Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (62272 Views)

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by MizOmalicha(f): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
swtcharissa:
Am equally the only daughter.. D day I got married..Jesu...my dad cried so well to the extent that my mum who had tears in her eyes bursted out laughing at my dad...I pray the groom takes good care of her...that's one of the reasons for the tears...you know..not so sure of where ur sweet daughter is going
I can totally relate
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by WomanOfRace(f): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
BjDreamchaser:
*****God help 9ja*****
Bcus someone dnt ave #50 naira for
transport fare he trekked and trekked
under the hot sun until his shadow left
him and entered bike.....

Hahahahaha you are very seriously funny. grin
BjDreamchaser:
*****God help 9ja*****

Hahahahaha you are very seriously funny.
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Diamondqueen(f): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=Chanchit post=51264834][/quote] i see nothing wrong with captainbells dp. Why would her mum not like it?
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by BjDreamchaser(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Hahahahaha you are very seriously funny. grin

Hahahahaha you are very seriously funny.
cheesy
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Childrens of nowadays self,i doesn’t know what to do with them,see her parents crying and she was busy dabbing to the cries.
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
thesicilian:
Nice.
But would it have made any difference if they had many other daughters?

Yes
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by daveP(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mzgracie:
That wedding happened in Ilorin not Lagos.. BTW, may the Lord bless ur union Dammie
I wish I could concur, but I'm tied!!!!

1 Like

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by tamilore1990(f): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
yes d wedding happen in Ilorin (congrats to them)
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Taiwo20(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
she must be a good girl......unlike some people wey the parent go dey happy say she do dey go..
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na so e bin dey those days.the day wey them go marry the girl go na so she go dey cry but,today girls go dey happy say she don dey run comot for house even before wedding day she don dey crash the guy bunk.
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by uzuede4(f): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Keneking:
E bi like love dey in the air for Nairaland MODs grin
E no good? wink
Keneking:
E bi like love dey in the air for Nairaland MODs grin
E no good?
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by uzuede4(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Abi dem wan marry dia pikin ;DAbi dem wan marry dia pikin
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Dfinex(f): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Taiwo20:
she must be a good girl......unlike some people wey the parent go dey happy say she do dey go..

lolsss...bros na wa to u o
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by macminista(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Abee79:
My daughters are just five years old . . . I am already dreading giving them away in marriage grin grin grin Not that I don't want them to progress; (of course I cannot marry them) . . . I have to let them go eventually. Bitter-sweet feeling you may say! wink
bro i feel u on that..got 3 lovely daughters myself, the bond between father's n their daughters words cant explain!

1 Like

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by mgumm: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
thesicilian:
Nice.
But would it have made any difference if they had many other daughters?
i wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by macminista(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Abee79:
My daughters are just five years old . . . I am already dreading giving them away in marriage grin grin grin Not that I don't want them to progress; (of course I cannot marry them) . . . I have to let them go eventually. Bitter-sweet feeling you may say! wink
bro i feel u on that..got 3 lovely daughters myself, the bond between father's n their daughters words cant describe

1 Like

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by ambs50: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
D bride must be a virgin grin.
Bt Chai d guy lucky oo nw dat virgins re scarce lyk forex grin

1 Like

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Harinholar(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
I know my own parents too will also breakdown in tears during my wedding
......hummmm....being the only son or daughter abi....#smile*
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Princewell2012(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
sarrki:
Tears of joy

Tears of joy will not depart in our houses

Amen, hmmm but this very tear is more than tears of Joy.

She could be the only woman among their children or better still the only person they have in their family. You know what that means taking her away for marriage? So their is need for such tears.
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by thesicilian: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pidgin2:

Yes
Lol. I'm sure you don't mean that.
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Princewell2012(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
angeltolly:
Ehyah.........Touching embarassed

Wait, The girl sef, Crying this moment........ Dabbing the next moment.

