Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion (1635 Views)

'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues / Russia Have Banned Any Form Of Religion Activities / My Views On The Recently Concluded US Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by alBHAGDADI: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2016
To all those who think Donald Trump wont carry out his campaign promises cos they think those were mere rhetoric, below are some of his appointees and the religious views they hold.

1) REINCE PRIEBUS (Chief of Staff) :

“Clearly there are some aspects of that faith (Islam) that are problematic”

2) MIKE POMPEO (CIA) :

“I look forward to rolling back this disastrous deal with the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism.”

"When the most devastating terrorist attacks on America in the last 20 years come overwhelmingly from people of a single faith, and are performed in the name of that faith, a special obligation falls on those that are the leaders of that faith," Pompeo said. "Instead of responding, silence has made these Islamic leaders across America potentially complicit in these acts, and more importantly still in those that may well follow.

3) MICHAEL FLYNN (NSA) :

“Islam is a political ideology. It definitely hides behind being a religion,”

"There is no escape from this war. Do you want to be ruled by men who eagerly drink the blood of their dying enemies? Such questions are almost never asked. Yet if you read the publicly available ISIS documents on their intentions, there’s no doubt that they are dead set on taking us over and drinking our blood."

"We have failed to challenge their jihadist doctrines, even though their true believers only number a small fraction of the Muslim world, and even though everybody, above all most living Muslims, knows that the Islamic world is an epic failure, desperately needing economic, cultural and educational reform of the sort that has led to the superiority of the West."

"Just as the Muslim world has failed, so the secular tyrants have wrecked their own countries. They hate us in part because they know their own peoples would prefer to live as we do. They hope to destroy us before they have to face the consequences of their many failures."

4) STEPHEN BANNON (Chief Strategist)

“The Muslim rape culture is not a 'dirty little secret' - it is widely recognised as integral to Islam as taught in the Koran and the Hadith.”

“No Muslim wants murder? Tell that to the tower of skulls and the rivers of blood...”

5) JEFF SESSIONS (Attorney General)

During the 2016 election campaign Sessions defended president-elect Trump after his rhetoric about Muslims was called racist following his advocacy for a temporary ban on all Muslims entering the country.
"You cannot defend America if you do not know the nature of the threat we face," Sessions said in Trump's defence . He said political correctness needs to be put aside and "we need to understand that threat, intellectually challenge it, challenge it and also militarily challenge it".

Campaigns heavily against Muslim migrants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by alBHAGDADI: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2016
plappville annunaki2 friendchoice malvisguy212 aminusanti Empire true2god

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by bonechamberlain(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Good, these are the right candidates for the job. We wish them success.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by mustymatic(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Blackout
Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by tartar9(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

To all those who think Donald Trump wont carry out his campaign promises cos they think those were mere rhetoric, below are some of his appointees and the religious views they hold.

2) MIKE POMPEO (CIA) :

3) MICHAEL FLYNN (NSA) :

What exactly are they going to do undecided
Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by alBHAGDADI: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
tartar9:
What exactly are they going to do undecided
Grab Muslims by the p---ss--y grin

Sit back, relax and watch.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by tartar9(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Sit back, relax and watch.
Should i start crying if they are going to deal with dem isis and co sad

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by alBHAGDADI: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
tartar9:
If you are a muslim, you should cry cos that Islamic ideology that wants to conquer the west will be flushed out by the above appointees.

The free space Islam enjoyed under Obama will stop cos islam will be checkmated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by annunaki2(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
plapville annunaki2 friendchoice malvisguy212 aminusanti Empire true2god

Thanks for the mention smiley I love this thread cheesy
Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by annunaki2(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2016
tartar9:

As if you are not sympathetic to the isis agenda Did the camel piss medication work for your depression? tongue

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by annunaki2(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2016
I eagerly look forward to the check mating off these islamic infidels in the western world starting with America. The stoopid policy of being politically correct when dealing with vermins that are bent on destroying you is suicidal. Islam shall be stopped in it's tracks and it will finally destroy itself.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by alBHAGDADI: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2016
annunaki2:

Thanks for the mention smiley I love this thread cheesy
CAIR is already jittery. It is now very clear why the Muslim world at large was very disappointed when Trump won. They thought their hold on America, which was allowed by the Muslim president, will continue.

