Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

"Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs (53742 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by DeSepiero(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Silly

2 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
I see she posted this on facebook. She should just unfriend them and stop ranting.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by WomanOfRace(f): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Witch crossing the Atlantic? She should enter a serious prayer o. This one is not something of social media warning but locking herself in the inner chamber (Alter of prayer/spiritual warfare) till it is over.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by gafar1972(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
So nw who told her do witches are on social media,,,if dah truly are on facebook or twitter,,plz gve me one of dhem twitter username,,we get talk
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by billyG(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
I want 2 marry an AK lady but am scare of marrying a witch.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by jasysandra(f): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yeye dey smell.
It takes one to know one.

Go and sleep jare angry

2 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Some people like to put their failures in life on other people. Witches Ko, witches ni. Set your life straight and believe in the Good man above and no one will stop you from greater heights in life.
We're coming for you tonight

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by mmsen: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
midolian:
Person wey say witch no dey neva see life. All u need to do is to take your time, travel to Nupeland and see for yaself. If you dnt come back with a different story, it means you died there.

There are no 'witches' or supernatural powers.

How can people claim to have supernatural powers when they can't maintain a fully functional electricity network?

13 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
henryanna36:
A US-based Nigerian lady from Calabar who lives in Maryland has taken to social media to beg Nigerian witches and wizards to leave her and her family alone.According to her,witches from Nigeria have been cutting her hair for rituals.Below is what she wrote..

'THIS IS A PUBLIC APPEAL TO ALL THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS IN NIGERIA TO LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE. I WILL ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF THEY STOP USING MY HOUSE FOR THEIR COVEN MEETINGS. AGAIN THEY SHOULD STOP CUTTING MY HAIR FOR THEIR RITUALS. THE GUILTY PARTIES KNOW THEMSELVES AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. USA IS FAR ENOUGH FROM AFRICA. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-who-lives-in-usa-publicly.html

Attention seeker,

Get Hilarious Naija comedy videos here, just check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Phi001:
We, The National Association of Edo Witches and Wizards (NAEWW), would love to claim responsibility for your misfortunes but unfortunately, we have been dealing with bigger fishes.

Thanks for the compliment. We'll get back to you shortly.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by koolcat: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
una go fear nigerian witches boarding first class to USA..tuale for dem, dem geh mouth jawe
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by MrCork: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
henryanna36:
A US-based Nigerian lady from Calabar who lives in Maryland has taken to social media to beg Nigerian witches and wizards to leave her and her family alone.According to her,witches from Nigeria have been cutting her hair for rituals.Below is what she wrote..

'THIS IS A PUBLIC APPEAL TO ALL THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS IN NIGERIA TO LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE. I WILL ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF THEY STOP USING MY HOUSE FOR THEIR COVEN MEETINGS. AGAIN THEY SHOULD STOP CUTTING MY HAIR FOR THEIR RITUALS. THE GUILTY PARTIES KNOW THEMSELVES AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. USA IS FAR ENOUGH FROM AFRICA. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-who-lives-in-usa-publicly.html

...bro..we are not sure wot you been drinking but are you saying witch & wizzzard fly from Nigeria to chase you in America? ?....am go in bakkk to bed mennnn!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by gozzlin: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Everything na news. Mtchewwww!!! angry
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Phi001(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I dodge you in three dimensions! I'm covered by the blood!!!

Oya carry your wahala and go to USA... Na joke I dey joke...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by chiefkpokp(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
i they suspect you, this xendra

xendra:
but wen dem dey night you dey day na!! ...lol maybe dem follow you go US. but seriously how will calling them out like this help? those serious whitches no dey social media o.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by RaeMystix: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wonders shall never cease.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Aunty are u sure

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
henryanna36:

It's not enough to take to social media because it's not gonna work. Seek deliverance, a serious one and they will flee you. If possible, observe 7 days fasting and prayers and you'll see them no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by fkdmods: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
midolian:
Person wey say witch no dey neva see life. All u need to do is to take your time, travel to Nupeland and see for yaself. If you dnt come back with a different story, it means you died there.

Ignorance is the bane of superstitious people. Smh. What with all your belief in witchcraft, i wonder why Nigeria is not a super power. We should have conquered all air space by now. I mean, most likely the witches probably got a visa before "visiting" her in the U.S. Unbelievable. I just hope you guys don't die of ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by chiefkpokp(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
see one of them here ooooooooooooo

Phi001:
We, The National Association of Edo Witches and Wizards (NAEWW), would love to claim responsibility for your misfortunes but unfortunately, we have been dealing with bigger fishes.

Thanks for the compliment. We'll get back to you shortly.
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by moiaimi(f): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Don't go and look for the source of your problem be shouting witches and wizard.

3 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by winj: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
she should be deported from th US for being so illiterate to believe in 6th century rubbish.
disgraceful africans like these are monkeys

6 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by habsydiamond(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
She must be joking cos recently someone posted that witches and wizard don't exist. So who come

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by anonymuz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
mmsen:

There are no 'witches' or supernatural powers.

How can people claim to have supernatural powers when they can't maintain a fully functional electricity network?
they are just being possessed by demon. Demon exist and i guess you believe that.

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by henrydadon(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
midolian:

it because you choose to believe it..free your mind and think for once with your brain..stop getting hypnotize

5 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Organs(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na so e dey start, this woman should be advised to see a psychiatrist immediately before this madness take center stage... then she will start calling names, then she will start attacking people she perceives of removing her hair na that time una go know say na kolo mental una dey deal with.... a word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by NaLaugh: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
undecided

Can someone please check the year on the calendar for me? Mine must be wrong.

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by armadeo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pians ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Phi001:

I dodge you in three dimensions! I'm covered by the blood!!!

Oya carry your wahala and go to USA... Na joke I dey joke...
Hahaaaaaaaaa grin angry angry
Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dont worry grin...now dat Trump will be president he will build a high wall which will surround america.i believe the high wall will prevent the witches and other illegal aliens getting in.

1 Like

Re: "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
midolian:

like seriously?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seun Doesn't Exist / Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!! / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.