Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi (35719 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Tough Looking Bouncers At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by bamideleafolabi: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
BREAKING : ZAHRA BUHARI'S WEDDING PLANS OUT AS THE PRESIDENT MEETS HIS FUTURE SON-IN-LAW, AHMED INDIMI

There are some things you just canmot take away from the President. Maybe because of his age, but it is likely because of experience and training. Buhari is finicky. He takes pain to look at details at times. And so he met his would be son-in-law, Ahmed Indimi.
Buhari according to reports reaching us, met with the young man in the Presidential Villa yesterday evening. He was said to have asked him a few questions especially about his finances as well as his social pedigree.
At the end of it all, sources gathered that the President was not too impressed with what he learnt from the young man. He has reasons to be afraid. Ahmed Indimi's businesses has not been doing too well and some insiders close to him swore that that was one of the reasons he wanted the wedding to take place as early as late November before the First family insisted that it had to take place a week later.
One major issue about the wedding which would perhaps have jolted the President was the fact that the two young people who want to wed hardly know each other.

Indeed, they met for the first time about a month ago. The President abujareporters reliably gathered, paused for a long while even as he was confronted with this fact, which further heightened his fears.
Meanwhile the wedding plans have been rolled out.
Sources close to the couple told abujareporters that the wedding Fatiha will take place at the Central Mosque in Abuja on 2nd of November unlike Zahra's half sister's wedding that took place in Katsina.
The events heralding the wedding will however Start as from 30th and would last till 5th December. We shall keep you posted.

Source : http://abujareporters.com.ng/breaking-zahra-buharis-wedding-plans-out-as-president-meets-his-future-son-in-law-ahmed-indimi/

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by Vision4God: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hhmm
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by yanabasee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
And I've been crushing on this girl for ages now... Simply becoz I'm not a fulani and I've got no energy to withstand fulani's whipping..so I'm letting go.. Happy marriage life if this is true..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by crazymommy(f): 1:12am On Nov 23, 2016
yanabasee:
And I've been crushing on this girl for ages now... Simply becoz I'm not a fulani and I've got no energy to withstand fulani's whipping..so I'm letting go.. Happy marriage life if this is true..
No that is not the reason...na the billions no dey..

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by ajepako(f): 5:05am On Nov 23, 2016
My heart bleeds for Madridguy..

Such unrequited crush....

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by madridguy(m): 5:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Well I've accepted my fate. Hope Aminat508 will not do same. Can you confirm that omotayor123? grin

Good morning my sister.

ajepako:
My heart bleeds for Madridguy..

Such unrequited crush....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by okonja(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2016
Met just 1 month ago...I'm I believing this? shocked shocked
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by richidinho(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2016
okonja:

No one cares!!!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by sarrki(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2016
okonja:

How is that your headache

Go and know yours for 12years

No one cares

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by yjgm(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2016
Nairalanders and others don get F9 for this one.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by abduljabbar4(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2016
cryWhy why why
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by okonja(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2016
sarrki:

How is that your headache

Go and know yours for 12years

No one cares

Chai...you guys are funny....now if they suddenly divorce afterwards due to indifference, you people gonna br shouting. I didn't say they should court for long , but atleast 3months lipsrsealed

FYI...I knew mine for 30months and now happily married for 8months now. cool

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari is really gold digging...even if the guy doesn't have a job so far his Idimi,buhari must agree to the marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by sarrki(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2016
okonja:

Chai...you guys are funny....now if they suddenly divorce afterwards due to indifference, you people gonna br shouting. I didn't say they should court for long , but atleast 3months lipsrsealed

FYI...I knew mine for 30months and now happily married for 8months now. cool

Congrats my brother

I wish you and yours more prosperous years

Haven't said that

We are over 7 billion people on planet earth

We can't think and act same way

14 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by sarrki(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Buhari is really gold digging...smh

Sis morning

You make me to remember the proverbial quote

" You can take someone out of the village

You can take the village out of the person "

Let your system reboot very well before you

Comment in the morning

No hard feelings

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Buhari is really gold digging...even if the guy doesn't have a job so far his Idimi,buhari must agree to the marriage.
Buhari gold digging? You seem not to understand the way of the rich.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2016
sarrki:

Sis morning

You make me to remember the proverbial quote

" You can take someone out of the village

You can take the village out of the person "

Let your system reboot very well before you

Comment in the morning

No hard feelings

no hard feelings sweetie but how can someone who can't even reason properly when buhari is mentioned have the mind to talk about taking village outta someone? You need that village/Buhari/Zombie mentality taken away from you. Good morning to you too grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by iluvpomo(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Will golden phones be given out like ....

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by sakalisis(m): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by Cessa0(f): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2016
issoryt... Buhari dnt b scared... if u handle ur govt well, nd ds economy survives d recession, ur son-in-law's business will move well.. no fear, na ur hand e dey.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by BizLifeE: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Congratulations! I wish you the best in everything you do.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by thunder74(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2016
PMB wants to make sure all his children enjoy presidential wedding before he leaves....

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by Nutase: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2016
grin
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by wealth231(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by godunia(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2016
I don't want to read anything about Buhari and his family.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by Unsad(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Looks like I'm the only that saw the part of the story where it said 'they hardly know themselves'. Is this how Fulanis get married ?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by Lasskeey: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2016
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi by alt3r3g0: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2016
bamideleafolabi:

Sources close to the couple told abujareporters that the wedding Fatiha will take place at the Central Mosque in Abuja on 2nd of November unlike Zahra's half sister's wedding that took place in Katsina.

Source : http://abujareporters.com.ng/breaking-zahra-buharis-wedding-plans-out-as-president-meets-his-future-son-in-law-ahmed-indimi/

All these junk journalists self.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.