The leftist bought-and-paid-for media is already trying to tarnish the image of those appointees by calling them racists, bigots, extremists etc. They never learn cos those were the same rhetoric used in the campaign of calumny against Trump, yet he won.

Pls, also try to update this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by Samunique(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Honestly, we need someone like Jehu of the time of Jezebel to deal with this rampaging Islamic menace which has been allowed to thrive by the western political correctness.

Meanwhile where is malvisguy212 it's been long ?
Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by true2god: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
plappville annunaki2 friendchoice malvisguy212 aminusanti Empire true2god
It is only a blind, deaf and dump man that will not see the dangers inherent in islam. Islam, like a cancer, destroys anything that it touches.

Islam destroy great empires like the Persians empire (Iran), the great Egyptian classical arts and literature, the Indian civilization which led to the balknization of the Indian sub-continent along religious line, i.e the Hindus (Indians) and the muslims (pakistan, bangladesh, Nepal, afghanistan). All these cultures are great cultures in classical science, maths, literature and art, until islam came and destroy everything.

Islam, unless the US act forcefully and quickly, will destroy her. Islam is already destroying Europe with unrestricted immigration and muslims do not hide the fact that they come to conquer and take-over.

The fear is islam is rational. You need a strong will to defeat a 1400-years determined and ruthless enemy (Islam).

'I have been given the shortest expression bearing the widest meaning, and I have been made victorios by means of terror' (mohammed ibn abdullah, in sahih bukhari 4:52:220).

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by malvisguy212: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Samunique:
Honestly, we need someone like Jehu of the time of Jezebel to deal with this rampaging Islamic menace which has been allowed to thrive by the western political correctness.

am fine bro, am always busy nowadays. Greeting to scholar8200 ,kingebbukablogs,ola and the rest brethren, bless you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by parisbookaddict(f): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

2) MIKE POMPEO (CIA) :

3) MICHAEL FLYNN (NSA) :

Enjoyed reading this.. americans have woken up to understanf the true nature of Islam. I trust that trump will push more conversation on the evil know as islam..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by Rilwayne001: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Samunique:

He's probably drinking "Foora de Nunu" in Kaduna cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by Demmzy15(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
true2god:
Islam, unless the US act forcefully and quickly, will destroy her. Islam is already destroying Europe with unrestricted immigration and muslims do not hide the fact that they come to conquer and take-over.
Thank God you know we're already populating European lands by immigration and giving birth. Don't forget we're also converting many also, before 2050 una go shock Wallahi. Donald Trump would do nothing, worst of all is the guy may become a Muslim! grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by wiegraf: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op, Dem no too lie na!
Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by true2god: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
Thank God you know we're already populating European lands by immigration and giving birth. Don't forget we're also converting many also, before 2050 una go shock Wallahi. Donald Trump would do nothing, worst of all is the guy may become a Muslim! grin
Who are the 'we', arabs or yorubas? The islamic heirachy is led by the arabs, followed by the pakistanis (hindus conquered by the arab invaders) then the blacks. The arabs consider you blacks as useful idiots to get what they want at the UN.

The muslims Im talking about, that are living their cursed desert lands, are the arabs. Muslims are so poor that they have to leave their cursed lands to the land of the kafirs (the US, Europe, canade and Australia) for handout. In your allahh dreams you think the kafirs (US and Europe) will allow you conquer their lands the way the islamic arabs conqured indian sub-continent and north africa thru war, looting and genocide? You guys will be crushed if you make any silly move for allahh.

