Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,744 members, 7,837,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (17771 Views)

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

its simply a sign of immaturity but I'm not surprised because he mirrors the behavior of most theists in real life

if an atheist (open one) faces misfortune in real life, theists would find a way to connect the misfortune to their god, they might say "its god that's showing his power"
"this wouldn't have happened if your believe in my god"

if this same misfortune befalls someone who believes in the same god as theirs, they'll say something else

I swear most religious people would blame atheism if it were Richard Dawkins that died the way Myles Monroe died (for those that don't know, Myles died in a plane crash with his wife)

but the bitter truth they're scared to admit is that misfortune befalls anyone, doesn't matter what religion they belong
they would say God is testing them grin

btw am christian but nairaland is opening my eyes daily

4 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by plaetton: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
felixomor:
No wonder, so you are a teen?

No wonder the behavior you demonstrated the other day.
Even explaining things to you, will be a little difficult sef.

Eiya.
So a twenty year old is still a teen to you ?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by plaetton: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

So you are a Teen and you are angry and your anger is at who?

1. Your parents?

2. Your parents for becoming more religious lately

3. For believing in God for almost 2 decades

You only have one diagnosis and that is emotional tantrum and chronic depression. Atheism tends to lead one to loneliness and depression and isnt the fault of your parents, neither is it Gods fault.

Its a choice you made. You chose loneliness and depression when you chose Atheism so be a man, suck it up and enjoy or endure it. You cannot keep painting a wall with black paint and expect it to become a white wall. You choose what you become so get with the program.

Or

You can be like your Parents and enjoy warmth and affection and communion as a family thereby eschewing depression. Ultimately the choice is yours. If you wish to be angry at God for another 200yrs how would that affect God? Can you punch Him? Can you spit on Him? Can you shoot Him?

He is way beyond your reach and you would only end up hurting yourself and become suicidal. I could be your friend if you like. Even though i know you dread and detest me but i am still open to being your friend.

Surrounding yourself with so much anger and bile isnt even medically advisable and is spiritually destructive. What do you say?

Hilarious. grin

You can be just like your parents and enjoy the warmth and fellowship and fantastic delusions that mental slavery provides.
Brilliant! Simply Brilliant.
In fact, I have never heard it put more brilliantly.

Most yearnings for MENTAL SOVEREIGNTY start in the teen years,..for exceptional people. Yup.

A young person who begins early to question his religious indoctrination, develops discomfort and irritation at the many incongruities of religious beliefs and faith is an exceptional young person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

I don't respond to feelings , I really don't know what it means to reach conclusions based on feelings as an INTP - this is my personality type .

I reach conclusions based on logic and rational observation .

Saying "deep down" means based on feelings which apparently I can't relate to .

So through logic and rational observation , God exists .
so you are also an INTP. Wonders shall never end.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
plaetton:

So a twenty year old is still a teen to you ?

Quiet Please
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Don't be stvpid. You don't make the mistake of looking down on teenagers. There're teens who're far more mature and intelligent than you ever can be.

"Inability to comprehend simple explanations" is not a teeny thing. There're plenty of moro'nic adults and ol' men out there who lack intelligence and education and spew inanities. Their age doesn't make them superior to more intelligent teenagers.

If you want to blame his defects on anything at all, you don't blame them on his age. It's not wise at all.

Speak for yourself.
Why not go n vote a teenager to be your leader?

If they are more intelligent than u, dont asaume so for everybody.

Besides, u dont even know where i encountered this particular one who claims to be a teen before.

Read up, before taliking
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Am not going to go into a meaningless tirade with you.

But any body that assesses our comments can confirm who is in need and in need of whatever .

Yeah right. grin
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by shadeyinka(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

Yahweh don't exist, so remove "How does it concern Yahweh?"

Yahweh, A noun that doesn't exist!
If Yahweh doesn't exist why should it make you mad?

Santa Clause "doesn't exist", therefore I have never been mad that he is a fable. I still tell kids about the Father Christmas (me inside the red and white rig/clown dress) who brings gifts with this big booming sound. Since Santa Claus "doesn't exist", why should it bother me?

However, Yahweh is real. You struggle to push Him away but He won't go. You think you already know, but knowledge wise, you still have a long way to go.

I took my time to read ALL the threads and post here and I see that you have pitched your tent...Fire on!

