Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? (66793 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / I Have 7K Which Business Can I Venture Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by iSpread(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Carmal90:

It is much, to make it lucrative, 800 naira to 1k will be good.
am looking at quality.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Carmal90(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
iSpread:

am looking at quality.

What quality sir? See,if dose mama know u are been hard on them u are a gooners, the best is 800 to 1k, that brings minimum of 3000 per day for 6 out of 7 days in a week, so u make at least 70k, for d first month alone,provided all things work as plan....it is advisable to just collect d money for maximum of 3 month...

1 Like

Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by utitofonsunday: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Since all these free classifieds ad sites in Nigeria are full of scammers, www.sella.com.ng (beta) is here now to eradicate fraudulent sellers flooding online marketplace.

Sella.com.ng is Nigeria's #1 premium classifieds community strictly for real sellers to meet potential buyers.

Unlike the giant platform like jiji and olx, sella.com.ng run no third party ads(AdSense) and only charge seller 1k per month to boost their ads.

To make sure they are dealing with real sellers, www.sella.com.ng have a field agents in all the major cities in Nigeria to review seller's identity and product quality before approval of listing on the platform.

Registration on sells.com.ng is free. After listing your product, the assigned agent will get in touch with you which it called "Ad Check Up".

And if your " Ad Check Up" result is positive, you are free to proceed with the payment of the subscription. But if negative, your account will be block.

Also note that if you failed to subscribe after one week of "Ad Check Up" positive result, your account will be suspended till your subscription is complete.

Another great feature still on process is "Pay before Delivery". www.sella.com.ng understand that the " Pay on Delivery" method only favor the buyers and the sellers keep losing. Reason is that either the quality is not what they requested for or some unnecessary excuses. Sella.com.ng is working on a smart model that will make both buyers and sellers share a win-win business.

Join hands and say NO to scam. The mission is to stop freebies that attract scammers and go premium for a safe and secure transaction.

Contributions are highly welcome!

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by paulstrings(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bulk SMS Reselling. Having a Resellers Platform can Steadily grow into a consistent source of reasonable income.

Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Arry110(m): 2:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Venture into poultry
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by whiteroses(f): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
titosantana:

You are an iidiot!

i dont have your time
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Rebuke: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Peeo:

doubting thomas, sme devices were disconnected b4 dey gave d june 2017 as deadline! Mine's 9700, na old model lol so e reach make e dey among first batch ! Lol.

Bros, 9700, thatz bold 2 na. I use bold 2 even as I type here rght now and the watsap app is still working till tomorw.

What next do yhu have to say? Jxt quit it alrdy, ok?!

1 Like

Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Peeo(f): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Rebuke:

Bros, 9700, thatz bold 2 na. I use bold 2 even as I type here rght now and the watsap app is still working till tomorw.

What next do yhu have to say? Jxt quit it alrdy, ok?!

Seriously, i'm trying to picture what i stand to gain by the 'lie' that i have on my screen a message that says ''Whatsapp can no longer support your device.....'' or the fact that i deleted it, downloaded again and instead of d App working its d message dat pops up. I guess u think it is easier and cheaper being reached/ reaching others via e-mail, text or phone call. I don't think so sir. Thank you.
N.B: I am a sis nt a bro.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by kmaxx(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2016
Peeo:

Seriously, i'm trying to picture what i stand to gain by the 'lie' that i have on my screen a message that says ''Whatsapp can no longer support your device.....'' or the fact that i deleted it, downloaded again and instead of d App working its d message dat pops up. I guess u think it is easier and cheaper being reached/ reaching others via e-mail, text or phone call. I don't think so sir. Thank you.
N.B: I am a sis nt a bro.

I believe you... & I keep believing you.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Peeo(f): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2016
kmaxx:

I believe you... & I keep believing you.

Awww. Thks. I hope he believes too since I'm trying to convince him. Lol. Hw ws church sir?

