Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (166971 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

the only devil is the greed and poverty that is pushing you into Ponzi schemes! are you so unwise?! don't you see?! nothing positive can come out of any MLM platform (especially one that doesn't promote any product, goods or services).
Ponzi scheme have helped me alot. So something Good came out of it. If you're not interested, don't discourage others.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

unfortunately you'll come here to disturb us with your wailing when you finally lose your money.
If I lose it. Glory to God. Life goes on.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
lowkey28:
If I lose it. Glory to God. Life goes on.
hmmm... indeed
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
lowkey28:

Ponzi scheme have helped me alot. So something Good came out of it. If you're not interested, don't discourage others.

seriously! who Ponzi scheme epp?!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

seriously! who Ponzi scheme epp?!

Go out and see testimonies.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
lowkey28:

Go out and see testimonies.

where?! grin grin grin lolz! don't make me laugh! all I hear are the cries of people that lost their hard earned money to Ponzi schemes. you will soon join them
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

where?! grin grin grin lolz! don't make me laugh! all I hear are the cries of people that lost their hard earned money to Ponzi schemes. you will soon join them

When I started out attacking Ponzi Schemes I tot I was the only voice. Glad to know I have someone with me.
More grace bro.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

When I started out attacking Ponzi Schemes I tot I was the only voice. Glad to know I have someone with me.
More grace bro.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

my brother! I don't waste time trading banter with them! once I see their posts, I just click report and type 16. that's all grin no time for gibberish!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

All those made up lies?? Mr man.. There's no point arguing with you. Seems you're here to discourage people and waste my time.. I continue with Ponzi scheme. If you want to die make you die..
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
lowkey28:
All those made up lies?? Mr man.. There's no point arguing with you. Seems you're here to discourage people and waste my time.. I continue with Ponzi scheme. If you want to die make you die..

LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Holiday0299(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

my brother! I don't waste time trading banter with them! once I see their posts, I just click report and type 16. that's all grin no time for gibberish!
So tell me, if you two succeed in discouraging us from pledging, what happens to those who have fulfilled their pledge already? Don't forget, MMM did not run with anyone's money! 90% of participants panicked after the break. Kudos to you senseless Nigerians. I reiterate, two people can run these schemes depending on how patient they are. If GH exceeds PH, the system will automatically shift into a queue system where it can take more than a month to get help depending on who pledges first. In my school here where I graduated, all non-academic staff participate in a similar scheme where all participants are forced to give out loans and apply for the same every 6 months with 12% profit. It lasted long because it isn't online hence, less defaulters. If a new scheme is about to be launched, please you are free to warn people if you deem it necessary but not a system with over 500 thousand participants. You come here all of a sudden to make over half of us loose for no reason fully knowing well that you are not members. It's painful

5 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Holiday0299:

So tell me, if you two succeed in discouraging us from pledging, what happens to those who have fulfilled their pledge already? Don't forget, MMM did not run with anyone's money! 90% of participants panicked after the break. Kudos to you senseless Nigerians. I reiterate, two people can run these schemes depending on how patient they are. If GH exceeds PH, the system will automatically shift into a queue system where it can take more than a month to get help depending on who pledges first. In my school here where I graduated, all non-academic staff participate in a similar scheme where all participants are forced to give out loans and apply for the same every 6 months with 12% profit. It lasted long because it isn't online hence, less defaulters. If a new scheme is about to be launched, please you are free to warn people if you deem it necessary but not a system with over 500 thousand participants. You come here all of a sudden to make over half of us loose for no reason fully knowing well that you are not members. It's painful

*sighs* SMH

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Holiday0299:

U just said it all bt don't b surprise those 2 idiot or goat wil still say something.

For those that felt they have lost their money... my question is when u are gaining or Making profit all ds while u are happy am sure abi.

Nigeria we don't invest wisely, we are too greedy.

For me this what I did wen all ds started... I provide help for 100k and get help of 155k, now my capital is bck which I didn't make any mistake of putting it bck. Only provide another of 50k. So the 50k has been what I have been pledging since so if I loose I loose because it nt my capital.
If I got greedy along d line I would have put bck everytin again.
So for haters trying to discourage pple, didn't it occur to u dat most of us kn wat we are going and we aren't loosing @ any point?