When you die, you will KNOW that spirits don't die AND you are a spirit in the designer cloth of Flesh and Blood.

Do I want to scare you? No way!
Do I want you to ask relevant questions? Yes!

A wise man is he who his cup of knowledge is never full.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
felixomor:

Speak for yourself.
Why not go n vote a teenager to be your leader?

If they are more intelligent than u, dont asaume so for everybody.
grin ODE. Spectacular slowpoke with a monumental ego. You want to contest the FACT that there ARE teenagers who're more intelligent than YOU? Well, I'm gonna mention names this time. Iyanu Favour Ayorinde (Teempakguy) is more intelligent than you. Jacob Bernard is more intelligent than you..... We can try and find out if you wanna contest this. Stop being such a moro'n. You can't tell me that you're more intelligent than every teenager out there. That would be damn stvpid.

And of course, I'm not arrogant enough to dispute the fact that there're teens like my self who're vastly more intelligent than I am. I, however, also recognize the fact that there're adults who're far less intelligent, and I've met a lot of them.

Besides, u dont even know where i encountered this particular one who claims to be a teen before.
Stop playing stvpid. You know quite well that I wasn't refering to "this particular" one, unless you have a problem with comprehension. I was responding to the claim that "he can't understand you BECAUSE he's a teenager", putting it to you that "lack of comprehension" is not a teeny thing cos there are a lot of incredibly stvpid adults and ol' men out there who can't comprehend the most basic things. Does that make them teenagers too? I hope you get the hang of it now.

Read up, before taliking
That's unnecessary as its irrelevant to this.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Teempakguy:
so you are also an INTP. Wonders shall never end.

Yeah . You too ?

Why are you surprised ?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
kingcity:
they would say God is testing them grin

btw am christian but nairaland is opening my eyes daily
grin cheesy
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
joyContraMundum:
grin ODE. Spectacular slowpoke with a monumental ego. You want to contest the FACT that there ARE teenagers who're more intelligent than YOU? Well, I'm gonna mention names this time. Iyanu Favour Ayorinde (Teempakguy) is more intelligent than you. Jacob Bernard is more intelligent than you..... We can try and find out if you wanna contest this. Stop being such a moro'n. You can't tell me that you're more intelligent than every teenager out there. That would be damn stvpid.

And of course, I'm not arrogant enough to dispute the fact that there're teens like my self who're vastly more intelligent than I am. I, however, also recognize the fact that there're adults who're far less intelligent, and I've met a lot of them.

Stop playing stvpid. You know quite well that I wasn't refering to "this particular" one, unless you have a
problem with comprehension. I was responding to the claim that "he can't understand you BECAUSE he's a teenager", putting it to you that "lack of comprehension" is not a teeny thing cos there are a lot of incredibly stvpid adults and ol' men out there who can't comprehend the most basic things. Does that make them teenagers too? I hope you get the hang of it now.

Quiet. Slowie

You are not talking about this one but u refrence me with a mention directed at him?

Do you know what it means to quote out of context?
Obviously not.

Please look for another excuse for your demagoguery.
cool
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Gosh! You're such a dunce.

You are the only dunce here.

Speak for yourself, once again!
Quit the peojections. cool
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
shadeyinka:

Santa Clause "doesn't exist", therefore I have never been mad that he is a fable. I still tell kids about the Father Christmas (me inside the red and white rig/clown dress) who brings gifts with this big booming sound. Since Santa Claus "doesn't exist", why should it bother me?

However, Yahweh is real. You struggle to push Him away but He won't go. You think you already know, but knowledge wise, you still have a long way to go.

I took my time to read ALL the threads and post here and I see that you have pitched your tent...Fire on!

When you die, you will KNOW that spirits don't die AND you are a spirit in the designer cloth of Flesh and Blood.

Did you even read my post? Bro when we die we die!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
TomHagen:
My phone enter water and dem no fit repair am again. I never get money to buy another one and so I am stuck with a device I can barely type with. I just dey vex...and this section dey hot anyhow nowadays.
aiiit..
Well christmas is around the corner...hence the hotness
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2016
TomHagen:
My phone enter water and dem no fit repair am again. I never get money to buy another one and so I am stuck with a device I can barely type with. I just dey vex...and this section dey hot anyhow nowadays.
mine come fall for water yesterday night oo..
Except that it just had my data in mind...
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

You are the only dunce here.

