Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) (23658 Views)

Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo / Bank And INEC Officials Refund N408.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by metroparrot: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ad-hoc staff of the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) and members of the National Youth Service Corps serving in Ondo State have been warned to stay away from the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

The ominous warning was conveying via a terrifying message telling them to stay away or they would face death.

Though no one or group has laid claim to the death threats which has circulated the state as tension keep mounting towards the election which is scheduled to hold on Saturday, November 26, 2016, the police in the state has assured all that everything has been put in place to forestall any outbreak of violence.

To this end, the Nigeria Police Force has deployed over 26,000 of its personnel, gunboats, helicopters and sniffer dogs while other paramilitary outfits like the National Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), has equally deployed 5,000 to the state.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/ondo-election-news-updates.html

2 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
They don't need to be threatened to know that their safety is not guaranteed.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by IRobot7(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. The person that pasted that is not even sure of being alive tomorrow and he is there pasting trash. Instead of you to think of ways to better your life, is to harm others that is your problem in life. Mtcheeww, misplaced priority! Get out of here, fool.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin Mimiko's handiwork.....I thought his puppet had won at the arranged Appeal Court Ruling?

What else does he want?

Why is he afraid of facing the electorates??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by samco19: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Mimiko's handiwork.....I thought his puppet had won at the arranged Appeal Court Ruling?

What else does he work?

Why is he afraid of face the electorates??
wait oooooo ar u frm ondo state or jxt a programed zombie

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Jirate(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
samco19:
wait oooooo ar u frm ondo state or jxt a programed zombie

More of a Busybody.

12 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by BeauHomme: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
As expected. Welldone

NgeneUkwenu:

What else does he work?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by veekid(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2016

plus how much?
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by olaolulazio(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Zombies of Ondo state..
Jimoh Ibrahim, ow Market?

2 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by henrydadon(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2016

Elections are like civil war in this part of the world... I don't get it..if this was a developed country all the police need is a finger print from that paper and whoever that sent it will be nabbed
" if you step polling booth" Is this English Or Pingish?..this politican keep using illiterate to do their dirty work.. grin

[img]http://i./gh1PcN7Agxlcc.gif[/img]

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by littlewonders: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Right from inception security in Nigeria is not guaranteed except for polithieves and for the rich. They need not be threatened to know that.

Even police who are suppose to help in protection of lives are the ones we even get scared off most.

I'll advise corp members stay off; government won't even recognize you even anything happens.

As for me; any election now na to sit at hone and hear news. I lost hope in INEC after EDO election.

They know the winner already.

1 Like

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Jarchi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
In kiss ushh voice "nothing dey".
Ondo election just dey swit me belle:
APC: aketi and tinubu wahala.
PDP: jimoh and jegede
Com tell me auo yawa no go gas. Even if e gas we go use charcoal suck am all. No politician is bad,itz we the gullible citizen who got them to power that is evil. Nigerians be acting like they dont knw their evil intention and goals only to start complaining after they start calling them your excellency. Abeg shey na only PDP and APC dey this country,una dey complain say youth are not in active political scene but ashame to take ticket for position or flank your own party or work for or with a beta youth with vision only to complain in groups but wishing you had the power,your thought in your bedroom.
Clap 4 yaself
wetin pain me pass na dem mumu zombies and wailers youth fighting each oda. You go hear i stand with buhari/gej,you go stand 4eva if u no waka come stand with nigeria whey no go end after the 4th year.

3 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by gurunlocker: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What else does he work?

Lol.... this pain loser don come out from hiding, how market?

17 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What else does he work?

grin
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Terror666(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bleep the world
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by OoDVanguard: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na wah o. It's like some people just don't want the election to hold. What are they afraid of? This election MUST hold, it won't be postponed. And heaven will not fall.

4 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by theophorus(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
...Na just threat may Him go do Him job if He can't do it he should resign...
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by tammie24: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Apc don start

I wonder why a corper would risk his/her life and do that kind of job that sometimes don't even get paid for in the end

Why not join mmm?

4 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by omoadeleye(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow. Is printed
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by hazyfm1: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by helpinghands(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
All is well
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by ddippset(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What else does he work?

never mind. you shall have the last laugh. its just less than 3 days away. you will have your turn Saturday evening all through Sunday afternoon. then all we would hear is ' Buhari is killing democracy', ' we are going to the tribunal', ' Buhari wants to take the entire south west by force'. its just 48 hours away!

3 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by feedthenation(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
I think the election should be postponed to allow Jegede some time to campaign and do some rallies.

Seriously, our level of democracy in Nigeria is too childish, if a so called 'biggest political party' in Africa cannot put its house in order - PDP is one useless party.

2 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by Geniro: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What else does he work?

See nairaland Bobrisky still talking.

3 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by IamPatriotic(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Empty threat, we are not known for violence in Ondo State, we ain't Rivers of Wike and Amaechi

3 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by phemmie06(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Corps members should stay off we can't afford to loss the glory of this nation on the altar of selfish politicians
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by kcmichael: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
U guys are just wasting time,an election that had been done and dusted.APC is the winner.
APC=190,670
AD=170,550
PDP=120,560

Our strategy used in Edo was effective.Ondo Loading...........

If u quote me or reply me u will catch FIRE

2 Likes

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by pchukwudi: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
In Edo, you were NOT shown any written threat, yet you supported the postponment.

Now, in Ondo you are SHOWN the written threat (which provoked the deployment of helicopters, gunboats, security dogs, and over 25,000 policemen) yet you call it an empty threat (because you are afraid you will lose the election if it's postponed).

Yet, when they call you a zombie now you willl pick offence.

IRobot7:
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. The person that pasted that is not even sure of being alive tomorrow and he is there pasting trash. Instead of you to think of ways to better your life, is to harm others that is your problem in life. Mtcheeww, misplaced priority! Get out of here, fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by richidinho(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nice one grin
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by pgords: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
See e see Nigeria
Re: Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) by oladapoa1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Empty threats. Remembered Osun gubernatorial elections... Who fit wink the soldiers

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman / PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.