Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (60368 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Escapevelocity(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
topsydo15:
Australia? Has she dropped out of school.
she has a private tutor
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by emmydollars4life(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
We can see that daughter of nobody is becoming somebody, more blessing
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Silensa1234: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
NICE
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by buffalowings: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Escapevelocity:

does "ipob" make ur heart skip beat?? Take a chill pill

Calm ddownnnn
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Escapevelocity(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:

Calm ddownnnn
okkay
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by phunkeeypraiss(f): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
congrt to her, wsh her more of ds
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Bishops10(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
enya1989:
Young and getting it
YAGI

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by yunnyp(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
That is the price for being hardworking.. angry grin grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Akansilewax: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dis lil girl dey shine... Some nairalanders don old dem no gt award b4
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by NanciaKay(f): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Money and fame na the koko oooo. See as Emmy don the fresh fine. So happy for u baby .
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by sucess001(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
but the girl isnt funny.

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Agozie48: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:
Nigerians and sentiment are like 5 and 6.
Who says this girl is even funny
As a matter of fact, she's as dry as an old desert.
I wonder what people find funny in her.
Mtcheeeeeeew...

LOL jealousy and envy fit kill some people
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by kola145(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
which jokes is the gal cracking DAT is making ha big in d industry
She is not funny at all undecided,she cracks only immature and childish jokes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Temysteve(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:

Mtcheeeeeeew...
oro lo fe gbo! Oponu po tea. She already got her fame WW. Even ur family member dnt recognize you let alone in ur areal. #ShamelessGoat #FoolishSomebody #StupendiousIdiota!!!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by kola145(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Well me 2 I will start my own too cheesy tongue
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by MrHenshaw: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
comradespade:

and one 30years old sister will be saying 8 years old Emmanuela is her role model, aunty they are using your destiny to play temple run

I thought schools are in session or is she out of school to embrace comedy.Mind you,she still needs that basic education.Don't ruin he with fame and riches.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by MrHenshaw: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
comradespade:

and one 30years old sister will be saying 8 years old Emmanuela is her role model, aunty they are using your destiny to play temple run

I thought schools are in session or is she out of school to embrace comedy.Mind you,she still needs that basic education.Don't ruin her with fame and riches.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Ambassadeur(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Congrats lil angel...
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by metallisc(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
dacovajnr:
This is Talent and some Big Sistas are out there Fighting Over who Has the Bigger Bwest..Here is a girl who hasn't grow one but she's already known WW with many Awards to her name..Aunty Cossy Weldone Ooooo! And some Nairalanders..I no go mention names undecided

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by stchinedu: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
comradespade:

Thanks guy!!!

I was in a sad mood before reading your comment.... Just couldn't stop laffin... You made my day.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by dedons: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Temysteve:
oro lo fe gbo! Oponu po tea. She already got her fame WW. Even ur family member dnt recognize you let alone in ur areal. #ShamelessGoat #FoolishSomebody #StupendiousIdiota!!!
i know you are a stvpid yorobaa goat but I won't come down to your level.

Foooool...
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
topsydo15:
Australia? Has she dropped out of school.

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by robosky02(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
special dedication to Emmanuella and Mark Angel crew

big up

from Local to International grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5hVVhxf-U
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
BjDreamchaser:
Mr Seun sir, when would I be crowned Nairaland Prince of Comedy?

In other words:

**God help 9ja**
Bcus someone dnt ave #50 naira for
transport fare he trekked and trekked
under the hot sun until his shadow left
him and entered bike...
Hahahaha you are crazy
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nairadays:

She's funny ooo. Haba. Watch the one they sent her to buy combantrin. From combantrin to Mortal kombat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bfGLpN_RmE

Congrats emmanuella.
she isn't funny to me, i prefer ade slap than her
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by supaslim(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lamzee:
Congrats little princess
and my kid sis wuld be sleeping all day? Weris d water, make I pour for her head sef,,,, oya....... Ada, wake up, koman see ur mate ooo.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by senex53: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wow... Congrats to her. When you know your path way earlier, it helps u reach ur destination earlier.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Nairadays: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
she isn't funny to me, i prefer ade slap than her

ok.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Pylony(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
BjDreamchaser:
Mr Seun sir, when would I be crowned Nairaland Prince of Comedy?

In other words:

**God help 9ja**
Bcus someone dnt ave #50 naira for
transport fare he trekked and trekked
under the hot sun until his shadow left
him and entered bike...
In the year 2099 if you can make it, the award is all yours for the taking. grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by stinggy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
AuroraB:
Spot on. Unfunny AY funny pass am sad
Said it severally. People think I'm being unfair to youngsters.
She's never made me laugh, even when I wanna, to please those around me.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia by Pylony(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
dedons:

Mtcheeeeeeew...
Hope you're not call Brother Jealousy for that una white gament shrine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.