Speak for yourself, once again!
Quit the peojections. cool
Yeah, right. Everyone viewing this can see how really intelligent you are. I wonder who really lacks comprehension here.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by kevoh(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2016
TomHagen:
Just a side note and for future sake, next time your phone falls in water, pull out the battery immediately and allow to dry. You risk shortcircuiting and damaging the phone every second you keep it on and use it. A car's dashboard during a hot afternoon will dry it faster under 30 mins. If the battery is irremovable just shutdown the phone and give it some days to dry. Bonne Chance!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by frank317: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2016
kingcity:
just one question, why is promise10 sounding harsh

The question is, why is he angry? He sound like someone from a broken family

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by frank317: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

Where did he say Yahweh or what ever is making him mad? Did u have a private discussion with him to learn this or are u just good at coming up with ridiculous accusations?
Someone says he suddenly realised that Yahweh is not real and ur brain tells u he is mad? I don't gerit
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by frank317: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2016
joyContraMundum:

Stop playing stvpid. You know quite well that I wasn't refering to "this particular" one, unless you have a problem with comprehension. I was responding to the claim that "he can't understand you BECAUSE he's a teenager", putting it to you that "lack of comprehension" is not a teeny thing cos there are a lot of incredibly stvpid adults and ol' men out there who can't comprehend the most basic things. Does that make them teenagers too? I hope you get the hang of it now.

You don't even need to talk much, everyone can see that the guy is a pure example of a foolish adult

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Yeah, right. Everyone viewing this can see how really intelligent you are. I wonder who really lacks comprehension here.

See who is talking about comprehension.
Someone who has been fooled into believing a teenage impersonator?

Please shift, slowie.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ah a teen ?

Atheism is a transitive state in individuals especially teens , so you'll get over it when you are exposed to knowledge or other worldviews when you get older . You know too little to reject the existence of God .
What nonsense! If YOU had very little knowledge as a teen, just come out and say it already. But know this: it doesn't mean EVERY teen has very little knowledge compared to the adults

Jake (17 year-old): Hey dad, I'm irate. I can't believe I've spent most of my teenage years believing in cubic spheres. Now that I know they DON'T EXIST, I'm mad and angry at myself. I feel like kicking the fvck out of myself for having been such an idiiot!

Mr Charles (42 year-old): You see son, disbelief in the existence of cubic spheres is a transitive state in individuals especially teens , so you'll get over it when you are exposed to knowledge or other worldviews when you get older . You know too little to reject the existence of cubic spheres

Jake: Wha....??!

That's how ridiculous you sound, Ebuka.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

See who is talking about comprehension.
Someone who has been fooled into believing a teenage impersonator?

Please shift, slowie.
Ogbeni, I swear, your "mumuness" is astonishing. You may not believe this, but, YOU'RE A VERY STVPID BOY, I tell you. I insist that your ability to comprehend is breathtakingly deficient.

Here:

Words can't tell how angry I am right now for haven believed in God, I'am mad at myself for believing a lie for almost two decades till this year
I'll have to be blind not to have seen the emboldened phrase in maroon. And you must be a MAD idiiot jati jati if you believe I am. It was quite obvious that the guy is either 19+, 20 years old or slightly above that. In what planet would he qualify as a teen?

Don't be stvpid. You don't make the mistake of looking down on teenagers. There're teens who're far more mature and intelligent than you ever can be.

"Inability to comprehend simple explanations" is not a teeny thing. There're plenty of moro'nic adults and ol' men out there who lack intelligence and education and spew inanities. Their age doesn't make them superior to more intelligent teenagers.

If you want to blame his defects on anything at all, you don't blame them on his age. It's not wise at all.
Now mister, I want you to peruse this once more, but this time, with your brain INTACT. I said "if you want to blame his (refers to A TEEN; I didn't type CeoMYN, did I?) defect on anything at all, you don't blame it on his age" ("his" refers to A TEEN; sorry, but since you need brainwashing before you can believe, "know" or "understand" anything, I had to repeat the emphasis to make things easier. If I repeat it a sufficient number of times, you may understand me. Afterall, it's a common brainwashing tactic which works well with simpletons). I was responding to THE NOTION THAT teenagers (not him; CeoMYN), generally, are intellectually inferior. If after this, you still don't understand, then God help us, (oh, no. Thank you very much. Actually we're humans, not dogs. We can solve our problems by ourselves.) cos the birth of many babies of your ilk would be BIG TROUBLE for Nigeria (or any country you reside in at the moment; in case you deny being in Nigeria).

