Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165739 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by oilmaney: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
message me on 08130601161,to guide u on ghw
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by amynoacid(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kindly help, my situation seem to be unprecedented. I phed 30k two weeks ago and just yesterday, i was matched to pay just one person 15k. Though have payed the person today cus of limited hours issue to for stall my account from being blocked. Now what happens to my 15k balance phed? Will they still match me to pay another person? Can i gh cus the guy i payed has confirmed me. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by gracevien(f): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Help... I GHed on the 21st after my payment was confirmed, got matched today 24th but the time on my dashboard is showing 224hrs...
What could this mean.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by gtswt(f): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
gracevien:
Help... I GHed on the 21st after my payment was confirmed, got matched today 24th but the time on my dashboard is showing 224hrs...
What could this mean.
Don't get u clearly. U GHed and PHed again u mean? If dats the case, all u need do is make payment and it will be confirmed....224hrs will stop counting....lolz
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by gtswt(f): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
amynoacid:
Kindly help, my situation seem to be unprecedented. I phed 30k two weeks ago and just yesterday, i was matched to pay just one person 15k. Though have payed the person today cus of limited hours issue to for stall my account from being blocked. Now what happens to my 15k balance phed? Will they still match me to pay another person? Can i gh cus the guy i payed has confirmed me. Thanks all.
A downline had same issue. Wait, u will be matched for the balance 15k. Then u can GH
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by teacherbim(f): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
My downlines have provided help and theve confirmed them but my bonus has not turn to green,can I request to get help without it turning to green?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by goxx(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
gracevien:
What could this mean.
it means those people to pay you have 224hrs to meet up. The time was that much because of the holidays on Monday and Tuesday. They consider people might want to go to the bank to deposit.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by goxx(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
teacherbim:
My downlines have provided help and theve confirmed them but my bonus has not turn to green,can I request to get help without it turning to green?
it must turn green before You Gh. But it will turn green with time.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by teacherbim(f): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
goxx:
it must turn green before You Gh. But it will turn green with time.

Thanks
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Georgville(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
I ph'd N10,000 bt was matched to pay 5 different persons with total amount of N19,000. Then I wrote to support but no reply yet. I was later matched with 2 ppl again to pay 2k and 3k respectively which amounts to 5k. I've nt been able to pay.. Infact it has expired.. Don't know what to do.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by itasakpa: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pls I ph 100k on the 10th of this month. Today I was merged to pay 100k twice to one person making it 200k. What should I do?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Innoxxacs: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
itasakpa:
Pls I ph 100k on the 10th of this month. Today I was merged to pay 100k twice to one person making it 200k. What should I do?
b4 u pay asj the guy if it still shows double on his dashboard if yes once u pay d 100k+ask hi@ to confirm u twice shikena

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by yemzone(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Givers forum is still functioning. But check my signature .
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by LabiaDestroyer(m): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2016
Join ultimate cycler's cheaper alternative e-cooperative today by just registering with just a thousand naira. I know ultimate cycler costs about twelve thousand five hundred naira to register to get fifty thousand naira in return which is quite a bit expensive and difficult to get downlines. e-cooperative requires just a thousand naira to register to get fourty four thousand naira and above in return and is quite easy to convince and get downlines to register under you. Why not invest in e-cooperative today....you can call or whatsapp me on 0-8-1-3-0-8-1-2-7-9-5 for a link to register and start earning immediately. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by amynoacid(m): 5:03am On Dec 25, 2016
gtswt:

A downline had same issue. Wait, u will be matched for the balance 15k. Then u can GH
Okay, thanks.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Dont put all your eggs in one basket. Join GHW today contact me for more info
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by memski(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2016
honestly, givers forum need to upgrade in their system... too many issues and very slow in resolving it. I created a ticket on matching issues for morethan 2 weeks now, yet no reply from them and I can't even create a fresh one till that one is responded to. what a site.

a participant failed to pay me, I was expecting an automatic rematch, for more than 3 days now I ve not still been rematched. they really need to work on their system as these complaints can scare new ppl away. nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2016
memski:
honestly, givers forum need to upgrade in their system... too many issues and very slow in resolving it. I created a ticket on matching issues for morethan 2 weeks now, yet no reply from them and I can't even create a fresh one till that one is responded to. what a site.

a participant failed to pay me, I was expecting an automatic rematch, for more than 3 days now I ve not still been rematched. they really need to work on their system as these complaints can scare new ppl away. nonsense.

