Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals (1723 Views)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / Ondo: S-court Awards N3m To A-court Justices, Okays Verdict On Jegede’s Appeal / Conflicting Judgments: Sheriff Petitions CJN, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by KENNING2010: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2016
News reaching SKYTREND NEWS indicates that Nigeria’s Apex Court, the Supreme Court has lifted suspension of judgments on PDP’s candidate for the Ondo State governorship election, Eyitayo Jegede, SAN and factional leader of the party, Ahmed Makarfi’s appeals.

According to report from Punch, the Supreme Court ordered the Justice Ibrahim Saulawa-led panel of the Court of Appeal in Abuja, which is handling the various cases relating to the dispute over the Peoples Democratic Party’s governorship ticket in the forthcoming election in Ondo State, to continue with its proceedings.

SOURCE: http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/22/breaking-apex-court-lifts-suspension-judgments-jegede-makarfis-appeals/

Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by madridguy(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2016
shocked
Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by KENNING2010: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by Femiolu2000: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2016
AMAZING!!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by talktimi(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2016
PDP will go to court over this election till the results are announced cool
Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by KENNING2010: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2016
MORE DETAILS

According to report from Punch, the Supreme Court ordered the Justice Ibrahim Saulawa-led panel of the Court of Appeal in Abuja, which is handling the various cases relating to the dispute over the Peoples Democratic Party’s governorship ticket in the forthcoming election in Ondo State, to continue with its proceedings.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by Femiolu2000: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2016
I believe Jegede will still contest, he's the best man for the job, plus I want APC to lose

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by richidinho(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2016
grin good

Time now to #OccupyOndo till the election is postponed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by boluzion(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2016
good news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by IVORY2009(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rotimi Amechi Vs Celestine Omenya's kind of case loading!
Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by Obipat(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is confusion.

Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by KENNING2010: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Obipat:
This is confusion.

BIG CONFUSION!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by phemmie06(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
I wonder when the judgements will be given on this, even the justice will be scared cos he won't want to be implicated after some time. Judiciary is not independent.
My question is this, there's no any threat in Edo when the security agencies said the election should be postponed, now there are series of protest and our security agencies can't tell the INEC that the election is not safe to hold. APC and her accomplice God is watching you in 10D
Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by Toluwani111: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good afternoon

Please I want to sell a 4 months old education blog

The URL is www.dailyschoolgist..com

Reason for selling;
I don't have enough cash to fund the blog & I don't really have time for updating the blog again.

If you're interested, kindly call/Whatsapp ( 07064272729)

Thanks
Re: BREAKING: Apex Court Lifts Suspension Of Judgments On Jegede, Makarfi’s Appeals by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
*buys a plot for the new PDP headquarters*

(1) (Reply)

First Photo Of Ex-president’s Daughter, Halima Babangida As She Marries In Minna / Exclusive Photo: Nnamdi KANU Giving Military Salute / Petroleum Minister Kachikwu Writes Buhari; Accuses NNPC GMD Baru Of Illegalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.