Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) (23664 Views)

Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo / Bank And INEC Officials Refund N408.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by sakalisis(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by AyamConfidence(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Its certain the election will not be free and fair especially when you hear the police say they will deploy this and that including speed boat. Maybe submarine is next
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by durella32: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
500yrs bfor nigeria gets better mark my word...I cry for thy nation
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Unsad(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
God help.
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Impeller(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
To Ondo Corps Members working with INEC, trust NO ONE: from all the INEC staffs to your fellow Corpers especially your C.L.O. Money will surely exchange hands a day before the election... Get your share first before you step out for the longest day of your life. #Edoexcorper
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Mrscereal: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by gbomojomo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Mimiko's handiwork.....I thought his puppet had won at the arranged Appeal Court Ruling?

What else does he want?

Why is he afraid of facing the electorates??

the truth: He want to buy time by scaring the INEC STAFFS, SO that INEC will have no other choice but to postpone the election like one week.
Pending the out come of the appeal court ruling. Now the ruling is in his favor, i dont know what he will do next
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Oblang(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
pchukwudi:
In Edo, you were NOT shown any written threat, yet you supported the postonment.

Now, in Ondo you are SHOWN the written threat (which provoced the deployment of helicopters, gunboats, security dogs, and over 25,000 policemen) yet you call it an empty threat (because you are afraid you will lose the election if it's postponed).

Yet, when they call you a zombie now you will.l pick offence.

Postponed or not, mimiko and his stooge can not have ondo state. No one is going to postpone no election. U can cry me a river...

1 Like

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Myself2(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
samco19:
wait oooooo ar u frm ondo state or jxt a programed zombie

Methinks he's a programmed zombie
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by pchukwudi: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Unfortunately you missed one factor: God.

His LOOOOOOOOOOOONG HAND will always turn your calculations into a HUUUUUGE miscalculation. grin

For example, when DSS raided the Judges, they (and you) thought it was all an amazing calculation.

But today, the invisible hand has changed the rules and turned it all into a huge miscalculation, ONCE AGAIN.. grin

And guess what? He's just starting. cheesy

kcmichael:
U guys are just wasting time,an election that had been done and dusted.APC is the winner.
APC=190,670
AD=170,550
PDP=120,560

Our strategy used in Edo was effective.Ondo Loading...........

If u quote me or reply me u will catch FIRE
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by spafu(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Mimiko's handiwork.....I thought his puppet had won at the arranged Appeal Court Ruling?

What else does he want?

Your zombiesm is going to a new level.

1 Like

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Orikinla(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
NYSC members are fools working for INEC at polling booths in Nigeria.
Majority of Nigerian politicians are cultists who don't care to kill in their bloody evil greed for political power.
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Now pdp has their threat again. They did two years ago but they failed. They will also fail again in ondo state. They will be rejected in the nov. Twenty six poll. They av not see anything yet. Upon their what they did last year in the presidential election they still fail. They try it in osun state they fail. They did it in edo state they fail. They did it in kogi state they fail. Pdp will fail again in the coming election. The will of the masses will prevail. No one is ready to vote for mimiko puppet jegede. No body is ready to vote for dictator mimiko that will soon regret his action in adopting jegede. No amount of their threat will stop the governorship election. Security agencies are on ground to stop violence been perpetuated by pdp. Aketi winning in landslide victory.
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by 1miccza: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Only a mad man as a corper would opt for work as an INEC Adhoc staff under this government..
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Election wey don finish since last week
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Exponental(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gengen.... who is drawing the battle line?
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by wamide042(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Stop talking as if there are worms eating up your brain..
NgeneUkwenu:

What else does he want?

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by IRobot7(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
pchukwudi:
In Edo, you were NOT shown any written threat, yet you supported the postponment.

Now, in Ondo you are SHOWN the written threat (which provoked the deployment of helicopters, gunboats, security dogs, and over 25,000 policemen) yet you call it an empty threat (because you are afraid you will lose the election if it's postponed).

Yet, when they call you a zombie now you willl pick offence.

please do not mistake me for someone else. I didn't even make any comments during edo's election. Lastly, learn how to talk and always mind your business.
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by crown08(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
ITS GONNA B BLOODY. I WAS GISTED ABOUT IT BY A PDP CHAIRMAN.
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by pchukwudi: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Where did I say you made any comments?

And of course I'm minding my business on this public forum (no offence intended though). grin

No need to take things too serious.

IRobot7:

please do not mistake me for someone else. I didn't even make any comments during edo's election. Lastly, learn how to talk and always mind your business.
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Omolola1(f): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmn, this is serious..

Election in Nigeria and violence/threats lipsrsealed
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Zain313(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
metroparrot:

To this end, the Nigeria Police Force has deployed over 26,000 of its personnel, gunboats, helicopters and sniffer dogs while other paramilitary outfits like the National Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), has equally deployed 5,000 to the state.

Its like taking the whole police dept. in the state to monitor just an election.
Nigeria really needs to upgrade its survilliance tactics....embrace tech!
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by bejeria101(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
My dear corpers stay off o! No politician or money is worth it. Your parents need you ALIVE!
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by gloryman91: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Empty threat, Nigeria elections with different dramas.
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Kebabs(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Corps member nor go hear word now o.
De follow these e-lions when they say 'empty threat' like say them go come fight when yawa gas....
Corper, park for one side o!
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Sophious(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2016
My opinion
APC is playing a calculated game here, Jegede had a good chance of winning before all the court drama. During the duration of the court cases he lost a lot of supporters to Oke who was the preferred candidates among the remaining aspirants.
APC seeing that in the absence of Jegede people have shifted their support to Oke introduced Jegede back to the game. Now we have people changing alliance overnight in ondo, while some still holding on to Oke. This strategy will reduced the votes of Oke and Jegede while that of Aketi remains the same. Mind you Ibrahim was never in the race cos as we all saw he was a spoiler ( Imagine he said he will increase the minimum wage to a figure more than what the labour union is asking for in this recession SMH ).
Mimiko wants the election postponed to get his lost sheep back.If this election holds this Saturday Aketi will be announced winner and we will all rant as the people in Edo ranted for weeks and nothing changed.
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Herzeez18(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg where's pastor TB Joshua I haven't heard anything like prophecy from him I just want him to predict the ondo election cuz we still don't know how it gonna be??
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by mindtricks: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
They don't need to be threatened to know that their safety is not guaranteed.

Especially in a Nigeria where the more you look, the less you see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo: Fulani Flout Anti-open Grazing Law As Cow Attacks, Injures Motorcyclist, / Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees / Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.