Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? (66738 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / I Have 7K Which Business Can I Venture Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by wealthgenerator: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
HomoSapiien:
Advice needed please!!!
I'm scared of waiking up one day to play bet9ja with it, I'm really scared because the temptation is high lol!

I need to tie down something with it. I'm thinking agriculture since that's the way forward for us in this country now, but i have no prior knowledge of it embarassed

Kindly drop your advice please.
I dont know if you are still in need of suggestions. If so, i may have a viable suggestion. Send an email to mydreamarena@gmail.com if interested
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by RealityShot: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
peteken:
this is sense making bro.... u r a successful man...
hi..i read that you bought the soap making ebook..
did you start a soap firm?

do you still have the book?
thanks
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Longman6(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
RealityShot:

so these funds schemes and t-bills dont breed laziness too abi?

They dont, MMM is an "hallucinatory" scheme that adds nothing to the economy,it is just a continuous transfer of money among the participants,Its not an innovative scheme neither does it create value.The stock exchange, money market and Treasury Bills on the other side of the divide is governed by intrinsic value(third party evaluation), wealth is either created or reduced through a network of macro-economic factors like National productivity, exchange rate,employment rates, innovative finance and most importantly the sweats of Individuals/investors risks.MMM would bounce back in January to the amazement of the depressed souls but trust me the founder is just playing on the poverty mindset of Nigerians to sell this scheme, Ask yourself: i pay help to someone and after 30days get help from another person with a top up of 30%, and the expectation is that i inturn pay help to another persons days after.. so where is the wealth aside the temporary feeling of sudden wealth considering the fact that most people doing it are poor people who dont have the creative ability to transform that money into sustainable capital investment..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by RealityShot: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Longman6:

They dont, MMM is an "hallucinatory" scheme that adds nothing to the economy,it is just a continuous transfer of money among the participants,Its not an innovative scheme neither does it create value.The stock exchange, money market and Treasury Bills on the other side of the divide is governed by intrinsic value(third party evaluation), wealth is either created or reduced through a network of macro-economic factors like National productivity, exchange rate,employment rates, innovative finance and most importantly the sweats of Individuals/investors risks.MMM would bounce back in January to the amazement of the depressed souls but trust me the founder is just playing on the poverty mindset of Nigerians to sell this scheme, Ask yourself: i pay help to someone and after 30days get help from another person with a top up of 30%, and the expectation is that i inturn pay help to another persons days after.. so where is the wealth aside the temporary feeling of sudden wealth considering the fact that most people doing it are poor people who dont have the creative ability to transform that money into sustainable capital investment..
You can't prove that NSE Creates any really value
Otherwise we won't have lost billions at NSE in 2008.
Till date non of those stocks are paying dividends..
Are the companies closed? No...
It was all just a SCAM
that reaped us (students and market women etc) off!

T-bills is just another way the govt puts our country into further depth just because they want money cash to feed the gluttonous lifestyles!

Leave the "poor" to manage what they earn
Why are you pretending to care now?
Have they not been poor since Since you were born?
How have you ever helped them?
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by RealityShot: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
take a look at this thread.. 80k might a huge investment actually!
https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/free-skill-acquisition-e-center
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Oyediran11(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
HomoSapiien:
Advice needed please!!!
I'm scared of waiking up one day to play bet9ja with it, I'm really scared because the temptation is high lol!

I need to tie down something with it. I'm thinking agriculture since that's the way forward for us in this country now, but i have no prior knowledge of it embarassed

If agriculture is what you think you can invest on, you can learn it. At least you know someone when is already into that. Anyway, you can contact me, I have a hidden method of making money online. But it's not for all, just contact me and there're questions I'll ask you to make you decide if you can do it or not. I won't take any money from you, that's a promise. You may call first so as to understand the structure better when we interact. Check my signature for details on how to contact me
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Chukslar: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
WE Send money to your suppliers anywhere in the world in Dollars

Advantages of Using Infolinks Pay for Me
1) Buy Dollars Cheaper
2) No extra Bank Charges
3) No time wasting

WE Pay through PayPal cos its Instant and both Sender and Receiver are Protected.

