Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why U Should Be Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why U Should Be Single (2974 Views)

Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
If you are not then this might make you wanna take a sec thought......

1). Having The Bed To Yourself

Significant others are quick to take over your personal territory in the bedroom. Sleeping alone lets your avoid a potential bed hog.

Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
2. Your Favorite Disgusting Habits

Who wants to eat a massive ice cream sundae while drinking a beer in bed in front of their lover? That’s right, someone who hates having sex.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
No One Keeping Tabs On Your Actions

“What did you yesterday, honey? Oh yeah? With who? That doesn’t sound very safe…” Please, who needs this all the time?

Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
My guess.... My guest are singles right? Good

Pop corn?
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
More Money

Dates can be expensive, especially if you’re with someone you’re trying to impress. It takes very little to impress yourself… a snack can and some television will do.

Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
The singles favourite

Sleeping Around

Sometimes it’s great to have reliably good sex with someone you care deeply about. Other times, a good Bleep comes in the form of an enthusiastic stranger who never gave you his/her name. Or, like, ten enthusiastic strangers (probably not at once, though).

Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
. Saying “No”

If friends ask you do something distasteful with them, you can decline the invitation. When it comes to your lover, “no” is not always an option.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by kenir(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
another loner giving excuses for being single
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Single Self-Pity

It can be fun to indulge your single woes in ways that people in couples can’t…like through getting wasted by yourself at the bar while you rant to the bartender about your lonely existence until he closes up shop and you grab aan olosho n fuckher on one of the stools.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
kenir:
another loner giving excuses for being single

I let it slide
...how's your girl?
How is she doing?
U worried about her yet?
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Variety

Falling into a routine as a couple is easy. When you’re by yourself, you can hang out with a different person every single night! (Not necessarily in a sexual way—but maybe in a sexual way. Because you can.)

Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
No Hiding Purchases

Sometimes the person you’re with judges you for spending your money on 100k sweaters. What you do with your money alone doesn’t have to come under scrutiny.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
No Forced Love

Not for your partner, of course, but for his dog or cats or kids. Forget pretending to adore Fluffy when you hate that his copious, white hair gets all over your black outfits and never comes off, regardless of how hard u try
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pregnancy Scares

If you’re not with the person who accidentally impregnated you vice versa, you don’t have to have “a talk” about whether or hot to keep the baby.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Now raine80s u r tu hot to be single
What u doing here..
Came tonc us singles?
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Snoring

Whether you do it or your partner does, you don’t have to worry about waking her up or her waking you up.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Doing Things At Your Own Pace

You don’t have to constantly wait for someone or attend to your lover’s cries of “hurry the Bleep up—we’re already two hours late
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have so much to say BUT I will be respectful we are all entitled to their own point of view.0
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
The singles favourite

Sleeping Around

Sometimes it’s great to have reliably good sex with someone you care deeply about. Other times, a good Bleep comes in the form of an enthusiastic stranger who never gave you his/her name. Or, like, ten enthusiastic strangers (probably not at once, though).

There is no thrill equal to looking into some guy's eyes and thinking, "I don't know your name, you don't know mine, but for the next eight minutes, we are gonna rock this gas station bathroom right off its foundation". And then just drive off in opposite directions... Just keep driving.

Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:
I have so much to say BUT I will be respectful we are all entitled to their own point of view.0

Pls by all mean .... share.......
U r hot though wink
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
MsDelilah:

There is no thrill equal to looking into some guy's eyes and thinking, "I don't know your name, you don't know mine, but for the next eight minutes, we are gonna rock this gas station bathroom right off its foundation". And then just drive off in opposite directions... Just keep driving.

Gorgeous..... Simply gorgeous!
That how u live when u are free from that thug next to your shadow
Is that alcohol u holding?
U wouldn't mind parting with a few drops would u?
Re: Why U Should Be Single by kaboninc(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

Abeg say all.. ...
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin just grin teeths
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
kaboninc:

Abeg say all.. ...
Since you asked nicely I will
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

Waiting to read your next line my single lady
Re: Why U Should Be Single by jashar(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
in my humble opinion, your reasons aren't good enough. I don't want to say they are stoopid or they suck. They are just not cogent enough, ok.

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
jashar:
in my humble opinion, your reasons aren't good enough. I don't want to say they are stoopid or they suck. They are just not cogent enough, ok.

queen of queens
Re: Why U Should Be Single by kaboninc(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

grin grin wink cheesy grin cheesy

Can't wait oh.

I like reading your comments/opinions
Re: Why U Should Be Single by jashar(f): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
judeefcc:
queen of queens

Crush of life cheesy

Re: Why U Should Be Single by kaboninc(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sometimes we don't know what we want. Sometimes we just want to be single. Other times, we just want someone to just listen to us or someone I can fight and quarrel with and raise my voice.

I do not want to be single. Even in my singleness, I want a companion
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
jashar:

Crush of life cheesy
melting my heart like sun on butter cry
Re: Why U Should Be Single by jashar(f): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
judeefcc:

melting my heart like sun on butter cry

cheeiii... cheesy

Maka why?

What can I do for you?

What's With All These Freaky Love Threads Here? / A Former Boyfriend Offered Me 30 Million Naira To Divorce My Husband. Help Me! / Lady Stole The Show At BET Awards In Completely Br@less See-through Outfit Picx