Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (60369 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by bbankky: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by shuggah(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

ur mumu no b small, how old na dis gal, just wait and let her reach adolescent.
hater spotted.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by shuggah(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigeriatraining:
Nigerians!! I understand how sympathetic we can be when celebrating people's success especially people that came out of the blues.

Make we self talk true; Is Emmauella funny? Can Emmanuella do a proper stand-up(Not scripted Facebook/YouTube Videos) comedy show and everyone laugh.

I understand they are doing exploit considering Emmauella's age which they have taken advantage of. Now we now have other dry people taking advantage of small children to blow their dry jokes(Ada, Tobi and Co).
hating is indeed a disease, good news purge people like u, i wonder what u would say of crazeclown and aphricanape.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by AuroraB(f): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
stinggy:

Said it severally. People think I'm being unfair to youngsters.
She's never made me laugh, even when I wanna, to please those around me.
Asweardown undecided
A colleague gleefully asked I accept a funny video, I did. I don't remember what she's making fun at. Had to make space for something more entertaining, mbok.
Hope she's brilliant in school embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by wethebest(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:
Nigerians and sentiment are like 5 and 6.
Who says this girl is even funny
As a matter of fact, she's as dry as an old desert.
I wonder what people find funny in her.
Mtcheeeeeeew...
All her jokes re dry

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by santos234: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:

Mtcheeeeeeew...

SHUT UP THAT STINKING MOUTH OF YOURS SMELLING IN THIS COMMENT AREA

E DE PEPPER YOU FOR BODY SEY U NEVA TRAVEL OUT OF DIS FRUSTRATED COUNTRY.

MTCHEWWWWWWWW
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by silkyvoice(f): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
see small gal making it.....and am here killing mah sef just 2 enter uni....oluwa pick up o....big upz 2 ha....jare
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Joysmith2: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:

Mtcheeeeeeew...
See dem enemy of progress,,, appreciate others so that u will b appreciated.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Daet(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Truthfully mark angel z cul, i knew dat girl waz too small for dat kind of award. Imagine 2 face at dah age who knws hw dis girl wuld change I go die, bovi n e.t.c
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:

Mtcheeeeeeew...

You're right. In many of the videos she takes part in, I find some of the sentences she say too insultive/ disrespectful for someone in her age group. Some of her age mates who have watched those videos may start speaking such stuffs ( which are disrespectful). Eg. The part where she was making faces at another girl...at the end she told the girl's mum to her face dat she (the mum) obviously disobeyed her mum..., and even where she insulted a headmistress. Those aren't good jokes meant for her age group.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by zang: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:
Mtcheeeeeeew...
What are u waiting 4..... Kill your self nah
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by chiraqDemon(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
God has blessed their hustle
Baba God come butter my bread
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by chiraqDemon(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
topsydo15:
Australia? Has she dropped out of school.
Nope but child celebs can work out something so they can do shows without missing out on academics too
Lil mouse is the same
He raps and does shows but still takes his academics seriously
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by stinggy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
AuroraB:
Asweardown undecided
A colleague gleefully asked I accept a funny video, I did. I don't remember what she's making fun at. Had to make space for something more entertaining, mbok.
Hope she's brilliant in school embarassed.
oshe oo, eeyan mi. When I failed to laugh they felt it's because I'm hard to impress.
Even when I was a kid I wouldn't laugh to her jokes/skits, not just me.

Sho wapa jare?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by AuroraB(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
stinggy:

oshe oo, eeyan mi. When I failed to laugh they felt it's because I'm hard to impress.
Even when I was a kid I wouldn't laugh to her jokes/skits, not just me.