Europe, especially Germany and Italy, have started deported muslim destitutes back to their sand desert. Italy have started closing your arabian barracks, that is mosque and the US no longer welcome islamic criminals again. Why cant muslims try saudi arabia, iran, sudan, somalia, kuwait, syria, afganistan for immigration visa?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by Samunique(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
am fine bro, am always busy nowadays. Greeting to scholar8200 ,kingebbukablogs,ola and the rest brethren, bless you all.
Bless you bro!

Happy to hear from you.
Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by Demmzy15(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
true2god:
Who are the 'we', arabs or yorubas? The islamic heirachy is led by the arabs, followed by the pakistanis (hindus conquered by the arab invaders) then the blacks. The arabs consider you blacks as useful idiots to get what they want at the UN.

The muslims Im talking about, that are living their cursed desert lands, are the arabs. Muslims are so poor that they have to leave their cursed lands to the land of the kafirs (the US, Europe, canade and Australia) for handout. In your allahh dreams you think the kafirs (US and Europe) will allow you conquer their lands the way the islamic arabs conqured indian sub-continent and north africa thru war, looting and genocide? You guys will be crushed if you make any silly move for allahh.

Europe, especially Germany and Italy, have started deported muslim destitutes back to their sand desert. Italy have started closing your arabian barracks, that is mosque and the US no longer welcome islamic criminals again. Why cant muslims try saudi arabia, iran, sudan, somalia, kuwait, syria, afganistan for immigration visa?
Lol!!! grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by Duraluminium: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Somebody invited me to this forum and told me that I would love it. But with the jargons the the owner of this thread is typing, I think I made a mistake by creating this accont.
Demmzy15:

Exactly!!! I like this comment. The sad reality for them is that nothing will stop the growth of Islam in the Western world. Infact 2050 is too far. By 2035 America, Britain and France will all have a national mosque and by 2080 they will adopt sharia law. Allahu Akbar!
Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by annunaki2(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Duraluminium:
Somebody invited me to this forum and told me that I would love it. But with the jargons the the owner of this thread is typing, I think I made a mistake by creating this accont.

Exactly!!! I like this comment. The sad reality for them is that nothing will stop the growth of Islam in the Western world. Infact 2050 is too far. By 2035 America, Britain and France will all have a national mosque and by 2080 they will adopt sharia law. Allahu Akbar!

This boy must be smoking expired oshogbo weed cheesy even in the middle east were the scourge called Islam started it is dying at a phenomenal rate. cheesy one thing is certain, Islam is going to the west to die grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by borntosuccess(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

2) MIKE POMPEO (CIA) :

3) MICHAEL FLYNN (NSA) :

fire awaits some ppl come 2017
Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Good, these are the right candidates for the job. We wish them success

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

2) MIKE POMPEO (CIA) :

3) MICHAEL FLYNN (NSA) :

Please is anything they said about islam a lie?

Point at one that is a lie please.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by malvisguy212: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Samunique:
Bless you bro!
Happy to hear from you.
thank you, by his grace very soon i will be back.
Re: Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion by alBHAGDADI: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
General James Mattis aka Mad Dog

Since prophecy dictates that a “two hundred million man army” will be coming against “Jerusalem” should we then wonder why Donald Trump is appointing “General James “Mad Dog” Mattis as defense secretary?

This coming threat mandates the U.S. restrengthen for an upcoming time of war . It is not just “the economy stupid,” scriptures insists that when the world says “peace” is when war erupts “sudden destruction cometh” (1 Thess 5:3).

How many times have I said it, excuse my French, but the U.S. is destined to rise and kick some serious ass. If in doubt that tyrannies are coming just a look at what is happening in Muslim Indonesia should get one thinking.

There, in Indonesia, lays one of the “kings of the east” who is arising to “drink the blood of saints” (Rev 17:6). In Indonesia today we already see millions of Muslims arising to dethrone a Christian ruler,
Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama and are demanding he is replaced with a Muslim while threatening 24 million Christians in Indonesia who constitute about 10% of the country’s population

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why There Will Never Be A Third World War (Photos) / Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! / President Trump Vs The Deep State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.