Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes (27031 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Lasskeey: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
cool
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by bignero: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
lol
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by OkoYibo: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
holysainbj:
After Buhari, d next issue we have in this country are d Police

They have failed to convince just like Bubu...
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by bignero: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
pezeji:
Tell me d difference between Nigerian police and an armed robber?

one wears uniform

one doesnt

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Oneday82: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na them them... See their evil and wicked faces... Just ONEDAY
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by pezeji(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
bignero:

one wears uniform

one doesnt
sometimes dey both wear uniforms. Character wise eh, na dsame
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by depezee(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Akshow:
Bad market for igbo and yoruba tribal warlords

Are you blind?

But an Afonga is represented.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by buffalowings: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Me when someone says

Police is my friend

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Firing squad straight.

Or else you see them on the streets very soon.

I can't trust the Nigerian Police with criminals, though.
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Kingbuhari(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
this guys from oil barren desert are nuisance in the society , why are they still alive enjoying this fresh air , AFONJAS and their desert friends has pollute our environment with bad eggs ... TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by humblemikel(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Keneking:
E don happen..see line up...Fear North grin

I'M NOT A NORTHERNER BUT I THINK UR STATEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN ''RESPECT NORTH''
HOW MANY PERPETRATORS IN UR REGION HAS THOSE IN AUTHORITY BEEN ABLE TO BRING TO BOOK.
DONT ALWAYS THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Charly68: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
God,I thank you for good moral upbringing . Why do able bodied men like this go into crime..?
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by gregyboy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
The great anini was born to eradicate this miscrant we call policemen that dont come to aid wen is needed run away from thieves wen be called on der those should be anini to correct them i rep edo
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Justinah4real(f): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
holysainbj:

. Thats why if fg send them to kill they are very happy. Criminals
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by ceejay80s(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Death penalty to them or nigeria is a joke
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by sekundosekundo: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
pezeji:
Tell me d difference between Nigerian police and an armed robber?

The former is your friend in uniform and the later is your enemy with instrument of death.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Fourwinds: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
police are now friends to men of d under world
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Originalsly: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
I always wondered why they never have sting operations to root out the bad eggs and make others just do the right thing. A step in the right direction .
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by sashash(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good job..next is those overzealous sars officials that overdo their job searching fones upandan
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Pylony(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
"Police is your Friend" grin
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Ake1: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
All these men of evils were harbored by Jonathan and his predecessors but the reliable govt we have presently is keen in cleaning the rottenness that have invested the system all this while.
Baba will succeed in sha Allah
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by fablani(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
The incorruptible NORTH. I thought is only the southerners that engages in kidnapping and arm robbery.

mtchew!!!
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by lereinter(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
holysainbj:

haha the person wey do u don die we for send lala to go beg on your behalf...

omo ode
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by drololaaof: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
The best thing to happen in Nigeria if the police and the Judiciary can be cleaned of bad elements among them. The best directive given by Obasanjo was to hold senior police officers responsible if crime is occurring in their domain this drastically reduce crime especially armed robbery then
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by hollywater: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Who else if not Abökis.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by oshorstan(f): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
I thank God that the secret is gradually coming out. many forces in Nigeria are criminals, they Rob, rape women and commit heinous against humanity. in my community, we caught criminals, guess who were they, army officers n mopol. i know npf will still release them because even the system isn't devoid of corruption. If buhari brother join, won't he be freed, talk less of non entity. trust me, NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE FREE OF EVIL AND I PUT THE BLAME ON CHRISTIAN LEADERS AND GOVERNMENTS. I am a child of God
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by holysainbj(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
lereinter:

haha the person wey do u don die we for send lala to go beg on your behalf...
omo ode
Its obvious u are quoting d wrong person nd so I'll pass...
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by holaralph(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
olagbara oooo
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by jasysandra(f): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Shameless people
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by tosh1212(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
no uniform on any of them?, but if any other agency is involved they will look for and force uniform on them.

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by pezeji(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The former is your friend in uniform and the later is your enemy with instrument of death.
cool
sekundosekundo:

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
CHAI NAIJA WEY THIEFS THEY CATCH THEMSELVES = NAIJA POLICE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Kidnappers In Makurdi, Arrest Others (Photos) / Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized / 11-year-old Girl, Ogochukwu Anichebe Is Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.