Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this (6349 Views)

I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / Popular Calabar Blogger Engages Girlfriend Then This Happens (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Gsmbasics: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Gudheart(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Dat do nt hapn in nijaaaaaa
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2016
rubbish, crap

we are single because we want to be single

total nonsense......open a better thread next time undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2016
So are you saying homeless people do not deserve to be loved??

1 Like

Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2016
Dumbest stuff I've seen for a while

What if they were already dating before they became homeless? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Naijaboiy1: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2016
What do I even want to say? undecided
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Edwinmason(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2016
OP you mean you use precious time and datat to write this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by ButterFrost212(f): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2016
So homeless people are not human beings Just doesn't make any sense!

1 Like

Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Genea(f): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Why can't u guys just let single peepz be biko, we are happy like dah

1 Like

Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by kingDELE(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Choi. See advertising.
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Sandydayziz(f): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
hahahha... Funny people, not the comments op was expecting
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by AnodaIT(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
People like you will sleep with anything just because they are in skirts.

Some people have some taste, they rather stay single is any girl doesn't measure up
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Click bait everywhere...trash
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by UnlimitedIfex(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Make una leave us na, is it by force 2 b in a relationship. Afterall since wen am single, i give myself all my 100% thinking
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by aarikeade(f): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rubbish
Rubbish
Rubbish
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
What's so special about having a girlfriend

TMT
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by firstclassmumu: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Op you need 13 containers of hypo to wash your brain
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Raydos: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
This guy's brain is definately made in china cry
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by KvnGRezz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
If this thing supp for naijaa maa hear shocked
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by busybrain123(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rubbish....who told you the guy is homeless. You took the picture from a movie set and you are here trying to deceive yourself. Hey I'm single today because I choose to not because of your so-called financial difficulties.
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oga the Simple difference between the Man in that pics to a single man not in that pics is the HUSTLE

YOU BERRA WISE UP ..

CHECK SIGNATURE N RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by wins18(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
op some homeless people you see on the street are not really poor but because of some serious depression, they need love even more than you do. And that is where you see people with different view of the world, some of them are very nice, give them the chance and they will change the world for good
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Anoti1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Maybe she's d reason why he's homeless. No be all girls be human beings. Karashikas full everywhere...........
I'm talking from experience.

Some guys stay single because dey nid to focus on important nd life changing issues.

Tomorrow now, d so called single guy becomes a billionaire with women both single nd married, throwing themselves at him, while d guy dat spendt his youthful age on women will be complaining dat life is not fair nd struggling to eat the crumbs that fall off the billionaire's pocket
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Mikylopez(f): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lmao dz is jes lame...... Dosent change my mind tho
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by dayosweetness(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
rubbish, crap

we are single because we want to be single

total nonsense......open a better thread next time undecided
lie..you are already intimidated by the pix..get a guy biko
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by nikkypearl(f): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
What do I even want to say? undecided
nothing!! grin
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by ShayGirl(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ayam not understanding...what's ur point op? undecided
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by nkemma54(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Gsmbasics:
If you still can't get a girlfriend after seeing this picture then sorry for you. how on earth will this homeless guy cuddle a chick. meanwhile, some men with 3 bedroom flat still can't get girls.

its just photoshop nonsense undecided
Re: If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
@ op u gat get ur priorities right before time passes u by...if having a girlfriend or not is ur problem, ogbenin...u don lost oo just dey pray for urself now now before u learn d harder way. Wetin concern homelessness and girl friend,or wealth n poverty...to each his/her kind...this thread is a classic example of dumbness

(1) (Reply)

I Earn 30,000 A Week For Been A Male Stripper / Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.