1 Like

Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by dredmatthew234(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

after rearing your cockerel are they readily buyers / markets ? how long would it take to fins buyers ?
Yes there are market as I'm even rearing them towards Easter
I takes six months for cockrel
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by teeeeee(f): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Spidermon:

The poultry open markets are the regular buyers. For that amount, it is also possible to sell them within one's vicinity.
okay thanks .
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:10am On Nov 28, 2016
dredmatthew234:

Yes there are market as I'm even rearing them towards Easter
I takes six months for cockrel
okay thanks .
I plan on starting a poultry say around Feb next year and I'm budgeting 100k for a start .

but i don't know how many broilers and how many bags of feeds and my main concerns like i quoted earlier is readily markets /buyers .
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Longman6(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Guy have told you earlier, use your money to invest in FirstBank or Stanbic IBTC mutual Funds or look for twenty thousand to add to the amount in other to be able in invest in Treasury Bills, Dont do MMM or other ponzi schemes because it would only breed laziness in you,Regards
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by dredmatthew234(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

okay thanks .
I plan on starting a poultry say around Feb next year and I'm budgeting 100k for a start .

but i don't know how many broilers and how many bags of feeds and my main concerns like i quoted earlier is readily markets /buyers .
My advise to you is to start early so you can sell during Easter break...and it takes 8-9weeks for slaughter ready so you need to plan early

Just an advice
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by frisby: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

80k is nothing

Just continue saving it

I know exactly what I'm saying because i have millions of naira and have done any type of business but in this Buhari government, everything is a disaster

The only profitable business is real estate and 80k can't even buy you a land

If I have a million naira, how do I venture into real estate?
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
dredmatthew234:

My advise to you is to start early so you can sell during Easter break...and it takes 8-9weeks for slaughter ready so you need to plan early

Just an advice
okay thanks .
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by caybee007(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
I am interested please,but don't know how to get d signature,just contact me via 08037157976 wassap.thank
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by caybee007(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
ayosco2008:

If u r willing to go into agriculture, i can show you how to go into vegetable farming like tomatoes, cucumber and so on. using sack, if you r interested u can contact me thru my signature. Thanks

I am interested please,don't know au to d get ur signature, plz contact me via 08037157976 wassap
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by elawbaba: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
haryomikun:

Bitcoin is unpredictable. It can rise or drop
Bitcoin trading is my recommendation to him. I started the trading with just 18k in just 3 weeks of day and night trading, I now have 60k.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by haryomikun(m): 1:53am On Dec 02, 2016
elawbaba:

Bitcoin trading is my recommendation to him. I started the trading with just 18k in just 3 weeks of day and night trading, I now have 60k.
shocked shocked

Teach me how to do it!!!!
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by africanman85: 3:21am On Dec 02, 2016
elawbaba:

Teach me bro.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by jackbennie: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
elawbaba:

Where and how do u get ur bitcoins
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by kemioo77(f): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Longman6:
Guy have told you earlier, use your money to invest in FirstBank or Stanbic IBTC mutual Funds or look for twenty thousand to add to the amount in other to be able in invest in Treasury Bills, Dont do MMM or other ponzi schemes because it would only breed laziness in you,Regards
am interested in this.can u please shed more light...
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by FX(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Do MMM. I will personally guarantee your funds for you. Meaning if you dont get your money back. I will pay you personally. T&C applies
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Longman6(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
kemioo77:
am interested in this.can u please shed more light...
Google search FBN quest or First Bank mutual funds, their website is self explanatory,and you can start with a minimum of #5000, while that of Stanbic IBTC is a minimum of #50000, the good thing about mutual funds is that they attract average returns with little or no risk, and you can pull out your cash at will, please note that you would not gain" as much as you would when compared to all this ponzi scheme.I would have loved to tell you about Treasury bills but do not have a first hand experience on how to go about it, but i know it is the safest and highest paying idle investment in Nigeria because you are lending the Federal government/CBN cash, it is treasury bills that pension fund administrators and Most banks invest their cash in, the interest rate is as high as 15%..The minimum amount used to be 1million but all this investment banks Like FSDH, Afrinvest and Chapel hill have a way of collecting 100000k and allowing you access the plan.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by feran15(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
vntsltd:
farmcrowdy.com. Thank me later.

have you tried this before? and did you get your returns on time?
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by RealityShot: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
HomoSapiien:

i will try the section. I really have interest in agriculture but I'm afraid i have no knowledge of it which might in turn be dangerous to do, since i don't know about it. I'll see the section sha.
agriculture ahs various entry points
production
distribution
storage
wholesale/retail

choose one..personally
being a middle man is a cool biz
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by D1L2A3W: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
With your 80k, you can make 2.5m in 20months confirm. What app me or call 08050427176
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by RealityShot: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Peeo:

lol @go to cotonou together. It comes in to ilorin every 4 days maximum of 1 week if custom dey road.
u badiare!

who go bring am come ilorin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.