:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Christane:
I wonder why witches n wizard dnt av any atom of gud in them rather dy dwel in evil ...cusing trouble i guex dat their area of specialty may God kill all d witches an wizard dat re afta my lyf n dat of my family ijn ...nd dose joblex witches dat dnt want me to fulfil my destiny may God put dem to shame nd may dem av stroke wen dy hear of my breakthrough .
Amen
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by selfemployed(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2016
midolian:
Person wey say witch no dey neva see life. All u need to do is to take your time, travel to Nupeland and see for yaself. If you dnt come back with
a different story, it means you died there.
where is nupeland?
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2016
only lazy people and empty minds believe in such superstitious nonsense,its the 21 century she needs to do something constructive with her life and uplift her family,community,country e.t.c rather than believe in such backward hullabaloo.why dont she shave completely bald then!?

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Yeligray(m): 5:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Them don reach you through WIFI...lolz
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by midolian(m): 5:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Divinerace:

u mean nupeland in niger state?
Yea, and Kwara State
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Malawizzkid: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2016
serious
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by foladara777(m): 6:09am On Nov 22, 2016
midolian:
Person wey say witch no dey neva see life. All u need to do is to take your time, travel to Nupeland and see for yaself. If you dnt come back with a different story, it means you died there.
Oh... Wow!!! See incontrovertible proof.. Mehn, so If I go to nupeland I will see witcheswitches shocked ... Witches must be real
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by foladara777(m): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2016
NaWetinDey:

And you really think that atheism is a style or a more acceptable name for prodigal youths? When you encounter witches, you will spend the rest of your days in a fire-for-fire church and nothing else will matter to you....that is, if you want to come out of it alive.
U have encountered witches.... Or u are a witch yourself?
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by richidinho(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2016
billyG:
I want 2 marry an AK lady but am scare of marrying a witch.

grin and u claim to be a lady?
Are you not a witch already?
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by oc2fish: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2016
google esabod herbs and root. talk to Tokunboh Aboderin you will be free of them.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by katoto: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Some people like to put their failures in life on other people. Witches Ko, witches ni. Set your life straight and believe in the Good man above and no one will stop you from greater heights in life.
GBAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!! / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.