Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,057 members, 7,852,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos (2213 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Shameless Single Mother Dances Unclad To Seduce Instagram Guys / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by wfkusbase: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
hmmm...african babes are becoming bold oo
see how this singer J-Jorm decided to celebrate her
birthday..

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>

Re: Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by feodan: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wating concern U Shebi na Her Birthday no be Una Own. Abeg pack well !!!
Re: Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by ajasbaba(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
see her flat breast

1 Like

Re: Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by Laveda(f): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
kiss

undecided
Re: Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by feodan: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:
kiss

undecided
Una don c awoof land abi, shey na farming u wan do here abi na market u wan build
Re: Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by henrydadon(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin

vaseline crew where are you at..i ready to share with una grin

[img]http://i./uFbs06j8NA7xS.gif[/img]
Re: Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by photoshoot(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
feodan:
Wating concern U Shebi na Her Birthday no be Una Own. Abeg pack well !!!

Small small with that Vaseline o. This one wey you dey hyper like this
Re: Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by IRobot7(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nothing special about her photos and besides, she isn't pretty .
Re: Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by omega25red(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
she is very attractive. i'd hit that
Re: Charming: Girl Goes Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday..see Photos by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
She's not very attractive. I was even thinking she maybe had a 'hot body' and wanted to show off sef.

(1) (Reply)

Orobo And Lepa Shandy Which One Is Sweeter In Bed? / Coolest Chris And Some Fellow Corpers Pose For Selfie / Pre Wedding Pictures of my Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.