Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! (8082 Views)

The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) / 10 Best Health Benefits Of Eating Eggs For Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Be careful with what you put her ooo cause some of these guys are seriously looking for way to get over there cause its like they are hooked with the country's recession especially that one that is trying to put his email already... #JustSaying.

Haba , with this Donald Triumph policy saga[s][/s][i][/i]
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Be careful with what you put her ooo cause some of these guys are seriously looking for way to get over there cause its like they are hooked with the country's recession especially that one that is trying to put his email already... #JustSaying.
Hahaha the hustle is real grin
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
haha grin that's ok .cuz I'd like Real African man.
But not for a green card lipsrsealed

God will give you one but you must be ready to humble yourself
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
gabonsky:

Good, have you ever travelled out of your comfort zone before?
you mean outta America?
no,not yet but i have plans 2.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
you mean outta America?

Okay try to go out of your comfort zone one day to see the other side of life.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by coolbreezy01: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
haha grin that's ok .cuz I'd like Real African man.
But not for a green card lipsrsealed
He he you see all the aforementioned was just for fancy you can take me... Am quite yours... #JustJoking. I love my life here cause no place like home though the police man that stop me yesterday went scott free sha upon all the court thingy saga... #NigeriaForYou

1 Like

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
coolbreezy01:
He he you see all the aforementioned was just for fancy you can take me... Am quite yours... #JustJoking. I love my life here cause no place like home though the police man that stop me yesterday went scott free sha upon all the court thingy saga... #NigeriaForYou

Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
you mean outta America?
Let me suggest a place for U
Siberia
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Babzilla:

Let me suggest a place for U
Siberia
no,ive already long decided on kenya
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Siberia will be more suited for you .
Quiet and desolate. You wontt get on anyone's nerves tongue
No candy there though grin
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
coolbreezy01:
smiley
.....mmm,police can bed something else everywhere.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Babzilla:

Siberia will be more suited for you .
Quiet and desolate. You wontt get on anyone's nerves tongue
No candy there though grin
I'm not bothersome at all. I think I'll visit 9ja
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by coolbreezy01: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=51344506][/quote] cmon bro that pics ain't gat chill
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
gabonsky:

Okay try to go out of your comfort zone one day to see the other side of life.
I will
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by coolbreezy01: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
No offence or racism though but I don't think you will want to be in the land of weird stuff cause with experience if you don't have the cash to throw around then you will be thrown around...siberia or Nigeria is where I will suggest cause xenophobia is still in some parts of south africa!
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I'm not bothersome at all. I think I'll visit 9ja

Hmmmmm
come to see your Obontami eh wink wink wink
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
coolbreezy01:
No offence or racism though but I don't think you will want to be in the land of weird stuff cause with experience if you don't have the cash to throw around then you will be thrown around...siberia or Nigeria is where I will suggest cause xenophobia is still in some parts of south africa!
Nigerians are not exactly accomodating last time I checked
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Babzilla:

Abeg for where siberia dey? I never heard of that country? Tell me something about the country
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Babzilla:

Hmmmmm
come to see your Obontami eh wink wink wink
Uhn uhn,i got some1 else in mind tongue
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
coolbreezy01:
it will be ok.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by slurryeye: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Puff puff, are you one of those Yanks that voted Trump as president?
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by coolbreezy01: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Babzilla:

Yep I know but I still think Nigerians are the best in that aspect though.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by coolbreezy01: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
it will be ok.
okay if that's your dream or better still wish.
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Uhm uhm,i got dome1 else in mind tongue

You got someone in mind already, hmm that is nice
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Front page materials MOd
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2016
coolbreezy01:
cmon bro that pics ain't gat chill

smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Babzilla:

U like sweets
Do you eat proper meals at all?

Abeg market your country siberia to us?
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I don't like eggs lipsrsealed

why do you chose kenya? It's your man from there grin grin
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
gabonsky:

why do you chose kenya? It's your man from there grin grin
no.
Babzilla this guy wants 2 know where u from!!!!!
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
no.
Babzilla this guy wants 2 know where u from!!!!!

So why do you choose Kenya? grin grin
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
gabonsky:

So why do you choose Kenya? grin grin
its a beautiful country and i want 2 experience it
Re: Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before! by gabonsky: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
its a beautiful country and i want 2 experience it

Wow that Is good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Food - Tom Brown / Food Inflation Rises To 21.79% In February 2021 (Highest In 15 Years) / Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.