Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes (27032 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by trueanalyst: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Smh. The Nigerian police is simply hopeless. May God protect and shield us all.
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Infact this is a brilliant developement, clean up nigerian police force and the judiciary and every thing else will fall into place.
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by SIRJENTLE: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
this justifies my stand that the police and the jury are the people holding our country to Ransome.
a jury m personnel will be paid and he averts judgement in favour of the bidder.
a police officer will be paid and he will cover up criminals and end up criminalling with them to the detriment of the people he is to protect.

Nigeria,we need sanitization.
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by tamilore1990(f): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
God dey
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by spawnx: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don't think it is wise to line up arms and live rounds in front of criminals. what if one of the criminal is suicidal and grabs a gun; locks and load, fires into the crowd.

well, what do I know?
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by somtookeke(m): 4:25am On Dec 23, 2019
*Why Kogi is experiencing increased armed robbery, kidnap —Govt*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/why-kogi-is-experiencing-increased.html

*SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT*

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Kidnappers In Makurdi, Arrest Others (Photos) / Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized / 11-year-old Girl, Ogochukwu Anichebe Is Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.