Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? (221810 Views)

20 Amazing Bedrooms You'll Wish Were Yours / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by oghene007(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2007
hot amgel,

over to u, lets see ur own bedrrooom
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by 9ja4eva: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2007
I go save d pics cos i like some rooms.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by sijuwade(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2007
it is me sijuwade dt sendin the nairaland forum this message, all the bedroom ihave been seen is very nice and simple adorabe but i will like to ask a question that is it okey to allow visitor to enter the bedroom or to privatize the bedroom? thanks. lipsrsealedsmiley
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by sister: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2007
@hike man
"these are the kind of Bedrooms where a girl can't say NO"

CAN'T SAY 'NO' TO WHAT?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by omoge(f): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2007
Sijuwade, where i live pple tend to show the home/apartment to first time visitor but it's most common with homes. when a first time visitor visit, you take them round the house including your bedroom. it's up to you to show your home/bdroom to your visitor not a must thing though with us africans. but oyinbos as long as their bedroom is organized, they will show you around.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by talk2ahmed(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2007
Nice room setting, well depending on one's hobbies.Ur room may be affected by wat you like.For me, my room contains artworks hung all over so u cud say frm d word go that i am an artist or a lover of artworks. I also have a 3 table(one 4 rough works,the 2nd is my editorial desk where i do my writings and editorial works and the 3rd, i'll kip that 2 ma self).
Also i think the lightening also depends on who? I know some guys that wud never have a well-lit room eso. in schools.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by clemcykul(f): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2007
they all are exquisite
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by chimeski(f): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2007
talk2ahmed, u said "I also have a 3 table(one 4 rough works,the 2nd is my editorial desk where i do my writings and editorial works and the 3rd, i'll kip that 2 ma self)."

Why wld u keep what happens on d 3rd table to ur self, or is dat where d babes get laid? wink wink tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by kingsikaz(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2008
hot-angel u are making me hot day-by-day!

i wish i have someone,
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by mjsroxs(f): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2008
Ohh shocked
I would Die for a room like this!
There soo pretty!!! cheesy

I hope I can do that eventually with my room wink
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by tpia: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2008
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 29, 2008
I like my room victorian style.Wiht drapes sorrounding the bed and billowing.
My bedroom will be like a home inside a home.And my victorian bed a room inside a room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Templa(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2008
nice pics cool
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ikuyinminu(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
Nice room pics. My own room sef is not that bad. Even Mr president fit sleep there till break and he won't feel any hitch.

But if finally i leave my parent home, I am surely going to get something beta than that, cos my bedroom for school na one of the best setup ever. Even guys sef come dey borrow my room for the visitation of their girlfriends

I realize some nigerian especially the yoruba don't know how to keep a good bedroom. I be yoruba, no be beef, na true

Signing out xoxoxoxo
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by tope2000(f): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2008
I love the bedrooms in the first page kiss kiss kiss
except some sha lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by topup: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2009
Well, I agree a bedroom is a very special place, it's a place that if you choose can be completely cut-off from any intruders or visitors.

A lot of people hide their fetishes and desires in their bedrooms.

I think that for me a bedroom should be realistic, yes, it's important to achieve the look, especially the minimalistic look, minimising clutter, however, I think I also like homely-feeling rooms, the ones where there is a sense that 'someone lives here', I think the minimalistic look is not always realistic, especially if you have children or a lot of stuff to store.

As a design student, I am BIG on storage, and clever storage, such as under-bed drawers, fold-in, fold-out storage is perfect for me.

Most of all, a bedroom is a unqiue space and private too, though some of the pictures may not be to my taste, they are probably perfect for whoever they were tailored for smiley.

I like the ambience of this room.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ceasyc(f): 2:39am On May 09, 2010
wow some of dem pix r really niceeeeeeeeeee
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Outstrip(f): 7:14pm On May 14, 2010
I like the picture on my profile pic. I can actually wear it if it was an outfit LOL
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ceasyc(f): 3:48am On May 15, 2010
pic

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ceasyc(f): 3:51am On May 15, 2010
same pic from a diff angle/view

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by cigwegbe(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Cece Line Debuts Their Collection. See the latest pics on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626552/cece-line-debuts-collection#38409887
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by cigwegbe(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Cece Line Debuts Their Collection. See the latest pics on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626552/cece-line-debuts-collection#38409887
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by tpiander: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Osinachi00(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
What phone did you used in taking the picture of this your room in 2005?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by halfbloodprince(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wow I’m loving all these old threads. I truly wish all of you are well and doing great. Wish u all the best. Was only 13 when this thread was created. Hadn’t even used the internet before. Seeing so many people who haven’t been here in 15 years and more, reading their comments and their stories. Makes me feel one day someone will read my posts and wonder if I’m dead too. Weird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.