Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun (19797 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Obasanjo ,His Wife Bola Obasanjo, Amosun At 2016 Ibogun Olaogun Day Today (Pics) / Roqeeb Adeniji Dies At 79 (Ogun APC Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by metromediaboss: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, at the funeral of Alhaji Roqeeb Adeniji, the Ogun State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, on Tuesday. The party chairman died on Monday evening, aged 79. He was buried according to Islamic rites on Tuesday. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/amosun-roqeeb-adeniji-burial.html

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by metromediaboss: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2016

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by Nairadean(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by Nutase: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Politicians
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by kayzat: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nairadean:
May his gentle soul rest in peace

How are you sure his soul is gentle

1 Like

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by Chipappii(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
I saw his convoy pass by Ijako this evening while coming from work. I just pray his own vehicle breaks down at Owode-Iyana/Ilogbo, Joju, Conoil/Singer axes so that he can have a taste of what we go through everyday and promptly do something to it. The only problems the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway has his lack of proper drainage.

Before you quote me, I am aware it's an FG road. Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by EWAagoyin(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by herzernIsHere: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don't know how well to say this....

*Hundreds of People died in Ogun State that same day this man died...

*Why did the Governor choose to grace the burial rites of only this man....he is the chairman of APC(Oqun State)?? cheesy.....

To me....That is double standards since Equality is well emphasized in our constitution....

Don't bring excuse that he has a personal relationship with him.......The Governor answers to everyone!...

#RIP to the man!!

1 Like

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by yomibelle(f): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
caption d look d woman deputy gov dey give amosun in d 5th pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by EWAagoyin(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
I love this governor wife voice die grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by henrydadon(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin

so how much was budgeted for this trip.. grin

[img]http://i./10ZpFHGQczijeM.gif[/img]
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by lawrence103: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
RIP to the dead. cry
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by Ahmadgani(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
vanity

1 Like

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by favourmic(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
See how they ramp him Chai let do Good
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by henrydadon(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
EWAagoyin:
I love this governor wife voice die grin

Vaseline crew spotted this one dey masturbate to governor wife voice grin grin

[img]http://i./x6vwBFiFDRNiU.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by slurryeye: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
kayzat:

How are you sure his soul is gentle

How are you sure your mouth is not smelling?
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by maxwell767(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
embarassed
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
May Allah grant his soul an eternal rest & comfort the bereaved family.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by EWAagoyin(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
henrydadon:

Vaseline crew spotted this one dey masturbate to governor wife voice grin grin

[img]http://i./x6vwBFiFDRNiU.gif[/img]
nah masturbation is for boys who can't walk up to a woman
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by kuljustiz(f): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
ok
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by dokkitaa(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
All roads in Ogun state are so bad.... After this Governor now another will come in

Every new administration with his selfish interest in the national cake. God will arrest fake ones soon
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by kayzat: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
slurryeye:

How are you sure your mouth is not smelling?

You sound pained.
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by ajepako(f): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
79 and he remained APC chairman till.death?

Dont they have young people in APC?

Anyway may God console his family....
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
cool
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by chukslawrence(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rip to d dead
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by shukudi(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
herzernIsHere:
I don't know how well to say this....

*Hundreds of People died in Ogun State that same day this man died...

*Why did the Governor choose to grace the burial rites of only this man....he is the chairman of APC(Oqun State)?? cheesy.....

To me....That is double standards since Equality is well emphasized in our constitution....

Don't bring excuse that he has a personal relationship with him.......The Governor answers to everyone!...

#RIP to the man!!
sir! Have u auctioned ur brain on jumia black friday?

7 Likes

Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by Reignzlord: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
The son is the PDP pro, y'all here frying yourself. Mumus
Re: Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun by slurryeye: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
kayzat:

You sound pained.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Bode-George Shares Amazing Photos / Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' / Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.