Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Journey From Islam To Atheism - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey From Islam To Atheism (5780 Views)

My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey From Islam To Atheism by EazyMoh(m): 5:03am On Nov 27, 2016
true2god:
[s] As I said earlier, you are either an illiterate, a commedian or a muslim. Your post made me reach that conclusion. The quran, being committed to heart by millions of muslims has made them unproductive to themselves and their societies. What benefit does memorizing the quran has? None. It however increased the volume of poverty and religios intolerance in the muslim world.

If memorizing the quran is so kool, why are muslims, who have supposedly memorized the quran, running to europe and american (where they dont do that rubish) for a better life? Why do we have most people who have memorized the quran, as potential terrorist? My friend, wake up and stop fooling yourself, go and learn basic skills and dont waste your brain capacity memorizing what an arab criminal said 1400 years ago. It wont help you, it had not helped the arabs. As a matter of fact, quran memorization is the greatest source of backwardness in the arab world.

While the world is doing scientific research for the betterment of mankind, muslims are cramming the quran and the hadith. That is foolishness bro.

Below is the quran in quick summary:

THE KORAN is … a troop motivator, a Machiavellian hoax, a plagiarized text that is self-referentially incoherent, ungrammatical, illogical and unhistorical, incomprehensible in the original text, a racist manifesto of hatred towards non-Arabs, a solicitation of murder, an anti-Semitic hate text, an anti-Christian death warrant, an extortionist’s manual, a justification for pedophilia, polygamy and violence against women. [/s]
Off topic this has nothing to do with the points I made about MIRACULOUS NATURE OF QUTA'AN!
This is a different subject on its own. But debating you is pointless since you can't stay on topic.
Once again get us a book that competes with the Quran in those fields, you can never do it!
Finally call your guy to come and continue his cock and bull story.
Am outta here.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Islam To Atheism by true2god: 5:40am On Nov 27, 2016
EazyMoh:

Off topic this has nothing to do with the points I made about MIRACULOUS NATURE OF QUTA'AN!
This is a different subject on its own. But debating you is pointless since you can't stay on topic.
Once again get us a book that competes with the Quran in those fields, you can never do it!
Finally call your guy to come and continue his cock and bull story.
Am outta here.
You brought up the issue of cramming the quran and I only pointed out the stupidity and futility of cramming a book that has no educational, technical, vocation or even moral relevance in our current world. You dont want to accept this simple fact because you have been excessively brainwashed in your mosques and madrassas not to.

You said I should get a book that competes with the quran, that is ridiculous. Even the book 'things fall apart', by Chinua Achebe, is well written and have a better grammatically structured that your incoherent quran. Chinua Achebe did not copy his work from any book while mohammed lifted most of his disjointed stories from the Jewish and christian scriptures. I know you wont accept cos your imam asked you not to.

Can you give me 15 consecutive verses, in the quran, that wil make sense? If you can give me just 15 consecutive quranic verses that make common sense I will send you a 1000 naira recharge card now. I know you are bigger than 1000 naira but I will appreciate your great effort with that token. In our modern literature, 15 consective quranic verses will occupy less than a page of a book.

Try cram quran in english language and read it loud in the public, you will see how ridiculous and foolish you will look.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Islam To Atheism by annunaki2(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2016
true2god:
As I said earlier, you are either an illiterate, a commedian or a muslim. Your post made me reach that conclusion. The quran, being committed to heart by millions of muslims has made them unproductive to themselves and their societies. What benefit does memorizing the quran has? None. It however increased the volume of poverty and religios intolerance in the muslim world.

If memorizing the quran is so kool, why are muslims, who have supposedly memorized the quran, running to europe and american (where they dont do that rubish) for a better life? Why do we have most people who have memorized the quran, as potential terrorist? My friend, wake up and stop fooling yourself, go and learn basic skills and dont waste your brain capacity memorizing what an arab criminal said 1400 years ago. It wont help you, it had not helped the arabs. As a matter of fact, quran memorization is the greatest source of backwardness in the arab world.

While the world is doing scientific research for the betterment of mankind, muslims are cramming the quran and the hadith. That is foolishness bro.

Below is the quran in quick summary:

THE KORAN is … a troop motivator, a Machiavellian hoax, a plagiarized text that is self-referentially incoherent, ungrammatical, illogical and unhistorical, incomprehensible in the original text, a racist manifesto of hatred towards non-Arabs, a solicitation of murder, an anti-Semitic hate text, an anti-Christian death warrant, an extortionist’s manual, a justification for pedophilia, polygamy and violence against women.

Very well said. Absolutely brilliant!

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Islam To Atheism by true2god: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
annunaki2:

Very well said. Absolutely brilliant!
Thanks bro. We need educate the public on the dangers inherent in Islam, we also need free Muslims from the stronghold of Islamic super-brainwashings.
Re: My Journey From Islam To Atheism by Fundamentalist: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
EazyMoh:
Grownaira and farmerforlife I'd have loved if you allowed him to finish his concocted story then we'd debunk it at once. Your replies may hive him a clue to try and correct his future lies.

Another issue is this I thought your Muslim people will just behead you at once when they found out you are now a proud infidel (as you call yourself) but instead they just called you names? That's interesting.
Anyway any Muslim reading this story knows the author was/is a Christian, because he's describing more of Christianity than Islam.
This is the part that gave you up as a Christian

Testimonies and Miracles in Islam?
Guy park well!

U catch am grin

2 Likes

Re: My Journey From Islam To Atheism by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
How is it possible that Satan does not believe that God exists? Hasn't he met with God many times according to what you believe?

Abi o.Contradicting himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Seen God And I Have A Picture (pictures Included!!) / The City Under The Sea | Mystery Of The Iniquity / The Problem With The Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.