Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? (221761 Views)

20 Amazing Bedrooms You'll Wish Were Yours / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by IAH(f): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2005
Mamba, you arranged that room very well before taking the picture. Guys' rooms are not usually clean and organised like that.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by FOD(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2005
Mamba, na so ur room dey upside down?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Seun(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2005
I was going to ask the same question, then I realised that Mamba must have deliberately turned his camera upside down to take that picture of his bedroom. Wish he'd tell us why!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goodguy(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2005
His room is really nice. His bed is even hanging on the ceiling. grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by IAH(f): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2005
That was how he posted his picture upside down too. He said he was drunk, I guess he's drunk again. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by sweetnini(f): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2005
that picture is giving me a headache ooooooo

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by c0dec(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2005
so na from dat chair u dey cause all this commotion?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by IAH(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2005
hehehehe, codec u nko? no be from that chair in your room you too dey cause commotion?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by mamba(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2005
IAH:

hehehehe, codec u nko? no be from that chair in your room you too dey cause commotion?
@IAH, I wonder ooo! Him own commotion na x5 grin

IAH:

Mamba, you arranged that room very well before taking the picture. Guys' rooms are not usually clean and organised like that.

I still have the 1st picture I took before arranging it, I'm sure you don't wanna see it cos one buck-naked babe dey on top the bed..
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by c0dec(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2005
mamba:

I still have the 1st picture I took before arranging it, I'm sure you don't want to see it because one buck-naked babe dey on top the bed..

post am abeg grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by mamba(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2005
c0dec:

post am abeg grin
You want make the babe go file lawsuit against me? grin grin
Xmas dey round the corner oo! Me I no want yawa o! grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by c0dec(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2005
mamba:

You want make the babe go file lawsuit against me? grin grin
Xmas dey round the corner oo! Me I no want yawa o! grin

well, u fit use photoshop blur out her head. then optimize the main part. grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by IAH(f): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2005
Mamba and Codec, partners in crime! Remember you have sisters o!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2005
hehehahahehahahaha... why am i laughing??

Ohhh.. i remember... hahahahehahahahaha.. Call me weird. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by aloib(f): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2005
i prefer the second one. its just the colour that makes it ugly. wuld prolly prefer white
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by icingbaby(f): 4:15am On Dec 11, 2005
hot-angel:

hehehahahehahahaha... why am i laughing??

Ohhh.. i remember... hahahahehahahahaha.. Call me weird. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i'm laughing too call me weird. mamba and codec you guy's are killing me with laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by kinghenry(m): 3:16am On Dec 12, 2005
icingbaby, u 2 like better thing.

Layi, do u know anything about designing bedrooms 2 look like the ones in all those pics? If u do, then I'll like 2 give u a contract cos I intend 2 start building my dream home next year somewhere around Maryland in Lagos.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by kinghenry(m): 3:18am On Dec 12, 2005
sweetnini, is that ur bedroom? I hope not. If it is then I suggest u do something about it. Or rather move out of there cos I know u must have nightmares every night in that shit hole. Sorry, don't mean 2 be rude but I won't be caught dead in that dingy.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by kinghenry(m): 3:22am On Dec 12, 2005
sweetnini, I'm so sorry. I thot it was ur room. Accept my apologies. My message goes 2 whoever sleeps in that dingy.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by icingbaby(f): 3:35am On Dec 12, 2005
kinghenry:

My message goes 2 whoever sleeps in that dingy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kinghenry:

icingbaby, you to like better thing.

[/quote

i know, i got it from my mama. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Hunter(m): 3:54am On Dec 12, 2005
some of those rooms look like hotels...

Here's a picture of my room, sorry about the quality of photo. I had to be dialup friendly smiley
EDIT helps if i attach the photo cheesy

Here's a link if it doesn't fit your screen properally or something to that effect
http://www.syncerror.com/simages/room.jpg
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 4:09am On Dec 12, 2005
Looks nice...really, just need a little feminine touch up grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Hunter(m): 4:11am On Dec 12, 2005
I would hope a guy's bedroom didn't look feminine tongue
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 4:13am On Dec 12, 2005
i meant to be a little more tidy...not look feminine...women have a knack for making sure of that, at least the majority of them.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by lioness(f): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2005
shocked
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by c0dec(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2005
sh*t! Hunter, you're neat! shocked
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by mamba(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2005
kinghenry:

sweetnini, I'm so sorry. I thot it was your room. Accept my apologies. My message goes 2 whoever sleeps in that dingy.
grin grin grin Na me dey sleep inside the sh!t hole jare.. Abeg, tell me what I can do to enhance it jo! grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by c0dec(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2005
mamba:

grin grin grin Na me dey sleep inside the sh!t hole jare.. Abeg, tell me what I can do to enhance it jo! grin

you go start by putting that chic on the bed. grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Hunter(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2005
Behind my computers screen is a big pile of mess comprised of old beer bottles, coke cans and paper smiley
Maybe I should clean up...

maybe...

ok I probably wont tongue
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2005
Take a good hint Hunter...you dont have to do the cleaning up yourself, dont tell me you are enduring all those nagging for nothing cool
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Hunter(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2005
Thats what the door is for smiley

My xbox is in a bag right by my door and it acts surprisingly well as a door jam cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2005
smiley smiley i only smiled...i didnt "hear" anything o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.