Only mothers shed sincere tears in occasions like this cool

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

Hmm don't talk like that. Some men love their daughters more, and am one of them. Beside she is the only woman for now among my children. so it is very obvious i will cry on her wedding day.
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by vislabraye(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
swtcharissa:
Am equally the only daughter.. D day I got married..Jesu...my dad cried so well to the extent that my mum who had tears in her eyes bursted out laughing at my dad...I pray the groom takes good care of her...that's one of the reasons for the tears...you know..not so sure of where ur sweet daughter is going

shocked
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by krissconnect(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
LOL
I'm trying to imagine my mum crying on my wedding day.

Back then in boarding school, this woman would drop me off and ask me not to even contact her! grin

My dad would be the only one crying tears of joy.. embarassed
You're breathetaking! Oh my... shocked
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by angeltolly(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmm don't talk like that. Some men love their daughters more, and am one of them. Beside she is the only woman for now among my children. so it is very obvious i will cry on her wedding day.

Well.... I wasn't comparing the tears between the father and the mother. My comparison was between the mother and the daughter as shown from the pics. That's why I said "one moment she was crying and the other moment she was dabbing"

However, let me tell you, you may not cry as a man when giving your daughter out in marriage. That manly won't allow you. I am the only daughter among 5 children, I was more closer to my dad, but it was my mum that cried when I got married. Men hardly cry in public but Women are just emotional.

BTW....... Why do parents cry when their daughters are getting married but won't do the same when their sons are getting married?
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by adbokus(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
babiboo:
This wedding was in ilorin, oga OP, get ur facts right.
You saw that church layout too right...
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by fergieboy: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
BjDreamchaser:
*****God help 9ja*****

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by Princewell2012(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
angeltolly:

Well.... I wasn't comparing the tears between the father and the mother. My comparison was between the mother and the daughter as shown from the pics. That's why I said "one moment she was crying and the other moment she was dabbing"

However, let me tell you, you may not cry as a man when giving your daughter out in marriage. That manly won't allow you. I am the only daughter among 5 children, I was more closer to my dad, but it was my mum that cried when I got married. Men hardly cry in public but Women are just emotional.

BTW....... Why do parents cry when their daughters are getting married but won't do the same when their sons are getting married?

well you re right anyway, yes you made a very good point. But am also very emotional too and i don't know why. Even my wife is stronger on that area. Lol.
I think i took it from my mother. I resembled her in every way. When you see my mother and see me. Nobody will tell you she is my mother.

1 Like

Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by ladygudhead(f): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
jeyselassie:
the parents for just marry the girl

I tire o!

if person nor marry dem go say she nor marry, if she marry dem go con dey cry... lol! cheesy

I wish them the best of it. HML! smiley
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by jeyselassie(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
ladygudhead:

I tire o!

if person nor marry dem go say she nor marry, if she marry dem go con dey cry... lol! cheesy

I wish them the best of it. HML! smiley
lol get one quote wey person talk recently. every girl na ashawo now. if she sleep na ashaWo. Wake ashawo. bath ashawo. smile ashawo. check time ashawo. walk ashawo. work ashawo. talk ashawo. chop ashawo. do nothing- has to be ashawo.
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by stainless239(f): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
yemmybx:
I wish God finance my wedding too latest January of 2017. God help me with good finance.

Amen brother
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by naughtylagosguy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
babiboo:
This wedding was in ilorin, oga OP, get ur facts right.

I'm guessing you graduated from Kwasu 2013. Mass Comm department.
Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by 3rdeye1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
You could just correct your story OP.. the wedding took place in Ilorin not Lagos. I can authoritatively tell you.
dainformant:
It was a moment of emotions for the parents of a bride, Mercy Omotosho, who broke down in tears at their ONLY daughter's wedding ceremony over the weekend in Lagos. The bride who also joined her crying parents at the event, was consoled by her man, Oladipo Richards, right in front of the church guests. The newly wedded couple also spiced up the event by showing off their 'dabbing' skills.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/parents-breakdown-in-tears-at-wedding.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.