Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? (879 Views)

CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? (2) (3) (4)

Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? by Stevebamdex(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Genesis 3:14
So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

This according to the verse above,God decree that snakes shall be eating dust forever.but it seems to me that snakes we have now in this generation and even in the past are gluttonic in nature and they have upgraded in their appetites for swallowing their prey because they now swallows enormous animals that are even bigger than them in stature..
My question is that,Do snakes still eat dust in the absence of what they can swallow?
Warning::christians only should answer my question.no room for atheist and muslims.
Re: Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? by lomprico(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2016
A 3 year old will answer u that! God did not say it will eat dust literally, as long as a snake crawls on its belly it will keep inhaling/injesting dust.

Moreover that curse is for d devil not a snake. God created snake d way we see it today.

All this genesis story get as dem be sef. undecided
Re: Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? by Stevebamdex(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2016
lomprico:
A 3 year old will answer u that! God did not say it will eat dust literally, as long as a snake crawls on its belly it will keep inhaling/injesting dust.

Moreover that curse is for d devil not a snake. God created snake d way we see it today.

All this genesis story get as dem be sef. undecided
You have contradicted yourself big time.? You have'nt answer the question in a convincing way.try harder..!
Re: Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? by lomprico(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Stevebamdex:

You have contradicted yourself big time.? You have'nt answer the question in a convincing way.try harder..!

The whole thing is contradicting bro.

Was it a snake that deceived eve or d devil?
Re: Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? by Stevebamdex(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
lomprico:

The whole thing is contradicting bro.

Was it a snake that deceived eve or d devil?
I think the devil entered into the snake to deceive eve.the devil was impersonating the innocent snake as an impostor..what a cruel thing grin
Re: Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? by kuss: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2016
the answer is in verse 19

Genesis 3:19 (KJV) In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

in verse 14 God asked satan to feed on dust
in verse 19 God asked man to return to dust

invariably God gave permission to satan to feed (steal, kill and destroy) the fallen man

then came Jesus Christ to raise man up from dust to glory heb2:10

the serpent there resent satan not snake per se
and dust there represent man in his fallen state

Re: Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? by mrmrmister: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2016
The snake is the devil and the dust is human
I guess undecided
So the snake eating the dust literally means the devil eating humans
shocked that's quite terrifying cheesy
Re: Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? by lomprico(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Stevebamdex:

I think the devil entered into the snake to deceive eve.the devil was impersonating the innocent snake as an impostor..what a cruel thing grin

If I say wat I really think about this, u will call it blasphemy.
But lets leave d poor snake to take d blame. smiley
Re: Christians Only::do Snakes Still Eat dust? by ScienceWatch: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Church members around the world finally have scientifically verifiable evidence of what Jesus want a true pastor to do for all church members.

Because of the awesome and loving examples available to all church goers on Emmanuel TV 24 hours daily, and also on youtube.com
Fake pastors are not able to fool their members any longer.

Church members have been fooled for hundreds of years, but that is changing now thanks to the freely available Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! / ‘virgin Mary Will Marry Prophet Mohammed In Heaven,’ Claims Egyptian Scholar / Did Jesus Christ Ever Sleep ?