Hey, wait a sec....... Does that also mean you were fooled into believing a "teenage impersonator"? Afterall, when Plaetton called you out on it you simply ignored and told him to be quiet.

Very intelligent guy. So much for adulthood (ADULTery ni).

Oshi.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Ogbeni, I swear, your "mumuness" is astonishing. You may not believe this, but, YOU'RE A VERY STVPID BOY, I tell you. I insist that your ability to comprehend is breathtakingly deficient.

Here:

I'll have to be blind not to have seen the emboldened phrase in maroon. And you must be a MAD idiiot jati jati if you believe I am. It was quite obvious that the guy is either 19+, 20 years old or slightly above that. In what planet would he qualify as a teen?

Now mister, I want you to peruse this once more, but this time, with your brain INTACT. I said "if you want to blame his (refers to A TEEN; I didn't type CeoMYN, did I?) defect on anything at all, you don't blame it on his age" ("his" refers to A TEEN; sorry, but since you need brainwashing before you can believe, "know" or "understand" anything, I had to repeat the emphasis to make things easier. If I repeat it a sufficient number of times, you may understand me. Afterall, it's a common brainwashing tactic which works well with simpletons). I was responding to THE NOTION THAT teenagers (not him; CeoMYN), generally, are intellectually inferior. If after this, you still don't understand, then God help us, (oh, no. Thank you very much. Actually we're humans, not dogs. We can solve our problems by ourselves.) cos the birth of many babies of your ilk would be BIG TROUBLE for Nigeria (or any country you reside in at the moment; in case you deny being in Nigeria).

Hey, wait a sec....... Does that also mean you were fooled into believing a "teenage impersonator"? Afterall, when Plaetton called you out on it you simply ignored and told him to be quiet.

Very intelligent guy. So much for adulthood (ADULTery ni).

Oshi.

grin
I can see u r still swimming in the foolery of the person who wrote the thread.
I thought u would have observed some time out by now.
Keep swimming in the tales by moonlight of somebody who doesnt exist.
Quote him all around like a hegoat chasing a she-goat on libido.

When u r done, get a life.

Cheers cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
CeoMYN:

Maturity is not by age na
Those oponu adult(rer)s are TOO arrogant to understand this.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

grin
I can see u r still swimming in the foolery of the person who wrote the thread.
I thought u would have observed some time out by now.
Keep swimming in the tales by moonlight of somebody who doesnt exist.
Quote him all around like a hegoat chasing a she-goat on libido.

When u r done, get a life.

Cheers cool
lol..... Guy, believe me just this once; you're a dumbass of the highest originality. You're a grandmaster of the magisterium of moro'ns who occupies the apogee of the castle of stvpidity. Long live the idiiotic emperor of whacko nutjobs.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by jonbellion(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
joyContraMundum:
I wonder why you bother with that guy.....
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by jonbellion(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hi
joyContraMundum:
lol..... Guy, believe me just this once; you're a dumbass of the highest originality. You're a grandmaster of the magisterium of moro'ns who occupies the apogee of the castle of stvpidity. Long live the idiiotic emperor of whacko nutjobs.
lol a he goat chasing a she goat on libido undecided is sex drive a drug
On libido undecided
or a he goat with a high libido
Isn't the she goat supposed to be chasing the he goat around if SHE has a high libido . see the human being your exchanging words with wow you have a lot of time on you hands
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
I wonder why you bother with that guy.....
He was trying to portray me as a clueless idiiot of grotesque intellectual ineptitide. He was laying claim to a superiority that isn't there, fantasising away his meaningless life which has been dedicated to a torture God of gratutious evil and utter depravity who was formerly in hot romance with the smell of burning flesh but now looks forward to barbecuing the vast majority of humanity (an evil fantasy that insane cvnts and Christard idiots of his satanic ilk revel in). I had to show him whom the DOG is. A stvpid mumu who claims to be an adult (a cretinous one at that) as though that's an achievement that counts for shiit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Life In The Occult World / Experiences On A God-centered Romantic Relationship / Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.