Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,256 members, 7,857,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? (2721 Views)

2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? by segebase(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Yar Adua
Re: If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? by Kesterkendra(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Obipat:
Please we don't need any of them. GEJ failed and Buhari own worse. we need a successful business man. Nigeria needs to be run like a . Buhari! Na na na na na na na na. Somebody that borrowed money to buy nomination form, borrowed to pay her daughter's school fees and still borrowing to finance our budget. All his life na borrow borrow
laff wan kill me die

1 Like

Re: If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? by lawbabs: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
prince985:

are u rili serious?

Yes I am...

1 Like

Re: If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? by mightyhazel: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
payosehtor:
Buhari for life. on shaking
haha! Na real on shaking. Meaning plenty shaking

1 Like

Re: If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? by kolaaderin: 1:20am On Nov 23, 2016
If they happen to be the only candidate for 2019, I will rather keep to Buhari to finish up what he has already started, fighting the corrupt cabals rather than GEJ who will return us to Egypt and years of lootocrazy. I mean they nearly looted off Nigeria out of this planet earth.

What wailing zombies fails to realised is that, GEJ would have borrowed to subdued the recession and the money would be looted again shifting the real dooms day to the next government.

So if u ask me , sai baba may be a bit slow in action but he is doing the right thing and cleaning the mess of IB, voting him out of the two choice is definitely right and can only be wrong if we could have a better opponent not GEJ or the new nonsense in town ATIKU.

No sane Nigerian would want atiku as president except the lunatic wailers.

1 Like

Re: If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? by ultrazone(m): 5:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Did I hear someone mention Atiku?
Re: If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? by tafabaloo(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2016
I hope that there would be a third option.
Re: If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? by alezzy13: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2016
and later we wonder why Nigeria is not making progress.

How on earth can any sane mind ask which is better of two failed politicians?

Both have no business anywhere near Asorock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Boko Haram Recruiter Okoh Godwin Arrested In Senegal - Associated Press / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Finally Presses The Self-destruct Button. / South East Indigenous Private Sector Investment To Solve Meat Dependency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.