Though Bank transfers can be agreed upon.

Note- Pls do not ask if you can Pay after we send the Money, the Answer is a big NO. If you doubt our services then you are free to start with any amount then Build your trust.
You can also ask to meet Face to Face or in a Bank (if your Order is big enough).

Send your Request to chukslar@yahoo.com or PM us if we can help you.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Mendo007(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
RealityShot:
what kind of business?
pls check my dp sir
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by olatommy7(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Buy a Piuni franchise, and get financial freedom, hola at me on,, olatommy7@gmail.com
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by lovat(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
VENTY0:
MMM IS DA BOMB
Say it again grin

1 Like

Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by uslasconsults(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
you can venture into palm kernel oil extraction

i can help you with setup and start making profit in a short time.

Contact via signature
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Peeo(f): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
greatgod2012:

How can I contact you? We need to discuss. Please, reply this ASAP. Thanks

08034856494. Anytime sir.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by buskopam(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mendo007:

I started my business with 27k 11months ago & by Gods grace its grown beyond what ever thought of. so with 80k & God grace you can start doing wonders.
I'm 1 testimony of it
pls what business is that?
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Kenchosen: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company with just #63,000
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $10,000 and $20 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #63,000
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by DawnEden(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Emmanuel602:

It depends on your location and the Quality of the board. Here in Yola I had mine for 35k (a friend made it for me sha... .) It is a worthwhile investment, you don't even need to be running it yourself just get somebody who will do that for you and remit 1k every day. But if you decide to do it yourself you can make as much as 3k daily. Just get your boards, find a very good location (probably near a football viewing center, bet shop barber shop or anywhere that attract young boys) and thank me later
Bro, I have been planning to go into the snooker and table tennis business. Pls I need your advice on how to start, the maximum amount I should have and any necessary useful information concerning the business. Thanks so much.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by coachee: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Winthrills was launched in 2010 by Mandee Thrills Ltd, guided by the leadership of Stan Grossman and Michael Rotimi Richards.

• Business is duly registered in the UK and in Nigeria.

• Winthrills is a brother company of Mandee Thrills Ltd. Mandee Thrills was founded in 2009 and incorporated in 2010 under the name. It's been in operation since 2010

• It is headquartered in Nottingham, UK.

Registered Address:
Mandee Thrills Ltd, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street
Level 30, London, United Kingdom EC3V 1LR United Kingdom
Phone: +448000119166

• The Company has been tested to be credible in their dealings with members and have been very consistent.
The Company is into investment properties. All properties are in the UK and are gotten through crowdfunding. Part of its services includes online advertising which is optional.

The amount required to start an investment depends on the investor. Each investment can have a minimum capital as low as #5,000 and maximum as high as #5,000,000.

You can cancel an investment within the first 15 days. Cancellation fees apply.

There's a non refundable membership fee of #5000 only payable once per annum.

There are no targets whatsoever in the crowdfunding investments which is also the main investment service provided by the Company. However, if you choose to advertise which is optional, there are conditions which must be met. Payment plan for advertising is different.

Compensation plans typically are the daily profits per investment plan.

For e.g. The Box Student Property has an investment plan with daily profit of 0.46% for 120 days payable Mondays through Fridays.

So if you invested 1m for instance, 0.46% of 1m will give you #4,600.

Please always convert your profit percentage first e.g. 0.46% is same as 0.46/100 = 0.0046 x capital. This will give you an idea of your daily profit. In our example, 1 million Naira is the capital.

This #4,600 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of #552,000 as profit.

It means that you would have earned #552,000 in about120 days on your 1m. At the end of the 120 days, your capital of 1m will be returned to you.

