Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! (8201 Views)

The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) / 10 Best Health Benefits Of Eating Eggs For Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
no.
Babzilla this guy wants 2 know where u from!!!!!

Pls woman
Take you and ur little playmate and go amuse yerselves angry
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babzilla:

Pls woman
well,what u even come for then
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Babzilla:

Pls woman

Lo bro na fight
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
well,what u even come for then

Lo lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
gabonsky:

Lo bro na fight

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=51431591][/quote]
cry kiss
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
gabonsky:

Lo lipsrsealed embarassed
nah ,no fight.i know that dude
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 12:13am On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Ok I know go fight grin cry

grin
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=51431591][/quote]

na this eye you dey take look me abi? na wa ooo grin
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

i know the dude too, he is a cool guy. so when are you visiting Africa?

shocked
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
gabonsky:

i know the dude too, he is a cool guy. so when are you visiting Africa?

shocked
pls guy. I want 2 go from this thread now.
I'm not sure when I'll go,whenever I gather the funds.Bye smiley
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
pls guy. I want 2 go from this thread now.
I'm not sure when I'll go,whenever I gather the funds.Bye smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by nhtdelhi: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Eggs Have Choline Which is an Essential Nutrient Which Most of The People Lack

Eggs Vary In Types Of LDL Cholesterol From Little To Large And Dense. This Has Direct Implications On Decreased Risks Of Heart Problems

In Pastured Eggs or Omega 3 Eggs, They Can Decrease Triglycerides Too

Eggs are Rich in High Quality Protein, Along With Required Amino Acids

Studies clearly show that consuming three whole eggs in a day is totally safe. No evidence have been able to solidly prove that eggs are harmful. Eggs are just unexplored territories which haven’t been given credit for awesome benefits of eating eggs. I personally consume about three to four eggs in a day and my health is very much in its pink.

Hair Transplant Mumbai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Order For Fresh Roselle Fruit (zobo) Drink / What Is Jojoba Oil And Tea Tree Oil In Yoruba / Learn How To Cook Beans And Save The Cost Of Kerosene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.