Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (60372 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Andrella51(f): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
wow, this little girl is so talented, and she will go so many places God willing, well done lil princess of comedy
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by buffalowings: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
rattlesnake:
shes not funny

The haters yaf arrived

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by morereb10: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
congrats girl
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by amuokuko: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
I hope Laveda learns from this...

Otu does not give u the fulfillment in life...

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by bangging(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2016

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by yedidiah(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
it's been a long time we saw any picture of Mercy Aigbe's daughter on nairaland. Abi her publicist no dey do him work again. grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Rick9(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
She try
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Winnelyn(f): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
happy for her grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Dongreat(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Why expose your unmentionables to be rich or tasty cucumbers from every Tom, Dick and Harry, when you simply can make peeps laugh and be wealthy too. Congrats to em both.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jarizod:
Without breasts and yansh she's already making waves in the industry unlike our Aunty cossy agbaya and co whose success lies in exposing their products for the Whole world to see..

shine on Emmanuella smiley

ur mumu no b small, how old na dis gal, just wait and let her reach adolescent.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Awwn!!! How lovely! cheesy cheesy. Greater feats in life, little Elly!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by magni2016(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jarizod:

abi her village people dey use her destiny pound yam grin

the two of both of the above
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by DJInfluence: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Those saying she is not funny should probably re-evaluate their problems which might be bigger than the little girl. The girl is talented and funny for her age so let´s celebrate her.

Go to western countries and see how they encourage there young ones who are 50% as talented than Emmanuela is.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Like play like play Emmanuella becomes a celeb , more grease...
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by OsuGanja(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
I feel so HAPPY for this young girl... HATERZ dont quote me
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by ololatide(f): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
topsydo15:
Australia? Has she dropped out of school.

who school don Help?

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nigeriatraining: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigerians!! I understand how sympathetic we can be when celebrating people's success especially people that came out of the blues.

Make we self talk true; Is Emmauella funny? Can Emmanuella do a proper stand-up(Not scripted Facebook/YouTube Videos) comedy show and everyone laugh.

I understand they are doing exploit considering Emmauella's age which they have taken advantage of. Now we now have other dry people taking advantage of small children to blow their dry jokes(Ada, Tobi and Co).

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by davibid: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
topsydo15:
Australia? Has she dropped out of school.

My dear I wonder oooo

Though it is nice to see a little girl making her marks already globally

But the truth be told, her education might be on the edge if her tours during academic sessions are not curtailed

Anyways kudos to her wink
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by funnynation(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:
Nigerians and sentiment are like 5 and 6.

Who says this girl is even funny

As a matter of fact, she's as dry as an old desert.

I wonder what people find funny in her.

Mtcheeeeeeew...
Your problem is bigger than her jokes.. I believe that @ur age 7, you don't know how to stand or face camera. Just be happy for her talent!

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by AntiWailer: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
comradespade:

and one 30years old sister will be saying 8 years old Emmanuela is her role model, aunty they are using your destiny to play temple run

Wikid mhen
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

ur mumu no b small, how old na dis gal, just wait and let her reach adolescent.

I swear u no get any sense for head! I dey praise the Girl say she dey make am at her young age and u dey talk nonsense here!

Now go back and read the post..slowly this time angry
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by legendte(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
comradespade:

and one 30years old sister will be saying 8 years old Emmanuela is her role model, aunty they are using your destiny to play temple run
Guy thanks for making my day. I am rolling on the floor ATM.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by AuroraB(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
rattlesnake:
shes not funny
Spot on. Unfunny AY funny pass am sad

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Burgerlomo: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nairadays: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
rattlesnake:
shes not funny

She's funny ooo. Haba. Watch the one they sent her to buy combantrin. From combantrin to Mortal kombat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bfGLpN_RmE

Congrats emmanuella.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wow!
HALLELUJAH!
Only Almighty God JEHOVAH can make this happen for this blessed child, Emmanuella.

Cheers for your outstanding success!
To Almighty God alone be all the glory for the great things He is bestowing on you.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by MandingoXXX: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:
Mtcheeeeeeew...
I agree, totally.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by samsam2019: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:

Mtcheeeeeeew...
bad belle
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Escapevelocity(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:
Mtcheeeeeeew...
take a chill pill! U re a badbelle nd last time i checked_its allowd
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Lamzzyy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
when God say's it's your time, no one can stop you at first i never liked this girl. But along the line i later saw that truely she is one funny girl...
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Escapevelocity(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:
An igbo sister worthy of emulation

Not these ipob drug peddlers
does "ipob" make ur heart skip beat?? Take a chill pill
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by emmydollars4life(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:

Mtcheeeeeeew...
IS LIKE THE GIRL IS USING UR DESTINY THIS ONE U DEY VEX LIKE THIS ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.