Please note that the profit is being paid out daily and you have access to it daily as well.

CAN AN INVESTMENT BE RECYCLED AND WHEN?

Yes, an investment can be recycled and at anytime of the year.

For instance, using the BOX STUDENT PROPERTY investment plan as an example, if it is already running and it's probably the day 20/120, you can use the profits paid out for these 20 days and reinvest under the same plan or another plan. This is how flexible their System is.

You can add additional funds to make a new investment, but you cannot add funds to an existing investment that is already running.

Another thing you must know is that investments that pay Mondays through Fridays only last a little longer than investments that pay Mondays through Sundays.

Here's the logic:

The FOX HALLS PROPERTY pays 0.39% Mondays through Sundays for 90 days.

It implies that you will get your daily profit of 0.39% on your capital for 90 calendar days non-stop. It is actually 3 months on the dot.

But this is different for an investment that pays only on Mondays through Fridays.

Using the BOX STUDENT PROPERTY investment plan above as an example, it pays daily profit of 0.46% on your capital for 120 calendar days but pauses every Saturday & Sunday, and resumes payment each Monday.

Therefore in a 30 day calendar month where there are 4 Saturdays and Sundays each (totaling cool, it implies that you're being paid a total of 22 days out of 30 days.

Since 8 days are excluded each month, it therefore means at the end of the 120 days which literally should be 4 months, you have to add up the 8 days for each month and multiply by 4 months to give you additional waiting period of 32 days. This covers for the non payment on all the Saturdays and Sundays in each month for 120 days.

Literally, the investment is meant for 120 days and would have been so of it was paying Mondays through Sundays. In reality, it is 120 + 32 days since it doesn't pay on weekends, making it a total of 152 days.

These are some of the factors that determines which plan you will settle for.

I do my best to highlight all of these factors so that you're well informed in your decision making process.

In a nutshell, factors you should consider when choosing a plan are:

• The daily percentage paid out;

• Number of days an investment will run e.g. 120 days;

This is important because it determines how long you want to tie down your capital since it's only at the expiration of an investment plan that your capital is returned.

• Days of the week in which an investment pays out.

For e.g., is it from Mondays to Fridays only or is it daily i.e. Mondays to Sundays?

Please if there are more questions, I'm more than willingly to oblige.
In addition, investments are made in Naira & returns are paid in Naira to your desired bank account.

In Winthrills, the interest is earned STRESS FREE via the principle of money working for you. You don't have to recruit anyone to earn.

Rather than keep your money in the bank and pay COT charges monthly on your money, why not invest and let your money work for you?

For more info and guidance contact
adelekeogunniyi@gmail.com
Registration http:///2hQ6FwF
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by ibktech(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Venturing into a business is one thing, sustaining and maintaining the venture is the main thing.
Dear OP, whatever business you are choosing, do consider the sustainability as well.
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Fannym: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Funny how the Winthrills Network posts are usually word for word on every Web page. Dear OP, please read this before you put your money in Winthrills Network or Mandee Thrills Limited.
http://www.adeolae.com/winthrills-network-scam-ponzi-scheme/
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by opelizo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
BGM we are expecting your call
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Futureinvestors(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
HomoSapiien:
Advice needed please!!!

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Sonaike03: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Updated Pricelist - December 2017

Sesame seeds (white cleaned): 355k/tonne.
Sorghum(guinea corn): 145k/tonne.
Soybeans: 150k/tonne.
White maize: 125k/tonne.
Palm Kernel Nut (PKN): 145k/tonne.

We can supply to anywhere in Nigeria and worldwide.
Call/Whatsapp: +2348113587662 or 090-754-81156
Connect with us....Connect with trust
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by zigimall(f): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cosmetics brands like Mac etc contact me
Re: I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? by Umartins1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / Latitude-cafe Restaurant Waiters Use Hoverboards To Serve Customers In Ibadan / List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.