Sho wapa jare?
Hahaha! Mo wapa. Oshe smiley
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Temysteve(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:
i know you are a stvpid yorobaa goat but I won't come down to your level.
Foooool...
hmmm. May be 'm too compose to deliberate with such a low infinitesimal pple like you.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Alezy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
topsydo15:
Australia? Has she dropped out of school.
school? who school help?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nature8(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wow! This is wonderful.. Congrats to her
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 23, 2016
dedons:
Mtcheeeeeeew...
You can't stop her shine. She will continue to who awards. Wailer!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by goldedprince: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2016
dedons:

Mtcheeeeeeew...
NOW THIS IS DIFINITION OF CONFIRM BAD BELLE. infact . Bleep YOU
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by ikoscar(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2016
This Tall guy, the mark Angel use to feel like one funny person. D guy mumu die
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nigeriatraining: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2016
shuggah:

hating is indeed a disease, good news purge people like u, i wonder what u would say of crazeclown and aphricanape.

Understanding is key.
Ignorance is bliss.
Crazeclown and Aphricanape made a niche for themselves in the art of comedy why should I hate on them? They are adult comedians, gone to school, have done standup shows and they've also Mc'ed.

If not for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube do you think you'd know who Emmanuella is? Why didn't you ask if I hate Igo dye, BasketMouth, Seyi law and co. These are the real comedians and not these scripted commedians.

I pray you get some senses on time before you clock 40.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by shuggah(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nigeriatraining:

Understanding is key.
Ignorance is bliss.
Crazeclown and Aphricanape made a niche for themselves in the art of comedy why should I hate on them? They are adult comedians, gone to school, have done standup shows and they've also Mc'ed.

If not for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube do you think you'd know who Emmanuella is? Why didn't you ask if I hate Igo dye, BasketMouth, Seyi law and co. These are the real comedians and not these scripted commedians.

I pray you get some senses on time before you clock 40.
crazeclown and aphricanape became popular thru same medium as Emmanuella, whats wrong wt ur brain.. have u heard of kingbach?? or have i heard of the application "vine". u really need a counselor to stop ur hating.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nigeriatraining: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
shuggah:

crazeclown and aphricanape became popular thru same medium as Emmanuella, whats wrong wt ur brain.. have u heard of kingbach?? or have i heard of the application "vine". u really need a counselor to stop ur hating.

Kingbach, King keraun, Splack, King Ali, Destorm, TonioSkit and co. Just to let you know how much of a fan I am of Viners and Vine. But these guys including Crazeclown and Aphricanape are proper comedians, they do shows, stand up comedians, unedited, unscripted comedy. Are you this daft?

If you are sensible enough you'd see where I said " They are adult comedians, gone to school, have done standup shows and they've also Mc'ed."

Stop trolling Bleep boy.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by shuggah(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nigeriatraining:

Kingbach, King keraun, Splack, King Ali, Destorm, TonioSkit and co. Just to let you know how much of a fan I am of Viners and Vine. But these guys including Crazeclown and Aphricanape are proper comedians, they do shows, stand up comedians, unedited, unscripted comedy. Are you this daft?

If you are sensible enough you'd see where I said " They are adult comedians, gone to school, have done standup shows and they've also Mc'ed."

Stop trolling Bleep boy.
ur problem is that Emmanuella is Young, u will be broke till u re Matured enuff to handle money?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by DanielGb(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Those teeth enh. it express Joy. naGodWin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by faari(f): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
In that line pix of her, why do I see a mini-whoopi Goldberg?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Dammysmart: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Dammysmart: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2017
silkyvoice:
see small gal making it.....and am here killing mah sef just 2 enter uni....oluwa pick up o....big upz 2 ha....jare

Happy birthday dear, I'm also July 07...Nice to
finding a nairalander birth mate tho.... kindly mail back, let's talk on ur admission too...gonna work this year mate, #winksss
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by silkyvoice(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
am so sori bug am jst seeing d message... tnx a lot...since u are nt online at d moment I'll drop my whatsapp number,pls chat mi up...I need ur help in d area of my admission nd oda stuff dah I'll need ur assistance... 08137480952..tnk u
Dammysmart:
Hi birthday mate, happy birthday...I'm also 7/7 n its cool finding a birthmate here...

U care for a chat up?? Regards your uni...I got a solution too #winkkk
am so sori bug am jst seeing d message... tnx a lot...since u are nt online at d moment I'll drop my whatsapp number,pls chat mi up...I need ur help in d area of my admission nd oda stuff dah I'll need ur assistance... 08137480952..tnk u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.