Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165751 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Kcpee(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2016
GIVERS FORUM IS MOVING. I JUST FINISHED PAYING THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ASSIGNED TO ME. MY GET HELP TURNED GREEN. I WILL SOON GH. JUST WAITING FOR MY MONEY TO GROW WELL. LONG LIVE GIVERS FORUM
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by lindalee(f): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
This Givers Forum it's been a week I Phed but I have not been matched.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by SABA2002(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
lindalee:
This Givers Forum it's been a week I Phed but I have not been matched.

Be patient you will be matched
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by firstlady4(f): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
What is the percentage earned?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Kcpee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
The percentage for this Christmas is 90% for 30days. After now it will go back to the normal 40% monthly. you can register under me to receive information and guidance kingsleypee@gmail.com
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by sidvinci(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
If I didnt GH thesame day I PH what will happen
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by sidvinci(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Heard if you didnt GH the same day you PHed your earning will drop. Instead of 3% it will now be 1.5%
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by peacelife(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kcpee:
GIVERS FORUM IS MOVING. I JUST FINISHED PAYING THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ASSIGNED TO ME. MY GET HELP TURNED GREEN. I WILL SOON GH. JUST WAITING FOR MY MONEY TO GROW WELL. LONG LIVE GIVERS FORUM
Bt make sure u gh b4 24hrs o... or else ur balance will reduce
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by gtswt(f): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dauncle:

Don't worry they will match u before 2days time.
There matching period is btw 6-9days
I have been matched, awaiting payment...
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by goxx(m): 2:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Kcpee:
if you don't gh immediately, after 24hours, your money will reduce by 1.5%. Guess You didn't know that.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by goxx(m): 2:55am On Dec 23, 2016
When I get matched to Gh, I will just be praying it's not afonja. Those people can upload fake pop gaaaaaaan
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by peacelife(m): 3:40am On Dec 23, 2016
goxx:
When I get matched to Gh, I will just be praying it's not afonja. Those people can upload fake pop gaaaaaaan
Plz let this stay at political section... many Igbos also do that...
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by memski(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2016
I was matched to be paid with 2 people, only one person paid. the second guy did not pay and his time is finished, I thought givers forum will rematch me immediately. do I ve to wait for another longer period to be rematched? please where can I get givers forum email address?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Johnson2017: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Same thing with me oooo....somebody should help me out....for the past two days no rematching again after the second failed transaction to GH
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by van909: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2016
Pls somebody advice me I just checked my dashboard and saw I have 5hrs to provide help and I was told that they will deduct my money because I pay within 24hrs. How true pls it's urgent so I know what to do
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by peacelife(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2016
van909:
Pls somebody advice me I just checked my dashboard and saw I have 5hrs to provide help and I was told that they will deduct my money because I pay within 24hrs. How true pls it's urgent so I know what to do
No.... bt after de confirm ur payment, u must gh within 24hrs or ur profit will be reduced by 1.5%
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Ngoalex: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2016
So many participants have been complaining both here and even on the Givers Forum page on Facebook.. and most of the issues are still not resolved despite the participants complaining. I registered under Givers Forum and I have not been matched to provide help yet. I am seriously contemplating deleting my request to provide help.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by peacelife(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ngoalex:
So many participants have been complaining both here and even on the Givers Forum page on Facebook.. and most of the issues are still not resolved despite the participants complaining. I registered under Givers Forum and I have not been matched to provide help yet. I am seriously contemplating deleting my request to provide help.
There will always be issue.... many fake pop wr solved yesterday or so... despite d fact of some glitches.... am surprised de can hold it together up till now with dis dere Xmas bonus... and so many pple also cause wahala 4 themselves... pledging wat de don't av... thinking de will collect one to pay another.... I was match yesterday and I got my full cash today.... after waiting for a week... I think everything will b normal after d festive period
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by whilly: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
one of the person that was matched to pay me uploaded fake teller and the other person refused to pay before their time lapses. what can I do in this kind of situation
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Check out my signature cheesy
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Ngoalex: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2016
peacelife:

There will always be issue.... many fake pop wr solved yesterday or so... despite d fact of some glitches.... am surprised de can hold it together up till now with dis dere Xmas bonus... and so many pple also cause wahala 4 themselves... pledging wat de don't av... thinking de will collect one to pay another.... I was match yesterday and I got my full cash today.... after waiting for a week... I think everything will b normal after d festive period

Their "Support" system is very slow. They hardly attend to complaints of participants on time. I mean this is money we are talking about. I expect them to tackle issues as soon as they arise. From what I have read so far especially on their page on Facebook, some of these issues are even caused by the admins and yet the admins are slow to respond.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by memski(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2016
I ask again, please everyone how long does it take givers forum to rematch someone Who was not paid by the previous person. they re getting too slow for my liking. it's supposed to be automatic since its not a fresh gh order. please, what is that their official email address again? where can I get it?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by sebolti: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
I waited 8 days to get matched for my gh request.the 1st person failed to pay after 48 hours and was matched with a 2nd person who failed to pay again after another 48 hours.now I am no longer rematched.i hope I have not made a mistake
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Kcpee(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
You will be rematched. just be patience all issues will be resolved. I know is very difficult this season for people to get cash from the bank. I advise every one to download their bank mobile application from play store. Is very good for easy transfer of money from the comfort of your house. Also if u watched that time is against you, instead of uploading something else to buy time. Sincerely call the person and ask for time extension. And please if some one ask you for time extension, try to consider because of how difficult bank transaction is these days. everyone should please exercise patience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.