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by anthony533(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
ponzihater:

U seem more ignorant. How will I check my PO wen i don't have any. I have warned people about MMM, GF and GHWW that they are all Ponzi schemes which will surely crash. MMM and givers forum is gone. A friend called me this morning since I specialize in Ponzi schemes and said he saw a Mavrodi type message on his GHWW page asking "has anyone lost money on GHWW?", I quickly realized the Sergey Mavrodi used that same phrase just before MMM crashed, I asked the guy to keep his 200k and decline his matched PH because GHWW is going down in days. He thanked me and invited me for a drink tomorrow. Since my prophecies have all happened with timeless precision. I only came to the room to find out if it has finally crashed officially. If u can't answer because ur eyes have been scaled then STFU. GHWW is gone and in the next few days I shall be writing articles on different forums attacking the Ponzi scheme called GHWW. We dont need such in Nigeria.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Today I was coming back from
work, in the bus
there sat a very pretty girl. All the
guys in the bus were
staring at her. Many of them passed
their destination
without knowing, as for me I was very
proud of
myself because I sat next to her. I did
all the signs I
could to make her feel my presence
but all in vain, An
idea came to my mind. I took my
phone and
dialed a fake number as guys always
do to attract
girls' attention.
Me: Hello Mum, pls I'm calling to
remind u that I can't
make it today because I just received
a call from the
LAGOS state governor asking me to
represent him at
the meeting bcz he is not in Nigeria
now. Pls tell my
brother to use my range rover 2017 to
come and pick
you up from the market. I will be at home in
2days. thanks
Mum. I will Mum. Love u too. All this
while the girl
was looking at me, I said in my heart that
she will fall for
me if I talk to her ..
Me: Hi baby, why are you looking at me like
that? Are you surprised?
Girl: Pls collect ur phone battery. it
fell down when u
were removing it from your pocket. I couldn't raise my head till I got down from the bus

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2017
anthony533:
Today I was coming back from
work, in the bus
there sat a very pretty girl. All the
guys in the bus were
staring at her. Many of them passed
their destination
without knowing, as for me I was very
proud of
myself because I sat next to her. I did
all the signs I
could to make her feel my presence
but all in vain, An
idea came to my mind. I took my
phone and
dialed a fake number as guys always
do to attract
girls' attention.
Me: Hello Mum, pls I'm calling to
remind u that I can't
make it today because I just received
a call from the
LAGOS state governor asking me to
represent him at
the meeting bcz he is not in Nigeria
now. Pls tell my
brother to use my range rover 2017 to
come and pick
you up from the market. I will be at home in
2days. thanks
Mum. I will Mum. Love u too. All this
while the girl
was looking at me, I said in my heart that
she will fall for
me if I talk to her ..
Me: Hi baby, why are you looking at me like
that? Are you surprised?
Girl: Pls collect ur phone battery. it
fell down when u
were removing it from your pocket. I couldn't raise my head till I got down from the bus

Stale joke in my humble opinion. Try and be more creative. Most time Ponzi Schemes strip us of our creativity because we loose the power to innovate, We just sit there waiting for 30days so we can say "u were matched to pay me" and we feel that word solves our financial problems.

Innovate

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by anthony533(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2017
ponzihater:

Stale joke in my humble opinion. Try and be more creative. Most time Ponzi Schemes strip us of our creativity because we loose the power to innovate, We just sit there waiting for 30days so we can say "u were matched to pay me" and we feel that word solves our financial problems.

Innovate
jobless fool u still dey here, I can't even bring my creativity to dis site

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2017
anthony533:
jobless fool u still dey here, I can't even bring my creativity to dis site

Don't insult him, rather pity his condition.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2017
maria43:

Don't insult him, rather pity his condition.

I didn't ask for ur pity plss. I should pity you because u are in a hole and u are still digging furiously. "If you are in a hole stop digging".

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by chachabae(f): 4:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for
serious minded people who are ready to
distribute their products. They will register and
serve as their Consultant in all the state of
Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless.
Qualification not necessary because periodic
online training will be given. We will support and
guide you all through when you register.
www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/
whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
goodboy744:
Hey guys there is a trending ponzi scheme nnn it's 35% and it pays 55% for bitcoin contact me on 08103650702 if interested

Wow
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
ponzihater:

Wow

Olosho master..wehdone sir...u don reach here again...Just defend Ur olosho parole to prove you are psychologically stable and also that u r not a sadist with low esteem..t

4 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ElDadd: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by idomanation: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Boybrano:
Give me your referal email, i want to register at GHW
get help worldwide is the best platform.just WhatsApp me for more details and registration 08035596717
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by May5ive: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2017
I have made back x5 of what I lost in givers forum. All thanks to GHW! It is good to invest in a platform and be at peace. Whatsapp me 07038430230 and I'd put you through. Better don't dull!

Holiday0299:

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ElDadd: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by prince9851(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Justinah4real:
I know they have Support, but i dont know y they make their members to be anxious when they refuse to reply. Any way we cant just allow our money to go like that, lets keep our fingers crossed, my advice is that Gf should copy the new method like loopers and eliminate these lazy yoruba admin/support, urgently, as they hav spoilt GF reputation. Lets be hopeful.
how much have u made from this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.