I had to move on to GHW whose support is very active. Any issue is sorted out within few hours. And fake pop are automatically flagged. MMM is about to immitate GHW now.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by onair: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
slimany:

I had to move on to GHW whose support is very active. Any issue is sorted out within few hours. And fake pop are automatically flagged. MMM is about to immitate GHW now.
I would have been surprised if you had not mentioned MMM because you were aggressively campaigning for MMM. Is it because of the temporary break (which I know will soon be over) that you are now on GHW? It is your choice anyway. I believe MMM rocks and will continue to rock and will be bigger and stronger in the coming days.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by dtidowu(f): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas people!!!! I bring you good news today . JOIN ULTIMATE CYCLER TODAY!!!!! And make MULTIPLES of 50000naira in 2 weeks. I joined Ultimate cycler in November and I have made over 200,000 till date!!!! Its no joke, its no fast money, its no bogus bonus, its hard work,,,. Am a testimony to share on how Ultimate cycler PAYS!!! whatsapp me... Check my signature
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ajomzz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hi, i was matched today and have 224 hours less. Can anyone tell when they will reduce my earning for not making payment on time
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by peacelife(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
ajomzz:
Hi, i was matched today and have 224 hours less. Can anyone tell when they will reduce my earning for not making payment on time

Follow d time u c there.... allow ur money to grow... bt 4 safety purpose if u don't use transfer... pay b4 or friday
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by itasakpa: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
i ph 100k but i was matched with 2persons to pay 100k each making it 200k what should i do?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by deborahtemidayo: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
filling the registration form, in the box where am to type account name i type savings and I have been asked to pay into someone account. hope this won't create issues for me when I GH, I have sent my complaints to support but no response yet. The account number is correct but just the account name
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by oilmaney: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2016
whatsapp me on 08130601161 to get 50% in get help worldwide instead of 30%,and also how to make ur money still grow to the full 30days without reduction after confirmed ph in givers forum .I mean it
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by richestjozy(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2016
[b][/b]I really wish someone who has a link to the owner can get this info accross to him/her.

The interests accumulated on Givers Forum is still one of the best. The only problem the platform has is the issue with the website's stability. This is why most people are getting discouraged and leaving Givers Forum for Get Help Woldwide just like many of my friends have. If the owner of Givers Forum can make the site more stable, the platform will become the number 1 choice for everyone.

Plus, the owner should also inform the participants before making changes to the site as this will help to avoid panic. Not doing this was what led to the problem MMM has now. When any platform makes people to panic, they will loose confidence in such.

Also, the support team should be responsive. A lot of people have complained about not getting any response from the support team after creating tickets. This will ensure people's confidence in the platform.

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by mrfizy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Peeps,Get Help Worldwide is really paying.Chat me up on Facebook.Otuekong-abasi Idongesit Arthur to get yourself acquainted with how it works.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by bido1055(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
The best peer to peer platform worldwide now is GHW. no freezing of account. no holiday. I was paid yesterday one of my downlines was paid today. u gt matched between 23-25 day even sometimes it takes up to 26 days before u r paird to paid. and ur money is due for payment immediately it reaches 30 days. no delay in matching, no delay in pairing
After GHW it is still GHW. GHW rocks. For more check my signature. or send me a text on 09070703960. ghw is the best. to join our over 500 whatsapp participants message 08108639729.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.