Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165738 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by mac33: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kkkk
shezpwiti:
I was matched on givers this morning. Am praying to get paid even dou the person's num is switched off
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
i had a failed transaction since december 24. but i decided to PH 30% of the failed amount yesterday as adviced by a participant. immediately i PHed, i was matched to pay and i did so. in less than 1 hour, all the failed transaction and the new PH i did was matched for me to recieve payment. THYIS IS THE TRUTH. give it a try. stop waiting for automatic rematching cos that was what i did since december last year
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by phrezzz: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Emma30:
i had a failed transaction since december 24. but i decided to PH 30% of the failed amount yesterday as adviced by a participant. immediately i PHed, i was matched to pay and i did so. in less than 1 hour, all the failed transaction and the new PH i did was matched for me to recieve payment. THYIS IS THE TRUTH. give it a try. stop waiting for automatic rematching cos that was what i did since december last year
proof
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by JOLSOFT(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Emma30:
Please we can still live with the cash we haven't gotten but if u mislead us to ph 30% and we don't get to gh at the end it won't be a good thing cos we are suppose to have each others back and not mislead ourselves
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by gtswt(f): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
phrezzz:
proof
Yes, let him provide us proof of his PO
Waiting @ Emma30
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
and the f**cking nairaland mods wont push this to frontpage just the way they push every MMM related thread to front page
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Tonymic4life(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2017
michaelobinna:
and the f**cking nairaland mods wont push this to frontpage just the way they push every MMM related thread to front page

If d topic is to be pushed to front page don't u think d topic b change from what it is now to a more appealing one or wud d mod change d topic himself?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abbey2812(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emma30:
...i wont gv any proof. take it or leave it. if u hv a failed transaction of 20k, just PH 6k(30% of 20k). u will b matched to pay immediately instead of the normal 2 to 3 weeks waiting period. immediately after payment, u will b rematched for ur failed transaction. if u GH, the money u PHed earlier(6K) wud also b withdrawable without u waiting for d normal 2 to 3 weeks. i PHed and GHed within 24hours. ...That is what happened in my case. i'm only updating u guys on my experience so that u can try out d same and gain from it.
Are you really sure of this brother because I PHED #100000 since last year December but was matched to pay only #87000 naira. But it is over a month now, the money didn't turn to green and has stopped increasing but I couldn't still GH.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Goovo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Guys check my signature and join the real deal
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Tomiccell: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emma30:

Guys, It's not all bad news. My failed transactions (352k) from 19 Dec were re-matched on Saturday. And some people have paid. I didn't have to PH the 30% before this.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Slinkspec: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
emma30 was it last saturday 21st or ystday being 28th dat u were rematched
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Slinkspec: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
tomiccel, was it ystday 28th saturday or last week 21th saturday dat u were matched.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ogawisdom(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emma30:

Liar from the pit of hell, provide evidence or shut up already
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tomiccell:

Guys, It's not all bad news. My failed transactions (352k) from 19 Dec were re-matched on Saturday. And some people have paid. I didn't have to PH the 30% before this.
...i'm happy to hear that u were rematched without any extra PH. i'll tell people to either wait and get rematched or try out my method above.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Tomiccell: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emma30:

...i'm happy to hear that u were rematched without any extra PH. i'll tell people to either wait and get rematched or try out my method above.

Spot on bro. I still have other pending GH that hasn't been matched yet.
Personally, I will rather wait and get matched to receive payment or forfeit the money than pledge an extra 30%.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Tomiccell: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
ogawisdom:

Liar from the pit of hell, provide evidence or shut up already

Excuse me Sir! You don't need to speak like that to him because you "think" he is lying
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ogawisdom(m): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2017
Tomiccell:

Excuse me Sir! You don't need to speak like that to him because you "think" he is lying

I do nt think he is lying I am certain he is a pathological liar, got dt angry angry angry
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by PrinceCEE(m): 6:44am On Jan 30, 2017
$255 for sale at N480/$1, whatsapp me through 081 74962868
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Boybrano(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2017
Good day guys, I'M the OP of this topic. I have finally found a real paying scheme. You don't have to refer anyone before you GH. Click on the link on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.