Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165646 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by gracevien(f): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
JOLSOFT:

please I want you to put me through,mm I GHed before the upgrade but since then I haven't been merged..do I have to PH the 30% of my GH before I will be merged I don't seems to understand. ..I mean on givers forum...thanks

Don't bother, thought so too. After two weeks without being matched for my GH i decided to try the 30% stuff meaning I went on to PH 30% of my GH, they matched me to pay without attending to my GH and when i didnt pay my account was suspended and btw the support is not responding to issues.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Episteme2(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
gracevien:

Don't bother, thought so too. After two weeks without being matched for my GH i decided to try the 30% stuff meaning I went on to PH 30% of my GH, they matched me to pay without attending to my GH and when i didnt pay my account was suspended and btw the support is not responding to issues.
Same thing happened to me.

Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with those guys. Someone has a failed GH and went ahead to recommit 30% of the GH and you matched him to PH again even when the failed GH has not been matched. It is only a fool that would go ahead to pay the PH order without any guarantee that the failed GH will be paid that is even if it'll be rematched. It is a plan to get participants accounts whose GH failed blocked from the system.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shezpwiti(f): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
maria43:

Lol....regrettably so
seriously?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shezpwiti(f): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
The site is finally gone
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by wyzoe: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
shezpwiti:
The site is finally gone

Sorry dear.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by honey001(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
wyzoe:

Sorry dear.

May I recommend GHW. It's robust and it's going be around for a long time to come. There are a lot of nuances to the system that can be employed for your advantage. I don't want this post hidden but if you sign up I will see your email and I'll give you a comprehensive tutorial. Alternatively, you can mail me on hustlesideways@gmail.com

The link to sign up is in my signature.

Have you tried mutual grant too?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by JOLSOFT(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
gracevien:

Support not responding is a big issue at least if they can assure us that after paying the 30% there won't be problem we will know....oga oo
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shezpwiti(f): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
wyzoe:

Sorry dear.

May I recommend GHW. It's robust and it's going be around for a long time to come. There are a lot of nuances to the system that can be employed for your advantage. I don't want this post hidden but if you sign up I will see your email and I'll give you a comprehensive tutorial. Alternatively, you can mail me on hustlesideways@gmail.com

The link to sign up is in my signature.
are u sure it's working?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by PrinceCEE(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
$500 bitcoin for sale at N500/$1. Serious buyers only. Whatsapp me through 08174962868
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
honey001:

Have you tried mutual grant too?
Chai, Mutual Wetin? Thats Another P2p Platform. I Guess.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
shezpwiti:
are u sure it's working?
100percent sure. just sign up via my signature below and chat me up on whatsapp via the digit on my signature and in other to tutor u on how Gethelp Worldwide works.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Christeety: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
hanbie:
Please is there a whatsapp group for givers forum coz I don't understand anymore. I ph of most of the amount I pledged in dec. They refused to match me for the remaining amount. Now I clicked on gh and they are telling me to ph and my previous cash is pending. I don't understand them anymore. Please help with answers

Same problem. Please have you gotten solution to yours?
Pls reply...thanks
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Yommexclean(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
WE THANK GOD, THE PLATFORM IS GETTING MORE STABLE AND STRONGER ENOUGH TO SHAKE OFF ATTACKS. BUT WE CAN'T AFFORD TO TAKE THAT FOR GRANTED NOW. ROUTINE SECURITY CHECKS HAVE TO BE DONE OFTEN.

THEREFORE, ACTIVITIES SHALL BE PUT ON HOLD BETWEEN 11PM SATURDAY 21ST JANUARY 2017 AND 6AM TUESDAY 24TH JANUARY 2017

WE SHALL SURELY RESUME FULLY ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY 24TH JANUARY 2017.

GIVERS FORUM EVER ALIVE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALIVE.

GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2017
Yommexclean:
WE THANK GOD, THE PLATFORM IS GETTING MORE STABLE AND STRONGER ENOUGH TO SHAKE OFF ATTACKS. BUT WE CAN'T AFFORD TO TAKE THAT FOR GRANTED NOW. ROUTINE SECURITY CHECKS HAVE TO BE DONE OFTEN.

THEREFORE, ACTIVITIES SHALL BE PUT ON HOLD BETWEEN 11PM SATURDAY 21ST JANUARY 2017 AND 6AM TUESDAY 24TH JANUARY 2017

WE SHALL SURELY RESUME FULLY ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY 24TH JANUARY 2017.

GIVERS FORUM EVER ALIVE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALIVE.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

MMM first son!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by teeyma(f): 12:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Dear cheerful Givers, we must learn how to stop complaining. Matching is going on now.
Don't expect Givers Forum to match every old failed transactions and participants with fake POP issue at once. If it is done, that will affect the community negatively. Matching is on-going and it is being done in batches!!! Wait because it must surely get to your turn.
*WHAT YOU MUST KNOW*
1. New transactions are now faster than ever.
2. Failed transactions starting from January 15th is now rematched after 24hrs.
3. If you have issue of fake POP or failed transactions, stop publicizing it on social media because it won't help you rather it will cause you more harm than good. Be calm and keep checking your PO regularly.
4. PH as little as you can to keep the community moving. Imagine when 3000 participants PH like 5k each. There will be about N15Million to pay out. That's a huge amount of money. Let us try to know that we are Givers Forum and everything is in our hands.
5. Once your PH are matched, don't waste time before you pay and upload your POP to be confirmed. Its only me and you can make the system to be very faster.
# GodBlesUs
LONGLIVE GIVERS FORUM!!!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by engrsoma(m): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2017
I was matched to receive payment before this Offline that will resume on Tuesday. won't the transaction fail before then or will they stop time?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by chrismex(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2017
I can't login saying invalid username and password try to click on forgot password it's showing error who have the same experience
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Asito(m): 4:24am On Jan 22, 2017
chrismex:
I can't login saying invalid username and password try to click on forgot password it's showing error who have the same experience
same thing o. I just don't want to think. My 80k (apart from bonus) is jus hanging there.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by omoakinadebayo: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2017
I I just hope that the forum as not finally crashed o
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by omoakinadebayo: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2017
I can't login too
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tikkykay: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2017
omoakinadebayo:
I can't login too
Kindly read the comments above urs Nd learn why it is not opening.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by buqi: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
please is there a Whatsapp group for Givers members, most of us really in the dark.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by honey001(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
slimany:
Chai, Mutual Wetin? Thats Another P2p Platform. I Guess.

yes, and its paying.... you can pm me if interested. its 100% for first ph
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nicklutz(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
I provided help without troubles, in fact they did not waste any time in merging me, now to get help na wahala, saying I have to pay some certain amount in order to get help, I trust myself am not paying a dime. And if they resume the site and I still get same response then I have to initiate plan B.
Some can't be smiling while others are lamenting its better it does not exist.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by nkemjacob2(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
to prove dem wrong paste the web site link. so others can see.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by bodubaba24: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
you may not be able took GH if u refused to pH d required 30%.
Givers forum is ok .and will come back fully .I'm sure .
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by bodubaba24: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
You may not be able to GH if
Nicklutz:
I provided help without troubles, in fact they did not waste any time in merging me, now to get help na wahala, saying I have to pay some certain amount in order to get help, I trust myself am not paying a dime. And if they resume the site and I still get same response then I have to initiate plan B.
Some can't be smiling while others are lamenting its better it does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.