Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? (221750 Views)

20 Amazing Bedrooms You'll Wish Were Yours / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Ginger(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2005
I am stickler for neatness...when it comes to bedrooms thats my safe haven.  From the first set of beautiful bedroom pictures posted, I like the third one.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by CimonJorr(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2005
I repeat my earlier question..

How achievable are these bedroom designs or concepts in Nigeria ??
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2005
Very achievable. mamba's own is achievable.. Hunter's own isn't an exception too. cheesy cheesy

Well on the realz.. if u have ur money.. u can recreate anything u want. smiley Plus do u believe that funitures in Nigeria are kinda better than those here. You know those designs they do on chairs and make em look like kings chair. Gosh i looooove those things! cheesy

Well we r talking abt bed.. and i am sure u can recreate those bedrooms if u want.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Hunter(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2005
It could be kind of difficult to get some of the stuff I think tongue, Plus I imagine that the paint wouldn't hold up to the humididity to well.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by perculiarrose(f): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2005
I absolutely adore the third one, n I'll get it. grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ocho(f): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2005
way to go sister!! can u make purchases for 2? grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2005
way to go another sista!! and how you wan settle the bill for the 2nd purchase? cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ocho(f): 1:05am On Dec 13, 2005
the plan wasn't for me to settle anything. she(perculiarrose) was going to worry about that for me. grin Na one Nigeria we commot from abi? so she suppose show me sisterly love cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 1:06am On Dec 13, 2005
I agree with you o jare grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by snazzydawn(f): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2005
very drab!!!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by CimonJorr(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2005
A lot of houses these days don't have the space they used to... the rooms are a lot smaller.. the bedrooms are definitely no exception.. most of the houses shown in the photographs look large.. in fact, are large.. and we all aren't bill gates, or david beckhams.. the "pepper" bracket we can operate in isn't that large..

So...

What do we do??
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Hunter(m): 1:24am On Dec 14, 2005
my room isn't that big, my parents room is about 4 times as large and has a connected bathroom. We do have a garage though smiley
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by obum(f): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2005
Nice rooms they re really kool i must say......................................
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by HalfIjebu(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2005
O'l boy..what's the point of having a sofa in the bedroom?Omo na only mattress i get for floor,i no dey too like waste time o
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2005
Im sure you wont have any mattress either if you had been a full Ijebuman...thank God for the mixed breed grin grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by HalfIjebu(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2005
See your mouth...Who tell you say Ijebus no dey spend?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2005
grin grin.....omo iya mi, i am half ijebu too cheesy i just think ijebus spend when it is absolutely necessary...she? i mean whats a sofa doing in a bedroom? why bother to buy a bed when the mattress can go on the floor....especially when we have to spend on an "owan be" party coming saturday grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by alheri(f): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2005
mamba, do you want to break my neck? You have come again grin Anyway, the room is very nice for a snake like you! cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by HalfIjebu(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2005
Nicetohave,Gba o! now you're talking.We dont mess abt with our weekends o.Who needs a posh bedroom when we can sleep on a mat and even enjoy things sef
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2005
Baawa cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2005
Lord have mercy!

Where r the girls. Put up pictures of your rooms girls.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goodguy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2005
Hmm..girls don't bother o!! "cos Lizzy's gonna beat y'all hands down. Her room is SUPER!!!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by mamba(m): 3:15am On Dec 16, 2005
goodguy:

Hmm..girls don't bother o!! "because Lizzy's going to beat y'all hands down. Her room is SUPER!!!
I thought your romance with Lizzy was only online.. so e don reach room sef rolleyes Well sha! The girl no bad, CARRY GO!! grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goodguy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2005
mad man.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mamba! Shush ojere!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by kezieuc: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2005
hey those first bedrooms are lovely, i will like to upload my bedroom for you all to see it is awesome shocked please i want to see ya room hot-angel [img][/img]. cause there are hot bedrooms in my area
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2005
which area is that "o jae" ? mars or mercury?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2005
kezieuc:

hey those first bedrooms are lovely, i will like to upload my bedroom for you all to see it is awesome shocked please i want to see ya room hot-angel [img][/img]. cause there are hot bedrooms in my area

Hunnie.. u don't have to see my room before you upload urs. My room is.. "ka fi senu ka dake". Goodguy was only "jabo-ing".

And where's ur area? cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by HalfIjebu(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2005
Hot angel abeg me i wan see your "ka fi senu ka dake room o"
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2005
E be like say u no know wetin "kafi senu kadake" mean. Ask people!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2005
rolleyes loss of translation rolleyes
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2005
U wanna help him out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.